[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an anon who just ran Kali for the first time anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: kali.jpg (6KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
kali.jpg
6KB, 348x145px
Ask an anon who just ran Kali for the first time anything
>>
Do your mom let you stay up this late usually? Or is it because you have time off from school?
>>
do you feel like a faggot yet?
>>
>>58180252

yes

>>58180534

yes
>>
r u a hacker?
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 750x651px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 750x651px
It's like living in an armory. No good ricing or anything, but it's got hundreds of leet haxor tools that you don't know how to use, you you just run around poking people with finger and whois and bragging about how you got their IP
>>
how does one hack with bash?
>>
>>58180244
theres more tools to be downloaded but there hidden run rm -rf / at terminal to unlock
>>
>>58180244
ayy anon you didnt do it right...

rm -rf / gets instant tits
>>
>>58182853
>>58182866

fuck off
>>
>>58180252
It's 1400 EST .
>>
>>58180244
Did you consider suicide?
>>
>>58182911
Anon you obviously dont know what ur talking about. If two of us post that at the same time, you really think were fucking with you?
>>
>>58180244
whats the first thing your goin to do?
>>
>>58182853
>>58182866
>>58182911
Hahahaha mission accomplished.
One noob down
>>
>>58183068
I fell for it too when I was a wee pleb
>>
>>58183068

>one noob down
>adding to the ever-steep learning curve
>>
>>58180244
You didnt actually do that did you faggot?
You dont wanna remove your root file, especially on Kali.. then ur kinda rekt......
>>
>>58183420
It looks that he did it
>>
>>58183477
We really should not prank the kids like that
>>
>>58183502
hopefully he didnt have it installed on his main drive, Now he knows tho, thats what made me learn bash..
>>
>>58183420

no, i didn't do it.
i'm a windows cuck but wanted to get more in-depth on cyber security before college starts
>>
>>58183664
I suggest getting a vpn and setting up a little ssh server at home so you can shitpost/ do sketchy shit from there. School enterprise networks scare the shit out of me. One time I tried to back resolve myself on t0r and it went directly to the hall i was staying in. Yeah watch ur ass m8
>>
What's the point?
>>
>>58183566
Yes, I guess...

Remember, OP >>58180244 , even if you were tricked (>>58182911) many of us were also tricked at some point. You can view it as a rite of passage.

You learned how to install some OS you did not understand, which is great! That is how people learn. Hopefully you did not do it, but keep going.

Kali Linux is not a proper OS and it's not a very good tool to start out with because it's overwhelming. If you want to learn cyper security, hacking, pen testing and that sort of thing you COULD learn Kali tools. Or you can go to www.cybrary.it and get proper courses. learn a scripting language like Python and that sort of thing.
>>
>>58183856

I know Batch and PowerShell pretty well, as well as HTML, CSS, SQL, JavaScript, and a bit of Ruby. Where should I start?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.