[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth the time and effort to learn about computers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1030534543.png (234KB, 589x566px) Image search: [Google]
1030534543.png
234KB, 589x566px
is it worth the time and effort to learn about computers?
>>
>>58171345
learn WHAT about computers
>>
>>58171345
No, the less you know the higher probability of one of us getting a job.
>>
>>58171345
I live in japan and i miss BIG BOOBIES!!!
>>
>>58171345
>is it worth the time and effort

If you have to ask this question then the field is not for you. You're going to hate it every day if it's not a passion you have.

I have a passion for what I do, but at times it can be stressful when working with people who work in this field for rims and a stereo and settle with 'good enough.'
>>
yes, you will use them across the entirety of your lifespan
>>
Computers aren't going anywhere so you might as well learn how they work, basic repair skills, and what they're worth. It'll save you money in the future and open doors to potential career options if it catches your interest.
>>
>>58172061

>boomers who make $120k per year and don't even know how to spreadsheet
>>
If you do your life will be 100% more easier
>>
Depends. If you can use a computer to send emails, enter data, and occasionally do simple stuff in excel (and even that is becoming increasingly less necessary as time goes on) you should be fine in most job fields.

But if you're trying to get into a technology sector it's best to know as much as you can about how computers and various electronic devices work and how the programming actually works.
Like an earlier anon said, if you're not passionate about it you'll hate your job job satisfaction is vital to long term health and unless you're a trustfund baby or an heir to some valuable networking contacts, you'll likely spend more of your waking hours at work than anywhere else.
>tfw even gifted people with revolutionary ideas and the knowhow to make them a reality routinely fail to make an impact on the world because they lack sufficient buisiness knowhow or contacts or just bet muscled out of the marketplace by massive companies
>>
>>58171345

Nah, I think they're all a fad m8.
>>
>>58172050
>japs
>large breasts
Pick 1
>>
>>58171345
Honestly, no, it isn't.
>>
Intelligent people look at the state of the world and will invest enough time into computers as will make them successful. Enthusiasts will spend even more time, and idiots will just scrape by in this era of information. Some can be successful in the field of tech, especially if you have the curiosity and passion, but I would argue most don't have that.
>>
>>58172858
That's what anon said. Anon is in Japan and misses having Big Boobies.
>>
>>58171345
ugly skank, don't post this kind of stuff here
>>
>>58172024
spbp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.