[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a honeypot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: alphareignlogin.png (9KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
alphareignlogin.png
9KB, 500x388px
Is this a honeypot?
>>
Give me your invite and I will check
>>
>>58163147

https://alphareign.se/invite/5807f7b36f5cf
>>
>>58163135
why the fuck does it matter, you're using a properly configured browser and a vpn anyway
>>
>>58163166
I... Actually don't have a way to check for it... I was only meming. But thanks

Don't think any place is safe desu.
>>
>>58163166

I registered too, thanks btw say what are the rules I don't see any listed just a short manifesto
>>
i live in a free country so no hecks given
>>
Seems to be pretty neat
>>
>>58163315

It's just a search engine not a tracker.
>>
>>58163166
Thanks a bunch anon
>>
What would be the point of tracker search engine? Can I not download anything?
>>
>>58163196
this, you should only trust that which you don't need to trust

that is, if the worst case doesn't harm you, it can be trusted
>>
>>58163398
yes you can
>>
>>58163135
>Still no seeded Univers Zero
sad
>>
>>58163408
>yes you can
Only after you pass interviews, beg for invites or get lucky to not miss an open registration day.
>>
>>58163423
Just press the magnet button after doing searches.
>>
>>58163423
>he doesn't know how torrents work
>>
>>58163445
Really? Is that how the site works? If that's so, what's the point of all the private trackers the require sign-ups or interviews?
>>
>>58163135
botnet honeypot confirmed
>>
>>58163500
That require*
>>
>>58163500
>If that's so, what's the point of all the private trackers the require sign-ups or interviews?

Lots of people enjoy pleasing admins and submit to their autism. "Do you use 4chan? BANNED"-tier reasons to get banned and that sort of thing.
>>
>>58163524
That kind of attitude sure served what.cd well.
>>
>>58163548
That whole theater with interviews and nonsense have nothing to do with security, the only people who have time for that shit are people who are paid for it and neets. So you are likely going to get mostly people in the industry looking up who they connect to on the torrents.

The interviews, ratio autism and uploads requirements are there mostly for the sake of entertainment because neets like to feel like they have a job and that they are invested in it because it is almost a full time job of dicksucking just to not get thrown out.
>>
>>58163500
Im pretty sure it doesnt index private trackers
>>
>>58163570
With all that being sad, are there any private trackers, preferably music and movie trackers, that just require a simple sign-up (aside from the obvious rutracker.org)?
>>
>>58163403
this guy gets it, if something can't harm you or negatively affect you trust is fucking irrelevant
>>
>>58163445
So TPB but you have to login first?
>>
>>58163166
absolutely baller
>>
>>58164691
There is no advertisements or fake download buttons and that sort of thing.

It also seem to have more torrents than Pirate bay, I tried to find obscure stuff and it seemed to find it without any trouble.
>>
>>58163166
You are the best anon.
>>
>>58163166
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>58163166
God bless
>>
>>58163166
thx for the nice xmas present my man
>>
>>58163166
Thank you very much!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.