[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump to bring about major technological throwback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 431
Thread images: 65

File: s-1-18-e1478949891305.jpg (31KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
s-1-18-e1478949891305.jpg
31KB, 600x339px
>Most of the GOP eyes the Federal Communications Commission’s net neutrality regulations with almost as much fury as the Affordable Care Act. These regulations ban internet providers from blocking or slowing lawful sites or charging them for faster delivery of their content.

>Big Telecom should also face fewer obstacles in Washington to bulking up through mergers. AT&T’s purchase of Time Warner now looks to be a go; candidate Trump denounced that, but President-elect Trump’s nominees and tech-policy advisors oppose regulation and have backed prior mega-mergers.

>Too many of Trump’s statements over what he referred to as “the cyber” in the second presidential debate can be fairly summarized as “boy, I don’t know.” The president-elect has acted as if successful attacks against Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic Party by attackers who increasingly seem to have been Russian-sponsored only means that hackers enjoy “pwning” Dems.

>Trump’s law-and-order focus means more unproductive debate over why the tech industry can’t remove terrorist propaganda from the internet and develop “strong” encryption that still somehow allows the government to get back into a smartphone or a tablet.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tech-policy-in-2017-132304016.html
>>
>Politician doesn't understand modern computing
>More at 11
This is literally nothing new, you tinfoil hat autist
Either candidate would have wanted the same retarded shit
>>
File: 1462342033980.jpg (17KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1462342033980.jpg
17KB, 625x626px
>he's not even in yet but we can tell you that he's going to be awful and fucked up
>>
>Yahoo News
Did you also here the six crazy things you can do to lose weight doctors don't want you to know about
>>
>>58181434
>>58181452
>>58181467
Bend over and recieve the net neutrality you're so willing to accept.
>>
>>58181452
it's not a secret that he's going to be disastrous to the encryption and security communities, as well as his cabinet and party destroying years of work in protecting the internet from the jews.
>>
File: igotyou.png (36KB, 1795x709px) Image search: [Google]
igotyou.png
36KB, 1795x709px
>>
File: 1460231222990.png (97KB, 353x267px) Image search: [Google]
1460231222990.png
97KB, 353x267px
>people actually thought trump would be different
>>
>What is Populism?
>>
File: 1467458770816.jpg (98KB, 630x618px) Image search: [Google]
1467458770816.jpg
98KB, 630x618px
>>58181531
>>
>>58181506
Could you give the original?
>>
>>58181490
Yea, the FCC should be able to regulate the fucking ISP monopoly
>>
>>58181740
>in this moment i am euphoric
>not because of mainstream politics
>but because,
>i am enlightened by my own false equivalence fallacy
>>
Ok, now we know the /pol/ is new reddit.
>>
>>58181769
it'd be better if they didn't need to regulate ISPs as monopolies because most markets had a half-dozen or more different ISPs to choose from.

Of course a Republican administration won't give us that either. Republicans want corporations to rule your life and take all your money as much as Democrats want government to rule your life and take all your money.
>>
Reminder that both candidates want to do this shit, however Trump will at trigger the shitlibs more and thus make everything more open to reform and recovery.
>>
>both candidates are shit
>I will vote for one of them
>I won't vote third party because the Jewish media told me it would be throwing away my vote
>"Hillary would have been the same!! >:("
>>
>>58183928
>ill vote for a lolbertarian who has 5% of the vote and doesn't even know where Aleppo is

Ah yes, good one
>>
>>58184696
who gives a flying fuck about aleppo?
>>
>>58181409
As long as trump doesn't listen to CIA nigger suggestions to backdoors, I'm good.
>>
File: winner.png (318KB, 361x563px) Image search: [Google]
winner.png
318KB, 361x563px
>>58181409
We're Making America Great Again, and there's nothing whiny liberal writers can do about it.
>>
>>58184696
Or Bernie or Jill Stein. Remember it was Hillary who said Bennie was unelectable and dumb liberals believed her.

Americans need to think long term, not worry about short term. 5% of national vote for a third party gets them federal funding, 15% gets them into the debates. That's enough for a start, then in 4-8 years third party has a chance. Otherwise you keep perpetuating the two (one) party system.

But that's how your corporate overlords want it. Because whoever wins, dems or repubs, corporations win too.
>>
>>58181452
Trump is not even in yet, and he's saved the country more money with a single tweet than you'll make in your life as a barista.
>>
File: pUfKP3M.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pUfKP3M.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>58181531
mfw 4chan fell for Trump
>>
>>58183499
>>58184769
back to your containment board samefag
>>
>>58184805
ok
>>
>>58182308
It's been reddit for a while. Enjoy immigrants from Twitter and Facebook and reddit posting here thanks to elections.
>>
>>58184816
Looks shooped.
>>
>>58184803
We knew he was an idiot. We just memed him into office because we thought it would be funny.

and also he is less corrupt than Hillary so thats a plus
>>
>tfw jeb Will never ever make america great again
>>
>>58185173
>Slow and steady little turtle.
>>
>>58184872
>and also he is less corrupt than Hillary so thats a plus
Meanwhile Trump is busy appointing Goldman Sachs memesters and other billionaires into office while still refusing to releasing his tax returns and allowing his kids, who know run every Trump company, meddle into official affairs.

kek

>he fell for the drain the swamp meme
>>
>>58185226
>Meanwhile Trump is busy appointing Goldman Sachs memesters and other billionaires into office while still refusing to releasing his tax returns and allowing his kids, who know run every Trump company, meddle into official affairs.

yet somehow less corrupt than Hillary. kek
>>
>>58184802

>He saved money by weakening US military power

Just like his puppet master wanted, such a great guy.
>>
>>58185377
lock her up, amirite xDDDD

oh wait, fuggg trump doesn't want to do that either
>>
File: 200px-Preferential_ballot.svg.png (9KB, 200x259px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Preferential_ballot.svg.png
9KB, 200x259px
>terrorist propaganda from the internet
what?

>>58183928
This is why we need single transferable vote.
>>
>>58185610
>This is why we need to overthrow the bourgeoisie and instate a one-party system
ftfy
>>
>>58185636
A one-party system is even more corrupt than the corporate oligopoly we have now. Power corrupts, you can't escape it. The only way to check it is by competition. It's as true in politics as it is in business.
>>
>>58185636
Why not get rid of parties all together?
>>
>>58185687
Because that's impossible to do?

A party is just a group of politicians with similar agendas that get together and form an organization to advocate for and advance those agendas. Banning political parties is essentially saying you want to ban people from associating with each other.
>>
>>58185684
>>58185687
That's why the withering of the state is inevitable, but before that we must support the dictatorship of the proletariat in order to facilitate the transition from the corrupt capitalistic system we have now.
>>
>>58181452
So, what, we shouldn't anticipate peoples' future actions based on their past and the things they have said?
OK, we'll wait a few months to get fucked before worrying we might get fucked.
>>
>obama tries to make the Internet a utility and fought for net neutrality
>trump comes and fucks that up
guess we are going to stay with expensive dsl forever while every other country gets cheap fiber Internet
>>
>>58185772
net neutrality is basically obamacare for the internet, anon. It's bad, anti-competitive and favours the big guys over the little guys.
>>
>>58185849
Explain how not favoring certain websites or IPs over others is anti-competitive.
>>
>>58185849
lmao, you watch Glenn Beck too?
>>
>>58185849
>I don't know what I'm talking about but some guy on the radio said it so it must be right
>>
>>58185733
Once you have a dictatorship of the proletariat, some members thereof will make themselves more equal than others, and will turn themselves into the same self-interested autocrats that every other state in history has featured. Members of the proletariat are not endowed with some special virtue that makes them immune to the temptations of power, any more than anyone else is. Someone who has power will turn into one of the same amoral elites that we have now, regardless of where they came from.
>>
>>58181769
Oh yeah, because the ISPs are totally our enemies in the cause of a private and censure-free internet.

>BUT THE GUBMINT PROMISED ME I COULD DOWNLOAD HENTAI CHEAPER IF ONLY I COMPLETELY GIVE UP ALL PRIVACY!
>FUCKING CORPORATIONS!

There is no ISP monopoly. Any example you can point to is either the result of living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, or local infrastructure regulations. So I'll pre-empt you by reminding everyone that localized lack of choice does not a monopoly make.
>>
>>58181506
Sure

>>
>>58185882
>le george orwell meme

>>58185861
>Explain how not favoring certain websites or IPs over others is anti-competitive.
That's not the entire discussion of net neutrality. Net neutrality in a nutshell means that all traffic must be treated equal. This means that large companies such as Google that owns servers and infrastructure all over the fucking globe MUST be treated equal to, say, George's webshop for self-knitted sweaters.
>>
>>58185929
I'm not smelling what you're stepping in
>>
>>58185929
calling it a meme doesn't make it false.
>>
>>58185980
Saying that it will happen because "hurr durr nobody can resists the temptations of power" doesn't make it true, and is also a circular argument ("no one can resist temptation of power because no one can resist temptation of power").
>>
>>58184872
>we just memed him into office
>he believes repeating digits at the end of a post number on a chinese hentai website elected the POTUS
>>
Didnt /g/ oppose net neutrality when it first became a thing? What changed everybodies mind now?
>>
>>58185961
>>58185929
>>58185870
>>58185862
>>58185861
Actually, I wrote an essay about this some time ago (the date is today because I anonymised it)

www file[remove this]dropper com[slash]essay_4

Here I try to discuss why the discussion about net neutrality isn't black and white at all.

The "obamacare of the internet" btw, was a poke at Ted Cruz, but I guess none of you got that reference.
>>
>>58186005
>"hurr durr nobody can resists the temptations of power"
Said by literally nobody in this thread, or Orwell himself.

There has never been a point in all of recorded human history where a society has failed to produce individuals intent on leading for their own benefit. Never.

The sooner you understand this, the better.
>>
>>58181740
democrats are blue and republicans are red.
>>
>>58183499
Reminder: the election is over. One of them is actually going to be president now and has stated that he plans to actually do this.

