[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which options do i disable to stop windows 10 from spying on me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: windows.jpg (15KB, 970x400px) Image search: [Google]
windows.jpg
15KB, 970x400px
Which options do i disable to stop windows 10 from spying on me?
>>
>>58177610
the internet connection
>>
>>58177638
/thread
>>
>>58177638
It still might try to infect usb removable storage devices and copy user data to them to phone home when connected to an internet-connected machine later.

WinStuxnet 10 is stubborn like that.
>>
>>58177610
disable the initial installing of it to begin with
>>
https://github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying

You're welcome.
>>
>>58177699
Thanks
>>
>>58177699
He said disable. Not turn down.
>>
>>58177610
The problem OP, is that it it is alot of options, varying from normal 'settings' options, to the services options.
>>
>>58177722
This won't work like you think it will. It might reduce some of the spyware. But it will only work on old versions of windows 10. Also if you look at the issues and bugs in the github repository you will see that it destroys the searching capabilities and removes other features of windows 10 as well. (and it does not turn it completely off)
>>
>>58177610
install gentoo
>>
File: w10.png (120KB, 1026x960px) Image search: [Google]
w10.png
120KB, 1026x960px
windows 10 enterprise ltsb n

https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

spybot anti-beacon

services and gpedit.msc: pic related
>>
>>58177610
the only real options are to disconnect it from the internet or use something else

not in a hurr durr install gentoo way i mean literally anything else because there isn't really much you can do to prevent it from spying on you. i guess you could dual boot with something else and only use windows 10 when you need to use certain windows software if you absolutely have to use windows only software
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>58177610
Too many to list in a post and even doing that will only bring it down to minimal/basic info sent. You'll also have to do it again after every big update.

What works better is firewall rules but I've had those wiped as well with updates and Windows firewall is worse than it was in W7. Just fuck W10.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.