[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an alternate way to charge your 3ds xl? I got it for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: drunk hei.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
drunk hei.png
280KB, 452x710px
Is there an alternate way to charge your 3ds xl? I got it for christmas but my mom didn't know it didnt come with a charger (fucking greedy nips). I'm at her house for the next couple of weeks and I have none of my old chargers here. Please help. All I wanted to do was play Fire Emblem Awakening.
>>
>>58165040
Is the port a USB or some other standard cable? If not then why didn't it come with a proprietary charger? Sounds retarded.
>>
You can charge it by putting it in a microwave. the radioelectrons will charge the battery, and the shell will be fine since microwaves are only capable of heating up organic material.
>>
>>58165040
underage or autism overload?
>>
Google
SQT
I'm short, no. You need a cable. Go to target or some shit
>>
There are USB to 3DS chargers out there. It's the same plug used in the DSi/DSi XL/3DS/3DS XL/n3DS/n3DS XL. I thought only the n3DS didn't come with one though, that's strange.
>>
File: micro_usb_connector_front_view.jpg (1016KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
micro_usb_connector_front_view.jpg
1016KB, 2048x1536px
>>58165040
If you've got a soldering iron and a female micro USB connector you can replace the normal charging port. The voltage of USB is just about the same so it works fine.
>>
>>58165170
Newer ds's don't have the cables they expect that you already own one as it's the same from the dsi and previous 3ds models. Its dumb
>>
lol they actually don't come with a charger?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.