Anyway Hillary hadn't even stated whether she supported killing net neutrality and there's no reason for her to bother with it since it wouldn't be on her anyway.
>>
>>58186080
HOLY SHIT I'm not going to read that 9 page rant about net neutrality and why you think it is bad you fucking autistic piece of shit, you probably don't even know what it is you fucking sperg.
>>
What exactly is so bad about killing net neutrality? Doesnt this stop privately owned companies from operating how they want to? I mean, if you dont like how they operate, just dont use it, its really that simple.
>>
>>58186052
No. You might have read some stupid bullshit from /pol/ and decided the entire site believed the same thing but /g/ has always been predominantly in favor of net neutrality. Net neutrality is the status quo. Removing net neutrality changes stuff and it's not a favorable change for anyone except the incumbent media companies.
>>
>>58186146
Considering cable Internet providers are a monopoly and most of the country's geography can only get cable broadband or no broadband at all, this is a really disingenuous answer. The market being "free" doesn't mean much when there is no real competition.
>>
>>58186080
>www file[remove this]dropper com[slash]essay_4
Interdasting, but I don't have the attentionspan to read this and then shitpost on /g/ though.
>>
>>58186202
But if its that much of a problem for somebody, they do have the option to not have internet. If you keep paying for services which you do not like you are just supporting the companies and all of their policies.
>>
>>58186005
Some people can resist the temptations of power. But not everybody can. And sooner or later, a malicious individual will, by chance or design, end up with that power. It's the law of large numbers, because corrupt and corruptible people exist, sooner or later you'll run into them. The problem with totalitarian states is that their concentration of power isn't resilient to such individuals. Your organizing principle of society has to be able to withstand sociopaths worming their way into any position.

>>58186146
It allows anticompetitive behavior. Example: Suppose Comcast, who is both an ISP and a cable TV company, decides, in the absence of net-neutrality provisions, that they're going to slow all traffic to and from Netflix servers down to 56k speeds, so as to make watching Netflix difficult to impossible, and push people onto their own services.

You're right that this would not be a problem if there was sufficient competition that consumers who were displeased could just switch ISPs, but in many areas of the US one ISP has a monopoly, or is one half of a duopoly.

Ironically enough a lot of those monopolies came about because Comcast lobbied local governments to give them exclusive franchises, or to pass restrictive regulations for running cables. Corruptible people in government got bought off, which the commie I replied to above might want to think about.
>>
>>58186239
It's essentially impossible to function in modern society without an Internet connection so, frankly, just spare me.
>>
>>58186252
>It's essentially impossible to function in modern society without an Internet connection so, frankly, just spare me.
30-33% of American households do not have an Internet connection. Please tell me more about how it is impossible to live without Internet.
>>
>>58186239
Enter the real world you fucking tool. Alternatively, you can go back to /pol/ where people will legitimately argue that net neutrality is bad that the government shouldn't be stepping in and forcing common sense pro-consumer measures.
>>
>>58186250
>Ironically enough a lot of those monopolies came about because Comcast lobbied local governments to give them exclusive franchises, or to pass restrictive regulations for running cables. Corruptible people in government got bought off, which the commie I replied to above might want to think about.

B-b-but muh free market! If a customer doesn't want the service they shouldn't buy it! Free market doesn't obligate the government to allow the market to actually be free. :^)

>>58186261
>we should make policy around the spending habits of poors, niggers, and boomers
>>
>>58186261
America is a third world country/not a modern society.
>>
>>58186250
Your example with Comcast is the problem of allowing companies such as Comcast, it should be split up.

This has less to do with net neutrality and more to do with powerful megaconglomerates that influences politicians.
>>
>>58186250
>uppose Comcast, who is both an ISP and a cable TV company, decides, in the absence of net-neutrality provisions, that they're going to slow all traffic to and from Netflix servers down to 56k speeds, so as to make watching Netflix difficult to impossible

What exactly is wrong with this though? You are paying to use THEIR service, of which they should be able to run however they please. If you dont like how they run it, you can just stop paying them.
>>
>>58186146
If they want to operate in a way that is against our laws they can go somewhere else. We own the lines that connect to their business. Net neutrality is not a hindrance to their business it simply states that everyone gets access to the same accommodations. Even potential competitors. If they have a reason to hinder a competing service they really should be broken up anyway but at least net neutrality keeps things fair in the meantime.
>>
>>58186270
all frogposters must die from asscancer
>>
>>58186281
>>58186283
Fucking millennials will accept random figures posted ON FUCKING FOUR CHINS as fact without even bothering to look it up. No wonder why you guys elected Trump in the wake of all the blatantly fake """news""" that was posted all over your precious Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and Snapchat.
>>
>>58186281
>we should not make policies for poor people
.... and this is why the top 1% makes more money than the bottom 70% in the US.
>>
>>58182482
>Republicans want corporations to rule your life and take all your money
There are idiots who actually believe this
>>
>>58186314
(You)

>>58186285
I wouldn't object to a mandate saying that the ISP bits had to be essentially a utility, that was barred from doing content production or distribution, or advertising, and the pay-TV part had to be a separate company that transmitted its product over the ISP's lines.

>>58186332
you can go too far in either direction. Too far in the favor of the rich and you get monopolies. Too far in the direction of the poor and you get endless welfare money-pits.

the astonishing achievement of America has been to accomplish both of these at the same time
>>
File: where-do-you-think-we-are.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
where-do-you-think-we-are.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>58186350
>There are idiots
>>
>>58186130
>>58186225

Ah, so you are one of the tl;dr types. Nice millennial meme you got there. Or, as us educated type would say, what a predictably small attention span for a typical young american.

Have fun being a mindless tool for the system to use.
>>
>>58186372
>the astonishing achievement of America has been to accomplish both of these at the same time

Don't tell me you're actually deluded enough to think this?

>Too far in the direction of the poor and you get endless welfare money-pits.
Lol, okay, then explain why the Nordic model is so successful then? And please refrain from the standard /pol/ reply which is to blame it on niggers or jews.
>>
>>58186390
>implying you actually read it
>implying this isn't a image board where taiwanese tapestry fans can post inane comments and funny reaction pictures
>>
>>58186380
t. also an idiot
>>
>>58186406
>Lol, okay, then explain why the Nordic model is so successful then? And please refrain from the standard /pol/ reply which is to blame it on niggers or jews.

Well, I hate to break the news to you, but non-whites are to blame. You'll notice that Sweden before and after "refugees" is very different. Just... saying.
>>
>>58186455
>le swedish immigrant problem
Is highly exaggerated by far-right media in the US and also not directly related to welfare politics, because refugees not all become citizens, and there have been some changes to law recently that makes exceptions because of the high number of refugees the recent years.
>>
>>58186455
>poor people deserve to remain poor because US-style FREEDOM
>blame niggers, not the wealthy or the politicians making laws that unfairly favors the already wealthy
>>
>>58186482
>far-right media in the US

Here's your queue to say that you have seventeen intelligence agencies who have confirmed that Russians hacked the Swedish immigration system, and are the real culprits of their issues.
>>
>>58186507
>stormfront and breitbart
>not far right
>>
>>58186507
Why are you so fucking easily triggered? Do you mind replying to the actual content of my post instead of complaining about me using the wrong words like you're some kind of pronoun-obsessed tranny?
>>
File: 1476440016002.png (429KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
1476440016002.png
429KB, 600x629px
>>58186350

>He doesn't realize the current GOP and Trump included want exactly this
>>
Reminser that if you're leftist you're literally everything wrong with modern society
>>
>>58186549
Trump wants to split up Comcast and make the TimeWarner merger, for example, illegal.
>>
>>58186520
I'll give you credit for one thing: you didn't give me shit for conflating "queue" with "cue."

But anyway, I never cited any sources so you don't even know where I got this impression from.

The Islamification of Europe is not just some stupid meme. It's not as though the governments in these nations don't suppress anti-Islam speech, which lends a LOT of credibility to the rapefugee memes, since the people presenting them win the debate by default when they are actively precluded from even having one.
>>
>>58186549
>meanwhile reality
>>
>>58186080
>>58186390

I read it anon, thanks for sharing. I like what I read, but too bad I'm too much of a retard to fully understand it, but I did learn some stuff from it.
>>
>>58186350
Corporations run the world anon. Both parties want what's best for corporations.
>>
>>58186566

His recent advisor picks, Eisenach, don't inspire hope on that front. I think he was full of hot air and is going to roll over on this, just like the rest of his bombastic campaign claims.

And I was mostly speaking about the "corporations take over our lives" bit, not tech topics specifically.
>>
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>58186590
Trump's done a better job. Actually trying to deal with the lobbying problem in the government with the bans he's suggested and banning all lobbyist from his transistion teams while not getting huge campaign donations like shillary makes him better.
>>
How long until the CIA assassinates Trump?
>>
>>58186635
They won't retard
>>
>>58186590
Close. Both parties want power. They view anything that is an impediment to their gaining power as evil, and try to work around any restrictions on their power once they have it. This is why Republicans hate minorites, since minorities vote Democrat and reduce the power of Republicans. It's also why Democrats don't much care for whites, because the minorities that vote for them hate whites, and whites are the biggest Republican voting block.

Both parties like corporations (the Republicans admit it, the Democrats try to hide it) because corporations have money and both parties need money in order to get and maintain power.

>>58186632
Trump is literally just like all the other ones. He wants power. He doesn't want anyone telling him that he can't do something that he wants to do. He differs from "the establishment" in style, not in substance.
>>
>>58181409
Factually incorrect, a spy is someone who works for a foreign intelligence agency
>>
>>58186673
How is trump like the establishment. I don't see the parallel.
>>
>>58186632
Instead of filling his team with lobbyists, he filled it with former CEOs of the companies whose lobbyists other politicians hired

It's just as bad an idea for the same reasons. These people will only work for themselves, not for America.
>>
>>58186730
He's amoral and wants power. He'll say what he has to say and do what he has to do to get it and keep it.
>>
>>58186635
Not like it matters. Pence is even worse.
>>
>>58184730
>who gives a flying fuck about aleppo?
especially 1.5 billion muslims around the world are distraught but also every decent human being
>>
>>58186775
there's a large gap between "That's horrible, those poor people" and "We must pay, with our own blood and treasure, to fix this"

Syria clears the first bar but not the second.
>>
>>58186765
He's hiring competent people. He has been very explicit to keep shilling out ij his campaign and transistion thus far. If he didn't hire people with no past experience you'd be asking why he hired nobodies.
>>58186767
What proof do you have that he's amoral? You're amoral.
>>
>>58186815
He's hiring the same international stateless elite who have been using their money and power to corrupt the US government.
>>
>>58186775
If there's a reason to care about aleppo it's certainly not because of muslims
>>
>/g/ is so overly contrarian and wants to stick it to SJWs so much they are willing to sacrifice/think net neutrality, encryption, and the lack of mass surveillance is bad

>>58186287
3 reasons:

1. Why have anything be regulated ever? Why not allow companies to put blatently dangerous chemicals into food? It's their product, you can just choose not to use it. 2. There's no legimate reason for them to do this other then to cuck people out of their money. There's no advantage to having the ability to this other then to increase their profits. On their end, what website you access makes no difference. 3. The internet is essentially mandatory to partipcate in society now, like shelter, water, and electricity in general. Which is, you know, what a utility is. Furthermore, a lot of telecommunications infanstructure was made using public funds or land.

