[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels good to leave my computer on over the night torrenting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (122KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
122KB, 1080x1350px
Feels good to leave my computer on over the night torrenting and processing videos without being afraid that it'll restart automatically, because I took the 5 seconds it takes to set my wifi connection as metered and disable automatic updates on Windows 10.

Feels good knowing that the computers of unexperienced people (including /g/ whiners) are still going to be updated and kept safe since they aren't able to change this simple option by themselves.
>>
>>58194048
>disable automatic updates on Windows 10
for, what? 24 hours? at MOST a few days?
it will turn itself on like other win10 processes. you're not in control of your computer, it's not your slave, it's now a stupid dog that shits in the house
>>
>>58194078
It's permanent, idiot. Microsoft doesn't want to be used for using your capped bandwidth . It just shows a notification after a few days telling you that Windows Defender is out-of-date, but NOTHING is downloaded automatically.
>>
Wow you're so smart with computers. I'm proud of you honey.
>>
>>58194098
sued
>>
>>58194048

feels good to leave my seedbox overnight torrenting and processing videos without being afraid that it'll restart automatically, because it runs GNU/Linux and ffmpeg is bae
>>
>>58194048
I use gentoo on my raspi, so my process list and netstat output are actually quite modest, while this thing sips next to no energy.
>>
>>58194048
how many rupees per post? asking for a friend
>>
did you niggers ever hear of gpedit?
>>
File: 1474529946568.png (351KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1474529946568.png
351KB, 505x505px
feels good using win7 which is still supported, and playing all the games that win10 can without having my underwear color uploaded to microsoft at their whim and having to dick around with settings to make it usable
>>
>>58194736
Gpedit is only in pro or enterprise for windows 10 just so you know.
>>
>>58194763
The botnet's also on win7 silly anon.
>>
>>58195296
win7 doesnt send desktop screenshots, webcam snapshots, and microphone recordings to microsoft, nor does it have a built-in keylogger
>>
>>58194048
>the computers of unexperienced people
>Windows
Hmmmm
>>
>>58194646
How the compiling performance?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.