[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyber-war/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473059124521.png (387KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1473059124521.png
387KB, 2560x1440px
ITT we talk about the current ongoing cyber war being waged throughout world networks and social media. We all know what the retards over at reddit, hacker news, tumblr, 9gag, etc, are in denial about: a good chunk of online traffic is just bots and paid shills. Organizations like the NSA, KGB, MI5, ISIS, Israel, and private companies like Microsoft, Apple, Oil companies, AMD, NVIDIA, etc, are all paying people to post on social media.

All of these organizations are competing in an unorganized fashion to control the public narrative.

World governments are all hacking each other and their citizens. Bugs are left open because of a global policy of "spy first, disclose the bug later", which leaves everyone vulnerable to everyone else, including our politicians. If the NSA had taken a more proactive stance on security they could have let the public know about the exploits used to obtain the Clintons data and prevented those exploits from being used.

Right now, your personal data is being collected by Microsoft, Google, and the NSA, stored on servers that may or may not be secure, backed up over and over again, and inevitably stolen from insecure servers and sold on the dark web. Stupid shit you did on facebook (or myspace) when you were younger is probably sitting on thousands of servers right now, continually being hacked.

How much longer can they keep the war secret?

Is this the beginning of WW3? Or the first of some new type of global warfare? Perhaps, World Cyber War 0.1 (WCW0.1)?
>>
>>58158730

It is what it always was; short minded people putting personal gain over principles. Will it change? Will it fuck.

t. Jewish stooge
>>
>>58158730

>KGB
Get out from under your rock.
>>
>>58158778
come on, next thing you'll be telling me ussr will crash in a decade
>>
we all need to join developing free software or at least donate
>>
and buy this thing https://www.crowdsupply.com/raptor-computing-systems/talos-secure-workstation
>>
>>58158761
/thread
these idiots putting the most sensitive information on computers have doomed us all.
identity theft is increasing drastically. fuck this gay earth and the shitty people in it.
>>
>>58158730
I suggest you look into SubgraphOS

Everyday my computing resembles what Stallman does more and more. When you start learning about the capabilities of software and get into these fields you immediately freak the fuck out and want to parachute into the desert and abandon technology. Now I know why all my old hacker friends live on organic farms and other manual labor type places to escape civilzation
>>
>>58159408
I thought that distro's site was interesting though the only useful thing on it was vega.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.