>>58186350
I don't think republicans do, but the majority of the GOP/republiican party blatently does.

>>58186590
>>58186632
see
>>58186765

Shillary takes corporate cock up the ass, wheras trump is the coporate cock itself.
>>
>>58185518
>weakening US military power
lmao

>jet has been in development for ten years
>cost billions more than they said
>taken years longer than they said
>still don't even have a jet

LM is the one weakening US military power if that's your argument
>>
>>58186796
commander in chief Obama walked back on his own red line statement, no one forced him to say what he said

enforcing a point about protecting civilians wouldn't have required any blood and very little treasure

and letting this go down like this will almost certainly cost the west much more blood
>>
>>58186858
He's hires the former exxon ceo but nobosy else on his cabinet is a lobbyist or a stateless elite to my knowledge. Working for Goldman Sachs doesn't make you a stateless elite it just means you have experience with money that's meaningful.
>>
>>58186903
I need to check my typing on my phone
>>
>>58186893
Assad called Obama's bluff on the red line, what makes you think he wouldn't have done so with any other commitment?

At the end of the day to stop someone from killing their own people, you need to put boots on the ground. That means people die. It leads to Vietnams and Iraqs. Why should it be our job to fight those wars anyway, no matter how noble the cause seems? There's always another tragedy happening somewhere on the planet, anyway. We can't stop all or even most of them. Trying to just unites people temporarily around expelling the foreign invader. Look at UN peacekeepers in Africa. They're the target until they leave, at which point tribe A and tribe B go back to killing each other instead.
>>
>>58186689
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/edward-snowden-remains-contact-russian-intel-report-article-1.2920180
>>
>>58181409
http://fortune.com/2016/12/14/bill-gates-donald-trump-jfk/
>>
>>58186948
> what makes you think he wouldn't have done so with any other commitment?

a coupe cruise missiles, DUH

but yes somehow he knew that Obama was Obama, maybe the Iranians instructed Assad to test Obama

we still don't know what kind of side deals they made during the nuclear negotiations
>>
>>58187001
Every person who speaks with Trump ends up feeling amicably about him
>>
>>58186632
I've actually read his statement/paper thing on his plans regarding Lobbyists, and in no way what so ever is it implied that Lobbyists are understood to be representatives of private corporations, but it's very heavily implied that lobbyists are former government officials still being involved in the processes. See https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform

Meaning that the people everyone understands to be lobbyists are still completely free to go on about their business.
>>
File: 1476849270723.gif (2MB, 343x196px) Image search: [Google]
1476849270723.gif
2MB, 343x196px
>>58181409
Hhhhm Trump thread on /b/,what's it abo......
>Russian-sponsored
FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT
>>
File: 20161226231827_1.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161226231827_1.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
>>58187175
>Every person who speaks with Trump ends up feeling amicably about him
>>
>>58187320
>Anon kicks his waifu
>>
>>58185894
Bell? Never heard of em.
Microsoft? who?
Standard oil? Instead of irregular right?

The existence of another company in no way precludes a company from being a monopoly, and even more to the point a coalition of the major telecomms (what are we down to now 4?) is both easy to imagine and much more likely to exist than the ridiculous and laughable multi-mega corp you are implying singularly counts as a monopoly.
>>
>Stormfags get mad when companies block free speech and privacy when it comes to denying the holocaust and other things they engage in

>Stormfags praise Trump when he wants to remove encryption and remove net neutrality because muh pedos

Mental gymnastics, they just Really! Make me think!
>>
>>58184872
>We just memed him into office because we thought it would be funny
no, most of the trump supporters here are delusional /pol/acks who thought he was secretly "fashy" or some shit. Lets be honest.
>>
>>58186869
Clearly you're a communist. Don't you know how the free market works? If a company makes a product that gives you cancer, don't buy that product. So simple. They even help you with these choices by killing you and thus preventing you from buying their product.

And increase profits? Don't you mean create new jobs and innovate? Rich people make sure poor useless people are given enough food to eat. Idiot.
>>
>>58186080
its 5am so forgive me if I misunderstood some points. basically I'm getting that net neutrality should allow treating applications differently but not competitors? what I've heard from trump though is he wants to 'gut' nn so I'm still worried af. could you explain what the requirements other than bandwidth are? pretty interesting read though dude
>>
>>58182308
>Ok, now we know the /pol/ is new reddit.
More like the anti-reddit, equal and opposite cancer.
>>
File: 1435950939181.jpg (687KB, 1754x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1435950939181.jpg
687KB, 1754x1754px
>>58186880
If the JSF project fails there is no backup.

America might still have the Raptors but the rest of the NATO world will be fucked by maturing Chink and Russian stealth jets.
>>
>>58185377
>yet somehow less corrupt than Hillary
>Trump has been convicted many times
>Hillary has never been charged or convicted
>Thinks Trump is less corrupt
>>
>>58181409
>memes get Trump elected
>Trump will destroy memes once he gets in office

It's like poetry.
>>
>>58186130
>HOLY SHIT I'm not going to read that 9 page rant
But it really makes you think!

>What exactly is so bad about letting companies do whatever they want?
Why even protect consumers? They can just boycot companies that sell lead-painted baby toys, expired food or birth-defect causing morning sickness drugs.

>>58186261
>30-33% of American households do not have an Internet connection
Clearly, /g/ isn't in that 30-33% and we shouldn't plan on anyone else being in them either.

>20% of USA children do not get adequate daily nutrition
We should just cancel school breakfasts, right?
...20% figure was pull out of my ass

>>58186590
>Both parties want what's best for corporations
That's not untrue but they support different kinds of corporations.

Silicon valley vs big oil, big pharma vs wall st corporate raiders, global bankers vs vulture hedge funds

>>58186606
>I think he was full of hot air
Trump only ever says that sounds good, he thinks that any concern for truth is stupid and only what convinces people matters.

His supporters are the same, try arguing facts and figures with them!
>>
>>58186869
>I don't think republicans do, but the majority of the GOP/republiican party blatently does.
This.
Some republicans are rich or they think they'll get rich, so they support the 'fuck the poor' policies. Most actually are poor and support the republicans because they fall for the memes about SJW/leftists/democucks etc.

Memes let the republicans fuck over their own supporters and get cheered by them for it.

>>58186869
>Shillary takes corporate cock up the ass, wheras trump is the coporate cock itself.
Thanks anon, that mental image is not going to go away any time soon.

I think this is literally an example of the truth hurting.

>>58186796
>there's a large gap between "That's horrible, those poor people" and "We must pay, with our own blood and treasure, to fix this"
>Syria clears the first bar but not the second.
There are pros and cons. Islamic Instability feeds terrorism, more or less. IS happened due to complacency about Iraq and Syria (approximately). Other causes also of course but that's a big one.

When Islamic Terrorism gets going, it aims at the USA sooner or later for about a bazillion reasons but supporting Israel and invading lots of Muslim countries are at least two good enough reasons for them.

So, you want to fight terror, try to support strong but not too repressive states in the middle-east. Assad was too brutal and was inspiring muslim unity against him, these would have turned on the USA eventually.

He was not a good friend to have and opposing him was definitely the right call. Assassinating him would have cause bigger problems, better to play half-assed UN politics than go back to the 80s era of covert wars everywhere.
>>
>>58188224
>>Trump has been convicted many times

Nice fanfiction
>>
>>58186105
FUGGGGGGGG
>>
G'bye Europoors and Leaves. Was nice bantering with you while we still had actual Internet.
>>
>>58187941
Trump supporters are either people who vote for Republican no matter what, even if they put a monkey up, or edgy neckbeards who wanna support Trump just to be "different", or because they "hate the mainstream" (even though ironically supporting Trump is technically the mainstream now).

If you're a first-time voter btw and you voted for Trump then you deserve to be sent to the gulags.
>>
File: axGXOxp_460s.jpg (34KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
axGXOxp_460s.jpg
34KB, 460x459px
neocons are so fucking weird?

>hey its my right to get fucked over by corporations and i dont want the government to give me healthcare or free schooling nvm housing and food!!!!

>goddamn welfare queens (meanwhile iraq war was like 3 trillion dollars and killed a million people and now all the muslims are super fucking pissed)

Governments are still going to tax you up that ass no matter what... taxes arent thattttt much higher in nordic countries especially for the ultra rich, but they benefit also by not having a literal third world country living on skid row

With NN we should be fighting for our rights and blah blah blah with voting as much as possible but for now the jig is up, and we have to see how bad they try to fuck us and then find solutions from there. With tech and internet there is usually a work around. Who knows, maybe some kind of neo phone phreaking will be cool again?
>>
>>58188518
Sure is reddit in here
>>
The people Trump has nominated and surrounded himself are hardcore neocons and the nutcases of the right wing fringe movement.

If you do any digging into Trumps history and life one thing is consistent and constant he holds a grudge like no other and only wants to humiliate people he thinks have wronged him.

The Carrier deal looks like a win to his crazy supporters but he couldn't even save half the jobs he promised plus the company will get a huge tax break. Carrier lubed Trump up and proceeded to buttfuck the orange god in front of the entire nation's business community.

The F-35 deal is smoke and mirrors the project is already cutting cost and that was done under the previous administration not his. Trump is taking credit for things he has taken no part in and his bootlickers are eating it up.

The F-35 program will get cheaper as time goes on and major batch orders are fulfilled. The cost of the plane is large because they are designing entirely new systems and the projection costs are for the entire lifespan of the airframe which will be decades to come.

Little history lessen this crazy political tampering effected the F-22 program as well and now there is a direct need for more of the planes that were demonized because they cost so much.

It was also under a Republican administration that America's fighting men and women were sent to Iraq under a lie. Made to become a police force that was constantly under attack from roadside bombs. Those bombs maimed an entire generation of soldiers because Republicans sent them in unarmored vehicles like the Humvee. Republicans wear a string of severed American limbs around their necks and now they control all branches of the government.

You should expect Trump to adopt the most regressive policies of Republicans spanning the last 60 years. Everything terrible the Republicans have been for is on the table.
>>
>>58181409
Is it going to happen on a Thursday?
>>
>>58188548
I'll mouth fuck your father you little bitch.
>>
>>58188565
u mad redditor
>>
File: egyptian_babe.jpg (76KB, 670x768px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian_babe.jpg
76KB, 670x768px
>>58188548
just imagine what trump would think of 4chan if he really knew what it was...

he would probably think this place is full of losers and dissidents and would want to SHUT IT DOWN as best he could

he's not your fucking hero no matter how much you want him to be.. if he met you in real life he would probably think you are absolute slime

hillary was probably no better but at least she was expected to keep the status quo and its understandable that people wanted to vote anti establishment as fast as they could

the great thing is that in 4 years the pendulum is gonna SWING SO HARD the other mother fucking way its going to truly make america again
>>
>>58188585
>in 4 years the pendulum is gonna SWING SO HARD the other mother fucking way

I want to believe that will happen, but Dubya somehow managed to get re-elected despite stealing the 2000 election and being a complete disaster for the country. Eight years of Trump is not out of the question.
>>
File: statusquo.png (148KB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
statusquo.png
148KB, 360x316px
>Pre-election
ALL HAIL THE MEME KING. THE LIVING MEME! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

>Post-election
DAE NET NEUTRALITY? TRUMP IS GOING TO FUCK IT UP!

If only there were a group of people saying this might happen before the election.

"Hey guys voting Trump in might not be-"

LOOOOOOL FAG GTFO /POL/. YUGE! IN THE PUSSY! TRUMP FOR OVERLORD! DENY THOSE EMAILS FAGET!

"...a...good.... idea."
>>
>>58188585
>he's not your fucking hero no matter how much you want him to be

Never said he was, champ
>>
File: CCLJZjxWAAA2C1N.png (224KB, 464x265px) Image search: [Google]
CCLJZjxWAAA2C1N.png
224KB, 464x265px
>>58188609
yeah but now ALL the libs that didnt vote are going to desperately RUN to the voting booth or be arsed into filling out the paperwork

fuck jill stein might even have a chance if shes not too old by then

the problem is that cali and new york are too densely populated... there should be some program to temporarily move some libs down south or something
>>
File: biden-game-face.jpg (116KB, 876x593px) Image search: [Google]
biden-game-face.jpg
116KB, 876x593px
>>58188620
alright chief
>>
File: No...You_Move.jpg (11KB, 429x342px) Image search: [Google]
No...You_Move.jpg
11KB, 429x342px
>>58188619
I remember the good old days when /b/ and /pol/ would rally against real evils, like Scientology and Nancy Grace. They actually did research on the topics before deciding to take action. But no, six fucking months into the election season it's meme blasting and cuck-screaming to infinity and beyond.

What the fuck happened to you goddamn people?
>>
>>58188619
For the record, I was in the tank for Rand Paul.
>>
File: biden-hand-on-cops-leg.jpg (30KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
biden-hand-on-cops-leg.jpg
30KB, 500x391px
>>58188645
too much memeing
>>
>>58188645
Trump found the sweet spot between making reddit and 4chan laugh and making reddit and 4chan think. That and most of both communities loathed Hillary to begin with. They were either going to vote for neither, independent, or for Trump.

It's not hard. We basically elected the equivalent of a world star video to the whitehouse.
>>
File: watcat.jpg (35KB, 464x311px) Image search: [Google]
watcat.jpg
35KB, 464x311px
>>58188654
I was in the tank for Bernie... who probably would've had a shot if Queen Bitch hadn't have blackmailed him. He was a genuine fucking dude.

How the hell do you have photos of yourself at Martin Luther King rallies and still lose the presidency?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BYZGquJ-90
>>
>>58188645
>cuck-screaming
This is what bothered me the most, all opposing views of emperor Trump were instantly memed down by "you KEK", no real discussion was possible with those meme-lords
>>
File: b2.jpg (62KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
b2.jpg
62KB, 546x700px
>>58181409
>>
Trump seeks one thing and one thing only adulation. As long as Republicans surround him with people that say yes and remark how great he is, he will be a rubber stamp for the Republican Congress. He hasn't done a press conference since July and that's when he told Russia to hack Clinton for those 33k emails. Republicans will keep him isolated and in a bubble. The only media he is allowed is Twitter because it distracts from what Republicans are doing in Congress.
>>
test
>>
>>58181409
Well, thanks.
That's going to give Europe the time it needed to catch up that it would have never had normally.
>>
>>58188772
The Eurabian Caliphate ain't catchin' up to anything, bucko
>>
>>58188645

trolled hard
>>
>>58188741
I hate Trump as much as most but I still don't buy a lick of the Russia horseshit.

It was some curious dumb kid on Kali with a VPN that was pinging US servers, the same shit we used to do growing up, thinking we were hacking the FBI. They didn't even have a record of any hack actually taking place, just private corrupt companies barking whatever they told them to say on the news.

We had months of fucking news reports mentioning "it might have been the Russians" with no one from Congress or our government ever actually confirming it.

It was a complete distraction by the media to push viewers towards Hillary. I listened to NPR every fucking day during that shit and not once did they ever mention it in relation to Russia.
>>
>>58188645
newfags from r/The_donald
>>
File: 1476179006046.jpg (35KB, 259x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476179006046.jpg
35KB, 259x400px
>>58188634
>yeah but now ALL the libs that didnt vote are going to desperately RUN to the voting booth or be arsed into filling out the paperwork

You truly don't understand the laziness/apathy for politics behind the millennials/90's kids/blacks do you?

After the second year of a Trump presidency, they'll fall into the same trap they always do
>>
>>58188703
This'll come in handy 3.5 years from now.
>>
>>58181506
fuck you
>>
File: bernie sanders (trump pic).jpg (41KB, 542x600px) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders (trump pic).jpg
41KB, 542x600px
>>58188703
By telling the largest voting base that they don't know what it's like to be poor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ&t=36s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn7fCT7zkaQ
>>
File: berned justice.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
berned justice.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
>>
File: Sanders is literally Marx.png (610KB, 1630x771px) Image search: [Google]
Sanders is literally Marx.png
610KB, 1630x771px
>>
>>58188703
Maybe because MLK hasn't been relevant in over 40 years, you retarded nigger.
>>
>>58188796
I'm not pushing the Russian angle so it's a little bizarre to see a reactionary post like yours. Trump did ask for the hack the video is on the internet which is what I was talking about.

Since we have no hard evidence yet but the President and all major intelligence services say it was the Russian intelligence services authorized by Putin himself but you can choose to believe what you will.
>>
>>58188559
CAN'T_WAKE_UP.jpg
>>
at least it's so brazen and open that people will see how the sausage is made. big oil exec and a witchhunt for climate change supporters? pence and a witchhunt for women's lib supporters? what other surprises are in store as we watch the "free marketeers" team take shape? we all know where it's headed because the sign posts are bright neon, vegas style.
>>
>>58188703

if bernie had been vp we would have a clinton presidency. who tf is tim kaine.
>>
>>58188559

the actual support for the troops that the republicans have voted for is staggeringly different than what they pretend to honor.
>>
>>58189766
I think the neon signs have been there for the past 40 years it's been brazen since Reagan. People just choose to ignore the enemy within or their willfully ignorant "they'll never touch medicare" type thinking. Ya know they don't mean what they say this last election was one big "He doesn't mean what he says."
>>
>>58189798
Of course it's completely fake they vote against bills that would increase spending for Veteran services hell they voted against the 9/11 spending bill and they use the 9/11 meme every fucking election. You have to admire the Republican voter they can take a raw ass fucking like no other.
>>
>>58188772

Catch up with what?

>>58185929

The problem is that net neutrality is a problem of common infrastructure. Energy companies share a lot of infrastructure, they all run that infrastructure on the same voltages and the same frequencies, with the same alternating current, and thus it allows for both competition and a standard that people trust exists and that appliances can be designed around. The same thing goes for the public accessibility to all roads, and standardised rail gauge when it comes to railroads

Imagine that all roads in the US were sold off and run privately. You drive down some interstate, until you come across a toll booth/control station of some sort, where you're told that you haven't paid the premium and so you have to take the old, shitty road that takes a huge detour and takes 4 hours longer.

Net neutrality is important because it allows free (as in freedom) public access to what is, at this point, a critical part of a nation's infrastructure.

>This means that large companies such as Google that owns servers and infrastructure all over the fucking globe MUST be treated equal to, say, George's webshop for self-knitted sweaters.

Except that this isn't true. There's not some bandwidth or latency cap on traffic to Google's servers that is adjusted to the lowest common denominator (George). Google's servers will respond faster and you'll have more bandwidth available between you and Google's servers than you will to George's webshop right now. Net neutrality just means that you don't artificially cap this.
>>
>>58188879

I feel sorry for your Apathetic populace over there. Voting in Australia is pretty damn fun because every voting place always has a sausage sizzle going on.
>>
>>58188224
do you just sit around making things up and telling people they're true?
>>
>>58188585
>the great thing is that in 4 years the pendulum is gonna SWING SO HARD the other mother fucking way its going to truly make america again
you people said that would never happen in the first place, so why should anyone believe you
>>
>>58190740
See >>58186080
>>
>>58188026
>basically I'm getting that net neutrality should allow treating applications differently but not competitors?
Absolute net neutrality means that ALL packets should be treated equally, this is obviously not ideal because resources (such as bandwidth) are limited. There should be some form of acceptable trade-off, where different types of traffic is differentiated but where destination+origin are treated equally and fairly.
>>
>>58188462
"settlements are an admission of guilt, I never go for settlements"
- D. J. Trump

>over 300 lawsuits against Trump has ended in settlements
>>
Bernie was our only hope.
>>
>>58182266

>he doesn't understand the == operator
>>
File: 1155471433553.jpg (53KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1155471433553.jpg
53KB, 500x479px
>>58181531
Nope.
I just wanted to enjoy the tears of nu-males and feminist crybabies, and the tears were well worth it.
As a white male, i'm in an equally bad position whether it is Trump or Hillary in power,
albeit Hillary's goblin army is way more condescending and insufferable,
so i chose Trump.

I would have voted Hillary if there wasn't such a grand anti-white-male crusade, but that train just keeps rolling.
>>
Lesser evil, you niggers.
>>
>>58181409

So long as his tech. advisors and pack of /pol/tards are steering him in the right direction, Trump can believe that a computer's processor is stored in the monitor for all I care.
>>
>>58191404
There will always be a boogeyman when you seek it out like you do. You live in a world of fear you created and it's making you cut off your nose to spite your face. Turn off the radio and delete facebook then you can rejoin society.
>>
>>58191508
There are. Trump uses Apple.
>>
File: 1156950831778.jpg (40KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
1156950831778.jpg
40KB, 562x437px
>>58191668
>There will always be a boogeyman when you seek it out like you do.

Too bad for your shitty argument that people don't seek out feminism, it seeks them instead like a cleric or a preacher, like those two guys who got sacked for having a private conversation due to a femnazi butting in to defame them on Twitter.

Keep trying to rationalize though, you will only disappoint yourself.
>>
>>58191689
See, I don't get this. A lot of people don't use apple products because liberals and blatant homosexuals do. But the truth is, apple products are for everyone. Even the god emperor.
>>
>>58188671
>We basically elected the equivalent of a world star video to the whitehouse
topkek
>>
>>58191721
I'm not insecure about being a white male. I don't run into these crazy people like you do but let's be honest you live in some bizarre echo chamber you're hate feeds your existence. These so called feminazis wouldn't exist if you moved on with your life.
>>
>>58188645
>What the fuck happened to you goddamn people?

Most OG 4channers from 2003-2008 who were actually conscious during the Bush II years are long gone and replaced by clinically retarded 90s babies.
>>
>>58188645
>/b/ and /pol/ would rally against real evils, like Scientology

You do know that Project Chanology outdates /pol/ by a longshot, right?
>>
>>58191778
>I'm not insecure about being a white male.
If you didn't utter that sentence, i wouldn't even think about it.
But now that you have, i have to question your statement.
Seems like you are insecure, otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up.

You don't run into these kinds of people because you:
a. Live in a basement.
b. Don't live in USA.

Some of us however do go outside and do live in USA.
>>
All liberals had to do was be actually liberal. That side has gotten more authoritarian over the years, created these little university baby extremists and pitted them against another set of baby extremists who wouldn't have a voice if they didn't cry so much about pwivilege and patwiarchy and "hate speech". Not any less annoying than your run of the mill holocaust denier or dumb frogposter, and more effective because the former actually go outside and fucking throw their toys around.
>>
>>58191836
I say that because when I read what you write you come off as someone afraid of who you are. Your words scream insecurity to me.

I think your trying to project that insecurity onto me now.

I've lived in places you would probably consider havens for the type of beliefs you are so afraid of. The ideology you have is a made up one used by people smarter than you to manipulate your fear into a distraction against things that could actually help you.

Where do you live and how much do you make if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>58191921
This reality doesn't exist in the real world. This is rush limbaugh tier propaganda. This is less than a fringe level mindset. You don't exist as an enemy on the people you label as these things radar.
>>
>>58191930
>come off as someone afraid of who you are.
Ah, that's because people usually seek interpretations based on their own inadequacies, so it makes sense for an insecure person to interpret other people as insecure. It's a normalization mechanism.

You project your insecurities upon others to paint a picture where you are an observer and the surroundings are container of your insecurity, as a normalization mechanism.

I can pat your back Sunny Jim, but i can't sympathize, you are on your own with this problem.

>The ideology you have
I don't have an ideology. Ideologies are tools.
Soaking value from labels seems to be more your thing.
I prefer to soak value from personal accomplishment that didn't involve external help.

>Where do you live and how much do you make if you don't mind me asking?
Moving to the Mediterranean to an offshore rig as a log coordinator. The money, you can figure out yourself.
>>
>>58192054
I'd really like to know what makes you think I'm insecure when it's you throwing a talk radio term like feminazi around?

Maybe your problems stem more from your inability to find adequate work in the U.S. And less those evil femnazis talk radio has brainwashed you into believing are the source of your financial insecurity.
>>
>>58192054
You don't happen to be libertarian because that self accomplishment no external help line screams edgy teen with no life expierence harder than the under attack white male from feminazis insecurity.
>>
>>58192114
>a talk radio term like feminazi around?
Interesting. It took one term to trigger you into going on a pseudo-intellectual Freud-spree.
One might think you don't like it when people who are already used to Christian conservatives going around throwing sermons, compare feminists to the same.
Interesting.

>from your inability to find adequate work in the U.S
The oil rig is part of an American Holding, and the pay is more than adequate as is the view.
You sure like to jump ahead of yourself. A sign of major insecurities.

>>58192146
I don't have a political party preference.
I'm sorry you find it edgy when people prefer to be their own. Maybe you could learn from those teenagers you hate so much.
Some of them are doing better than you are at the same age, for reasons worthy to note.
>>
>>58192054
I googled log coordinator offshore rig got anywhere from 100k to 150k on Glassdoor.

I made 200k as a journeyman commercial plumber last year.

You don't seem to have a bad job so why do you have such a memes attitude. You have enough money to start a family and put a down payment on a house.
>>
test
>>
>>58192177
You probably won't believe me but I'm not triggered lol.

You seem to be talking around me and are really defensive. I find it hard to believe you have no party affiliation but I believe you. I wanted to touch on the no external help. Do you believe no one not your family, employers, community no one has helped you. I mean it's such a bizarre comet to make. Do you consider yourself part of society?
>>
>>58192177
Do you hate women in general because of feminists? Do you hate a strong minded woman? Do you trouble with relationships because of American women?

I have a friend who has the same problem and he only dates subservient Asian women.
>>
>>58191360
You do understand that loosing a lawsuit is not a conviction, right? You are living proof that people who are into tech are just as dumb as everyone else, despite the geek superority complex.
>>
>>58191351
I meant net neutrality legislation should allow, I get you bruh
>>
>>58188007
I'm 75% sure you're trolling, but because of the other 25%, and the dangers of other people thinking you're serious I feel obliged to bite the bait...
The average person doesn't google every product they buy for reviews to see if it isn't a scam (which they shouldn't have to, we should feel safe while buying things).
Many side effects to products (e.g. causing cancer ffs) are not noticed immediately, and are not easily traced back to the specific product. There is no market in telling consumers this information, so it must be gov. funded for anyone to look into products.
A market moves towards a monopoly as a general rule of thumb (company that is best off buys company that is worst off, and keeps growing until there are two giants batteling to be the one (e.g. time warner vs comcast), and eventually one wins). When a product is controlled by a monopoly, the consumers cannot chose (and when it comes to things like the internet, you can't boycot it).
When companies get richer, the profits go to the few on the top of the company whom have convinced themselves they deserve everything they can get, they only invest in more people and ideas when they feel not doing so endangers them (which only works in highly competitive markets, unlike most markets)
>>
File: 1482606705029-g.jpg (138KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1482606705029-g.jpg
138KB, 900x675px
>>58188007
Being rich doesn't mean you deserved it, nor does being poor mean you deserve being shat on.
>>
>>58192334
Nice weasel words, but it doesn't hide the fact that your God Emperor is nothing but a conartist and a scammer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump
>>
>>58192334
Just reread both the quote and the fact again, you clearly added or removed part of it in your head.
>>
>I voted for Trump so I have to like every single thing he does and defend any opinion he has because I won't get my dick sucked by other /pol/ posters otherwise
>>
File: 1479739588424.jpg (79KB, 455x650px) Image search: [Google]
1479739588424.jpg
79KB, 455x650px
>>58181409
>throwback
>Comcast has a monopoly and increases price, brings data caps and throttling, more and more each year to crush online competition

sure thing Comcast MSNBC shill. youre scared that there will be actual competition just as he will do with health care insuance monopolies.
>>
>>58181409
That's what you get when you put marxists in charge of protecting the internet. We all knew you're king Obama wouldn't be able to be president forever (even though he would if he could!)
If only you had let real people, like Bill Gates or Peter Thiel, represent the internet, it might have made Congress understand the importance of Net Neutrality
Way to go GNUtards, you ruined it for the rest of us
>>
File: 1480394304125.png (108KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
1480394304125.png
108KB, 700x673px
Shitskin butthurt : the thread
>>
>>58191377
t. white college kid who's never had a job
>>
>>58188585
>>58188609
but the pendulum just swung back HARD
fucking marxist shills GET OUT
>>
>>58192953
Lol this is when marxists gain more energy, we were getting some nice things, and knew that getting real communist-like things was too controversial and just kinda chilled. Now we have this fag in the white house and we have a reason to start being more active.
>>
>>58192899
GNU+Linux folks literally had nothing to do with this.
>>
File: badassterry.jpg (40KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
badassterry.jpg
40KB, 500x335px
>>58192922
This. smells like CIA niggers in here
>>
>>58193082
There's a better chance of Trump becoming LITERAL HITLER than all you self hating whites and assorted shitskins to stop the in-group fighting enough to mobilize any sort of movement. USA is a center-right nation and that's not changing anytime soon. Stay gay
>>
File: 317.png (90KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
90KB, 500x501px
>>58185894
>There is no ISP monopoly.
>>
>>58184872
>that rationalization
>and also he is less corrupt than Hillary so thats a plus
>less corrupt than Hillary
>less corrupt

do you even know what the that word means anymore? at this point you're driving a meme.
>>
>>58188518
>edgy neckbeards who wanna support Trump just to be "different"
Nah, it's scrawny underage fucks who can't grow facial hair for shit. Trust me, I've talked to them and seen them congregate to talk about how they can't get girls.
>>
>>58193223
Hillary was easily the most corrupt candidate in the entire history of the country you fucking retard
>>
File: 1477375017694.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477375017694.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>58193230
>trust me goy, trust me, a random anonymous poster online
>and be sure to keep all the great policies that Comcast MSNBC funded Obama/Hillary put in place
>check out those great data caps, increased prices, throttling and lawsuits against communities trying to set up their own municipal internet services
>isnt our Net Neutrality(tm) written by the ISPs just great goy?
>>
File: 1464634975831.jpg (30KB, 437x359px) Image search: [Google]
1464634975831.jpg
30KB, 437x359px
>>58193333
>caring this much to reply
>>check out those great data caps, increased prices, throttling and lawsuits against communities trying to set up their own municipal internet services
>>isnt our Net Neutrality(tm) written by the ISPs just great goy?
You mean exactly what what every supposed libtard wants to stop?
>>
File: 1461022045579.jpg (967KB, 1600x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1461022045579.jpg
967KB, 1600x1053px
>>58193230
>implying
>>
Good to see people with a brain that see through Trump's bullshit but it also worries me seeing posters defend Shillary.
>>
>>58193152
I'm not saying there will be any effective movement, just that the whole 'get out' meme isn't accurate, as recent events have simply amplified the reasons to bitch and moan. I'm simply pointing out that trump's presidency just invokes or 'triggers' people more, not less.
Calm your tits, dude.
>>
>>58192895
Good luck criticizing Trump while saying you voted for him without getting called a shill cuck by a /pol/tard.
>>
>>58193378
>You mean exactly what what every supposed libtard wants to stop?
oh? i thought net neutrality was going to save us from all this.
>>
>>58193511
All these faggots whining and crying all the time is a primary reason why he won tho
>>
>>58193555
>government intervention will surely work this time
>>
>>58193579
>criticize trump for removing government interference
>criticize government interference
you literally make no sense
>>
>>58193559
That isn't a counter argument... I'm just stating his presidency isn't shutting anyone up, only riling them up.
>>
>>58193607
I know, it's hilarious

>>58193596
Not the same guy
>>
File: bernie-vs-hillary-top-donors.jpg (302KB, 1275x935px) Image search: [Google]
bernie-vs-hillary-top-donors.jpg
302KB, 1275x935px
>>58182482
>Democrats want government to rule your life and take all your money.

The centrist, neo-liberal, Hillary Clinton/Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wing of the Democratic party isn't as anti-corporatist as you think.
>>
>>58193645
Man, what a fucking rip. The democrats didn't know what they had in their hands with bernie and decided to put in that corporate whore as their pick for the candidate. Jesus Christ Americans are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1469861995554.jpg (84KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1469861995554.jpg
84KB, 500x680px
>>58193645
Bull-fucking-shit. She was bought and paid for by wall street and Saudi niggers
>>
>>58193675
You mean, exactly as the pic suggests?
>>
File: CxW7RTsUoAAtET0.jpg.jpg (33KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
CxW7RTsUoAAtET0.jpg.jpg
33KB, 349x642px
>>58193559
That's getting old.
>>
>>58193666
>The democrats didn't know what they had in their hands
The wishful ideologue that would have been reduced to "the commie" by the general electorate?
>>
File: 1475333793147.png (313KB, 576x590px) Image search: [Google]
1475333793147.png
313KB, 576x590px
>>58193692
Cry more
>>
>>58193692
>WACIST

why is reddit on /g/?
>>
>>58193738
>if you're not part of the /pol/ hivemind, you MUST be from Reddit.
>>
>>58193738
>>58193748
The irony being, Reddit is not entirely unlike /pol/.
>>
>>58193715
Ah yes, anyone who says anything bad about your daddy must've voted for Shillary lol

>>58193738
>>58193748
It's funnier because /pol/ is literally a Reddit colony from r/The_Donald.
>>
>>58193748
Newfag detected
>>
File: xISHprV.jpg (53KB, 556x434px) Image search: [Google]
xISHprV.jpg
53KB, 556x434px
>>58193748
>randomly blurting out the word racist for no discernible reason
>i-im totally not a redditor guys!

>>>58193766
>>58193769
>le reddit army has arrived, you RACIST!
>>
>>58193769
>babbys first day on 4chin
>>
>>58193785
>reddit filename
>a picture that was actually posted on r/the_donald
Jesus, why do you newniggers feel the need to post your shit on every other board?
>>
File: dumb phones.png (49KB, 1045x611px) Image search: [Google]
dumb phones.png
49KB, 1045x611px
>>58193776
>>58193792
>Newfag
You mean all the retards /pol/ brought in from social media?
>>
uh oh, /pol/tards have arrived because people said mean things about their god emperor

>>58193785
>>le reddit army has arrived
nice imgur filename LOL
>>
>>58181409
eh, Net Neutrality really isn't that important these days. QoS is becoming a bigger concern
>>
File: 1481388739370.png (772KB, 1018x917px) Image search: [Google]
1481388739370.png
772KB, 1018x917px
>>58193811
>>58193825
Stay mad losers
>>
>>58181506
i don't get it
>>
File: b4GFhm.jpg (300KB, 1001x1163px) Image search: [Google]
b4GFhm.jpg
300KB, 1001x1163px
>>58193825
>>58193805
>>58193811
>b-but my DRUMPF meme worked, she had 99.99% chance to win Huffpost told me!
>>
>>58191730

I don't use apple because their products HAVE NO FUCKING PORTS
>>
File: pepe shades.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe shades.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>58193852
>>58193858
>shit I got shown I'm a newfag from reddit
>b-better deflect and imply they voted for Shillary
Every time.
>>
>>58193858
I like how pol is unironically following infowars now, what a bunch of normies, kek
>>
>>58193858
>more imgur filenames
>more boogeymen
You're making this way too easy, redditor
>>
File: 1464534855145.jpg (70KB, 552x690px) Image search: [Google]
1464534855145.jpg
70KB, 552x690px
>>58193864
>post mentions that dried old cunt at all

Anon, I...
>>
>>58193845
>QoS is becoming a bigger concern
I'm willing to bet my last dollar that it'll get worse if NN is gone. Imagine being on the phone with Comcast (idk what your ISP is, Comcast made cucks out of everyone here in north GA) and quarreling about your speeds being shit and the faggot on the other end is trying to sell you the premium package with Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Netflix or whatever.
>>
Hillary this Hillary that it's kind of pointless now but it's the only defense Trump supporters have. Pretend to be a Bernie supporter that got cucked.

In reality Republicans would of used the same strategy they used to win back all state and local governments outside of Democratic strongholds. Call him a socialist like they did with Obama.

2008 Obama won a massive victory and with a mandate and that was gone by the midtern election in 2010 and it's been all downhill from then. Bernie wasn't even on the radar at that point and you think he would of had any idea how to counter meme Trump.

I and many other Democrats voted Hillary because her policies are super solid she lost because her oratory skills took a massive hit from 2008 to current year. She failed to connect on an emotional level like Trump did. Ironically Trump won the way Republicans always bash Deomcrats for "feelings."

It's always funny to watch Republicans try to change the narrative/history you have to give it to them it seems to work because there are so many stupid people in America.

All this bullshit above is memey garbage you find on talk radio in middle america and facebook. This election definitely wasn't about policy nobody would vote for failed Republican policies.
>>
>>58193882
The only retard who pulled the "Drumpf" shit was Shillary. This is common knowledge.
>>
File: hwNWRu.jpg (58KB, 794x810px) Image search: [Google]
hwNWRu.jpg
58KB, 794x810px
>>58193864
>le epic /r/the_donald green frog meme
very epic my non-reddit friend
>>
File: 1479366459129.jpg (95KB, 956x661px) Image search: [Google]
1479366459129.jpg
95KB, 956x661px
>>58193891
The Republican party is dead. This is Trump's party now. The Democratic party is crumbling before our very eyes, should be an interesting 4-8 years
>>
>>58181409
(((Snowden))) and (((Trump))) went to the same synagogue in new york for over 20 years
>>
>>58193954
>(((
>>
>>58193930
That's what the mainstream media wants you to believe. Just like they wanted Trump vs Clinton to be a horse race when it wasn't but they were a key player in making it happen with 24/7 Trump. They made him the victim.

Trump doesn't have any policy he knows nothing all he knows is revenge so of course he is going to fall back on the policy of the people around him he's taking advice from the literal King of NeoCons Henry Kissinger. If that doesn't scare the ever living shit out of you, you literally know nothing about history.
>>
>>58193989
>implying Hillary wasn't a neocon

But yeah, making a billionaire playboy the underdog sure backfired on them
>>
To all the non-Trump supporters here:

Go ahead, tell me more about how you're "literally shaking right now"

Great stuff
>>
>>58193891
Why the fuck do democrat puppets always say shit like "Hillary only lost because ________" and then proceed to ignore the MULTIPLE controversies surrounding her?

The Democrats put her up for candidacy WHILE SHE WAS UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION. Do you know what the word "hubris" means? Because the fucking Democrats are painfully familiar with it now. You want someone to blame? Blame big-money Democrats who didnt give a fuck what the people wanted and just tried to ensure they could keep cutting deals with the lobbyists.
>>
>>58194015
Hillary is not a neocon. I guess this is the WW3 she was a pawn of kissinger too meme?

She understands you don't deal with Russia by letting them swallow up their satellite states and acting timid like Obama. I like Obama but he needed to put his foot down way harder. He has faith in America not electing the orange shitstain. Look how that turned out for him.

As for kissinger that's what every good leader does is listen to EVERYONE around them it doesn't mean she's a pawn she's a former first fucking lady of course she is going to have contact with past government officials.

This is just more memey garbage from fake news you hear 24/7 on the radio if you travel through middle america
>>
>>58194084
>threatening no fly zone in Syria
>not WW3

wake up ahmed
>>
>>58194084
>hillary stronk against muh russia
>muh fake news
holy shit the reddit is real
>>
I think that internet should be controlled and abide by the same regulation as public speech for website such as 4chan and paper press for news websites.

Porn should require you to identify with an I.D. card, and websites allowing minors to browse, even by a lack of control, should be sued.

China has the right approach to internet, minus their control of news that is already done in the U.S. anyway through the consolidation of news networks and the rise of the "fake news" narrative.
>>
>>58194027
>ILE SHE WAS UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION. Do you know what the word "hubris" means? Because the fucking Democrats are painfully familiar with it now. You want someone to blame? Blame big-money Democrats who didnt give a fuck what the people wanted and just tried to ensure they could keep cutting deals with the lobbyists.

You sound really upset.
Anyways back to 'drain the swamp!' right ?
>>
>>58194027
Hillary was the better candidate period. As soon as Bernie said he wanted a revolution it was over even though he said "political revolution."

I'm not disputing the controversies I'm saying they were all made up and fake. She went through multiple fucking hearings and investigations because that's what Republicans do to Democrats. If she's so bad why isn't she in jail because it's FAKE. Trump even knew it was fake because he's spouting that bullshit about how he's not going after her because it would divide America LOL HORSESHIT.

Just like many police forces all over America the FBI is infested with Republican nutcases. The week before the election dropping that garbage letter was unheard of the warrant for the laptop stretches the law to the breaking point as well. And what did the laptop contain the same fucking emails they already reviewed.

I don't think you know what Hubris means. Good fucking luck getting rid of the lobbyist such a fucking pipe dream. You would never get the legislation to the floor of the house if you care so much why aren't you killing politicians because that's the only way.
>>
>>58194193
Well that's the direction it's going as the consolidation of content continues. At what point do we just burn this mother fucker to the ground?
>>
>>58185894
>There is no ISP monopoly.

Then Comcast has every incentive to stop fucking up or see their business go elsewhere.

Oh wait.
>>
>>58194220
>At what point do we just burn this mother fucker to the ground?

It's long overdue, should have been done when the first woman bought a computer and an AOL subscription.
>>
File: 1470087890039.png (587KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
1470087890039.png
587KB, 1024x574px
>>58194213
>I'm saying they were all made up and fake

Go back to plebbit you fag
>>
>>58194249
You should make a point you can't just post a meme this isn't facebook.
>>
>>58194232
>le ebin misogynist meem

lol back to le kitchen! kek!
>>
>>58194263
Anyone with any shred of decency and intelligence knew that Hillary Clinton was a fucking disaster from the get-go. At least Bernie would have made the rust belt competitive
>>
>>58194278
the internet went to shit when it went from hobbyist grade to mainstream, and women using it is pretty much the start of the fall since women have no hobbies and just gravitate around whatever is popular and can give them attention

it's not misogyny, it's literally natural female behavior to infest male dominated hobby, dumb them down, claim them as their own and dump them when all the men are gone
>>
Bernie free college Bernie would of appealed to the fucking rust belt you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Do you even know Bernie's policy positions? I mean fuck yea I want them but I also live in a thing called reality and I can think for myself there's no way he would appeal to that brainwashed bumblefuck part of the country. He lost California because working class white democrats understood that wake the fuck up.
>>
>>58194339
>Bernie free college
I think the easiest fix for this would be to change the laws so that student debt can be discharged through bankruptcy.
Seems like the least amount of fuckery involved while giving people an out.
>>
>>58194339
>racism against white middle America is the coolest

kys retard
>>
>>58194365
ya no shit man it's crippling multiple generations something needs to be done but it's not gonna happen under the rubber stamp and his neocon congress.
>>
>>58194381
Is English your second language?
>>
>>58194339
yea bernie's policy position was in the wikileaks email, it kinda went something like this:
>signed this non-aggression agreement.
>defend hillary during the debates instead of actually trying to win.
>defend her after the leaks show this and show that they rigged it against him even further.
>gets new $400k summer vacation home after throwing the primary.
>f-feel da boin.
>>
>>58194365
That would devalue the degree even further as all you worthless batistas would just file without consequence and bankrupt educational institutions
>>
>>58194213
Are you saying that an FBI investigation that started in early 2015 was orchestrated by Trump and the Republicans? And you think fake news is the problem?

Hillary wasn't a better candidate than Sanders. The fact that you say that only shows that you've drunk the "swinging pendulum" bipartisan shitwater and are completely incapable of processing nuance. You want to maintain the status quo? Then you can't complain about the Trump leadership.
>>
File: 1480869979284.png (454KB, 992x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1480869979284.png
454KB, 992x1139px
>>58194365
that's dumb, to lower the cost of college you just need to stop the degree inflation, a factory worker does not need a fucking doctorate, cost of education blew up because the amount of students was multiplicative by a thousand when every fucking work ever started to require degrees and women infested them with dumb shit like women studies, racial studies and white genocide formation

fix women and the system will fix itself
>>
>>58194386
So it begins. /g/ makes an online college.
Logo will be made last
>>
>>58194404
neck yourself you memey fgt
>>
>>58194425
>he thinks Hillary was actually a good candidate

MUH VAGINA
>>
>>58194425
>my geriatric communist messiah actually turned out to be a shill signing an agreement to lose the primary and give my donations to the establishment
>get mad at the people showing you these email leaks
>still praise the fraud commie
feel da boin
>>
>>58194411
I'm saying the billion hearings were. I'm saying the FBI is an anti american institution that helped one of the most unqualified persons on the planet get elected to the presidency because it is filled with Republican shills. Either charge her or gtfo.

You can suck all the Sander dick you want and I will even help you but he wasn't the better candidate he lost. The status quo is Obama and Clinton was Obama 2.0 and I'm fine with that.

Trump is reagan without the charisma Bush jr without the smarts let that fucking sink in for a second and the Congress is memey tea party "patriots" LOL

You don't know what you are talking about so fuck off.
>>
>>58194474
>I'm saying the FBI is an anti american institution
>meanwhile takes whatever some ex-CIA democrat says at face value

yes, yes, we get it, anyone who isn't a democrat communist is un-american
>>
>>58194438
I don't understand are you saying I wouldn't of been proud electing the 1st woman President?
>>
ohhh but Barrack W. Bush dindu nuffin amirite?

>>>reddit
>>
>>58194487
Sounds pretty sexist to me
>>
>>58194440
you're not making sense better resort to posting on facebook and leddit.
>>
File: 1481545207554.jpg (58KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
1481545207554.jpg
58KB, 640x470px
>>58194487
if it was a republican woman this rhethoric wouldn't have been used

we got the same shit in Europe

>2007
>socialist woman runs
>hurr first woman president

>2012
>nationalist woman runs
>she's sexist !
>>
>>58194484
The FBI finally came in line and endorsed the CIA if you got your news from some place other than an echo chamber you would know this
>>
>>58194500
>he is THIS mad that his communist messiah got a summer home in exchange for handing over his donations to hillary and signing an agreement to lose the primary intentionally

we tried to warn you man
>>
>>58194498
I'm going to fucking blow your mind buddy!

I was proud when Obama was elected as the first African American President.
>>
>>58194526
The most hilarious part is that Bernie was probably just a ploy to mobilize all the lazy millennials. Whoops
>>
>>58194474
You think a single president represents the status quo? Sorry, but you're the ignorant one here.
>>
>>58194526
he would have to be a communist to be a communist messiah.
>>
>>58194538
Admitting your racism is the first step to overcoming it, good work
>>
>>58194541
You're not making sense or you're trying to distort what I said. I literally can't tell.
>>
>>58194515
let me sum this up for you because you're a mong

>DNC and DNC affiliated press claims Russia hacked voting machines to elect Trump
>Jill Stein recount is aborted in Michigan because it shows Democrats stuffed the ballots and still lost
>some ex-CIA democrat guy says Russia hacked the election
>everyone goes insane about it
>NSA and FBI come out and say that Russia didn't tamper with the votes but campaigned for Trump through its medias
>everyone disregards the fact that Hilldog gave away the american uranium to a state owned company of Russia
>retards mix everything up and claim the election is not valid
>>
>>58194552
You would probably be better served if you started posting facebook memes again. The pictures might convey more meaning than your actual words.
>>
>>58194569
>the status quo is Obama
Do you not remember typing that?
>>
>>58194585
Voting for or against Obama because of his skin color is racism, pure and simple
>>
>>58194602
good thing i voted against him because hes a nigger and not because of his skin color then
>>
>>58194572
Running with the Fake news. No one is saying that the Russian angle that we still don't have evidence for but every intelligence agency and the President i saying Russia hacked DNC email servers and are running a propaganda campaign of disinformation that middle america is eating up quicker than Trump can serve them his own shit.
>>
>>58194623
Assange came out publicly and said the DNC leak came from within the DNC, not from a foreign country.
I love how the leftists thought Assange was a hero until he hit the DNC where it hurts and showed how rotten and corrupt it is.

Dumb fuck, the fake news narrative is used to stamp out facts and diffuse propaganda.
>>
File: 1471571079569.png (48KB, 646x345px) Image search: [Google]
1471571079569.png
48KB, 646x345px
>>58194623
Don't fuck with white people
>>
>>58194586
>>58194622
>>58194602
if you could make sense with your words I could reply or if I ask nicely could the stupid race baiter stop being so bad at his memes at least please?
>>
>>58194623
Releasing information is not the same as running propaganda. The emails' veracity was never in question. Those emails showed Hillary's corruption. That's not fake news or propaganda, pal.
>>
>>58194664
Go back to tumblr shitlord
>>
>>58194643
For the past year and a half Assange has been no better than Fox News as a media wing of the Republican party. Where the fuck have you been are you copying and pasting directly from infowars or brietbart because that is some old ass news.
>>
>>58194683
>I only care about the truth when it fits my narrative

t. Muhammed Al Ahmed
>>
>>58194683
>rachel maddow is literally in this thread spewing DNC email leaked talking points thinking anyone is buying it

its honestly hard to believe this could happen on 4chan of all places
>>
File: 1459454706007s.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1459454706007s.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>58194683
Assange is not partisan
>>
>>58194303
no, it's misogyny
>>
>>58194705
Who cares
>>
>>58194670
Actually they didn't show corruption or she would be in jail. The emails which many are fake and even the fake ones didn't show corruption but if you keep saying it on the internet there will always be some people that believe you. That's just right wing media policy fuck the truth
>>
>>58194664
One of your posts says "the status quo is Obama."

>>58194474
that one

So in what way are you confused about being called ignorant for claiming a single president represents the status quo? Are you 18 or younger? Is Obama the only president you can remember being in office while you were politically conscious?
>>
>>58194705
facts can't be racist or misogynist
>>
>>58194711
Proofs?
>>
>>58194697
Do you think I have a smaller dick than her? Nice meme I didn't open it but I got a chuckle thinking that you have that saved on your computer. Fucking loser LOL. What else do you have saved on there?
>>
File: 1476812870081.gif (1MB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
1476812870081.gif
1MB, 350x219px
>that one assmad libtard crying in this thread
>>
>>58194711
holy shit you actually think corrupt politician should go to jail

Jesus fucking Christ don't you have some juice boxes to go deal with?
>>
>>58194715
ok make a point I can respond to I'm talking to like 3 different people and a couple shitlord meme posters. What's your argument?
>>
>>58194765
You're a whiny a faggot and the primary reason your shitty candidate lost. Never change.
>>
>>58194721
ask the FBI
>>
>>58194746
Sorry, that should read "corrupt politicians go to jail"

They should. They dont.
>>
>>58194709
>m-muh alt-right safespace echo chamber
>>
>>58194779
ok have a nice day
>>
>>58194793
>he thinks the alt-right is a real thing
>>
>>58194783
I agree
>>
>>58194765

>>58194779
Yeah pretty much that. Except the never change part.
>>
>>58194808
This must be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this entire website
>>
>>58194831
>Hillary was innocent you guys
>it's all the racist alt-right's fault
>oh and Russia

kys
>>
>>58194852
whom are you quoting?
>>
>>58194870
Whoever is retarded enough to believe the alt-right meme
>>
alt right isn't a meme it was a term developed by conservatives to describe racist chucklefuck Trump supporters. It's literally from fucking right wing media lol
>>
>>58195000
That must be why Hillary gave a speech about Pepe the frog
>>
god damnit people we had all that activity in this thread and we are still so god damn low on the board WTF
>>
>>58195026
I only remember the kid yelling pepe on the side of the bleachers at one of her rallies
>>
File: 1478891797065.gif (2MB, 700x716px) Image search: [Google]
1478891797065.gif
2MB, 700x716px
>>58195041
Hillary rallies... good joke. It was an entire speech about the scary wacist alt-right. Pretty laughable that her campaign sunk to those levels. Pathetic
>>
>>58195086
I don't understand why would it be pathetic? Are you being sarcastic?

Why does Trump purse his lips like a girl taking a selfie?
>>
>>58195028
>newfag reddit /pol/lack doesn't understand autosage
Fucking hell I didn't think it was THIS bad. Jesus, lurk some moar.
>>
>>58195147
It's pathetic because she had no campaign at all outside of "Trump is a big meanie" and she effectively was trolled by an Chinese cartoon enthusiast image board
>>
Why would you say she had no campaign she had policy out the ass when Trump had zero except demagoguing mexicans and muslims. How was 4chan effective shouldn't the credit go to places like facebook and twitter?>>58195164
>>
>>58195230
Dude, her entire campaign revolved around Trump. She gave him almost as much free advertising as her media pals. Love TRUMP(s hate). She had zero different policies from Obama. It would have been more endless warfare and importing of the third world. She literally would have been better off ignoring Trump completely and running on MUH FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT
>>
>>58195230
>How was 4chan effective shouldn't the credit go to places like facebook and twitter?
>4chan, facebook, twitter
>not one and the same
Anon, I...
>>
File: h351.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
h351.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>58193645
>GOLDMAN Sachs
>>
>>58195230
Also Facebook and Twitter were participating in full blown censorship in her favor, they did Trump zero favors
>>
>>58195303
>knowing about what goes on on facebook and twitter
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>58195289
That doesn't really make sense because she is running against him. Endless warfare? They removed soldiers from Iraq. Importing the third world what? Is that refugee propaganda or mexicans a lil bit of both?

Republicans were already making fun of her for being a woman I don't see how that would of been a smart move all her policy was solid when Trump had zero.
>>
>>58195303
That's not true or my family wouldn't of had right wing propaganda pumped into them on their facebook feeds. Trump did more communicating through twitter than actual rallies.
>>
>>58195346
She wanted to increase Muslim refugees exponentially while at the same time trying to convince middle America that Islam is actually a religion of peace (it's not)
>>
>>58195298
Is it irony or just stupidity when Trump nominates Goldman Sachs to cabinet positions and the memes still get posted?
>>
>>58195385
It's a religion that has extremists like all other religions. I mean if you want to go down this memey road by all means.
>>
File: fedora-anonymous.png (1002KB, 655x745px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-anonymous.png
1002KB, 655x745px
>>58195385
>(it's not)
>>
File: richard-dawkins-quote.jpg (61KB, 599x382px) Image search: [Google]
richard-dawkins-quote.jpg
61KB, 599x382px
>>58195408
>>58195417
Democrats fucked up badly when they sided with 3rd world savages over white Christian America. Better do some seriously sound searching if you fags ever wanna win another election again
>>
>>58195392
It's 5D chess anon. Hillary is corrupt because she takes donation from big banks, while as Bernie does not. And because Bernie is grassroots like Trump, he embodies Trump. Therefore Trump assumes the uncorruption of Bernie. Therefore Hillary(Shillary) is more corrupt than Trump.
>>
>>58195392
trump said he wa going to hire them throughout the entire campaign so im not sure what youre implying here
>>
>>58195496
The Clinton Foundation is basically one big money laundering scheme for government collusion
>>
>>58195474
Im happy Shillary lost, but you don't get anywhere making blanket assertions like that
>>
>>58195474
>Better do some seriously sound searching
Do you mean soul searching? Or do you mean "sound" as in valid and logic searching?
>>
>>58195539
Yes

>>58195538
Islam is a dog shit ideology that has proven itself incompatible with Western democratic societies
>>
>>58195474
I mean after all the reveals of the disgusting pedophile shit in the 1st part of this century do you still find it easy to call yourself religious in America?
>>
>>58195505
and in the same breath criticize her for speeches to those corrupt bankers he's now hiring as advisors? You don't see any irony none at all?
>>
>>58195529
Which is actually an example of inefficient bureaucracy that Washington and Shillary are known for. Trump will cut out the middle man, further consolidating the bloated bureaucratic nightmare.
>>
>>58195529
Are you confusing it with the Trump Foundation the soon to be defunct Trump Foundation.
>>
>>58193082
yes, you guys can go full 1920s burning down Government buildings
You fucking idiots are gonna destroy us all
>>
>>58195570
>defending Islam by pointing out catholic pedophilia

wew
>>
>>58195564
same could be said for any religion.

Thing is, you don't have to use excessive orthodoxy when following something
>>
>>58195590
projecting Trumps faults onto Clinton may have won him the election but we're not all bumblefucks from middle america here.
>>
File: 1482171165272.jpg (51KB, 727x474px) Image search: [Google]
1482171165272.jpg
51KB, 727x474px
>>58195588
>and in the same breath criticize her for speeches to those corrupt bankers he's now hiring as advisors?
was he paid by them or his campaign funded by them? no. he owes them nothing like she would have.

>You don't see any irony none at all?
not at all. his entire campaign revolved around the fact that he was going to hire these "horrible people" and these "killers on wall street" who know how shit works and would do negotiations and such. only that he would owe them nothing so he would be calling the shots.

maybe you should learn more about the things you try to criticize reddit fag. his entire campaign was based around this. its what people believed and voted for.
>>
>>58195613
Not understanding words when you read them. It's hard being an apologist on 4chan huh?
>>
>>58195603
>>58195617
>>58195625
t. Atheist faggot who doesn't realize his Muslim pets would be the first to kill him
>>
>>58195644
Christianity has evolved, Islam is stuck in the 8th century. Nobody is condoning the actions of individuals, but only one of these religions places so little value on human life that suicide is seen as a ticket to salvation
>>
>>58195629
Trump knows nothing about our economy in fact he has failed so badly american investors no longer deal with him.

These corrupt bankers have a better chance of fucking Trump over than he has of controlling them. History shows Trump is terrible at management as well.
>>
>>58195651
wha?
>>
>>58195696
>red herring
well at least you admitted you lost the argument.
>>
>>58195651
AmI an atheist or a muslim?
>>
>>58195625
>we're not all bumblefucks from middle america here.
The only real America is middle America. Bumblefuck is a spectrum and we are all on it.
>>
>>58195685
I think our elections and certain state governments show that christianity has definitely not evolved.
>>
>>58195715
Ahmed loving non believer probably. Spoiler alert: all religions are not created equally. Only one of them gave you the foundation for the free speech which you now enjoy
>>
>>58195685
Christians don't even practice what they preach.
>>
>>58195745
Wow that is one bizarre statement care to elaborate further?
>>
>>58195755
Neither do so called tolerant and open minded liberals
>>
>>58195765
Western civilization is built on the back of Christianity
>>
>>58195768
I'm a democrat do you consider me a liberal? I've never thought of myself as one. I see Republicans as an enemy that needs to be burned off the face of the earth but I don't want to go to jail guess I'm on the cusp I'm really hoping for violence though. I think the tolerant and open minded liberal stuff is hilarious though. It makes me think of the jews in the 1940s Europe maybe you think liberals will go the same route?
>>
>>58195812
Western culture, sometimes equated with Western civilization, Western world, Western society or European civilization is a term used very broadly to refer to a heritage of social norms, ethical values, traditional customs, belief systems, political systems, and specific artifacts and technologies that have some origin.

Just Christianity?
>>
>>58195812
What are your thought about Intelligent Design?
>>
>>58195812
na it's built off Aristotle and Euclid
>>
>>58195745
I remember when this shit was laughed out of /pol/.
>>
>>58195866
No, this too>>58195934

>>58195896
Retarded
>>
>>58195937
Is it just me or was /pol/ A LOT less politically active/crossposting a couple years ago? Only ever went to the board occasionally, but I've never seen this kind of leakage.
>>
>>58195983
It's a Trump thread, and people will still be salt mining for a few months until things die down
>>
>>58196003
No, I didn't mean in this particular thread, I just meant overall, across the website. It seems that the big boards are the ones with most political shitposting right now, I'm just wondering if things ever got this bad with /pol/.
>>
>>58196075
Trump is an atom bomb of shit just waiting to go nuclear it's leaking but hasn't went into meltdown. I think it's going to get a lot worse. His supporters are entitled shitposters there's no way this is going to calm down.
>>
>>58196075
I think 4chan is just taking a lot of the deserved credit for the memetic warfare over the campaign. Everyone likes to blame Russia or whatever, but the photoshop autism that originates here had a much farther reach than any foreign government. Trump's victory would have never even been possible without social media and the spread of memes.
>>
>>58196116
>His supporters are entitled shitposters

This also seems like the most accurate representation of Trump's online support, although Trump himself is the master of trolling and confirmation bias. He's been at it for decades with the media
>>
>>58196142
>posting shit from 4chan, no matter how cancerous, on another website, especially social meddia
so it was all just shitposting newfaggotry?
>>
>>58181497
Fucking 4d chess man. What he is going to do is harden the fuck out of these communities. You shake the tree and the ripe fruit falls. Cracking down on encryption and security will only mean culling the herds in the wild.
>>
>>58196237
I kind of agree with this it will be like internet wartime. It'll most likely be horrible but the wartime innovation will be amazing to see.
>>
Let's cut the bullshit, if you don't like Trump then you don't deserve to be here. Full Stop.
>>
>>58196507
Let's cut the bullshit, if you post politics then you don't deserve to be here. Full stop.
>>
>>58193856
lurk more
Thread posts: 431
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.