[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20161224-WA0016.jpg (88KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161224-WA0016.jpg
88KB, 750x1334px
Sup guys,
My Xbox One was stolen, is there any way to find out where it is? I am so frustrated, since I've bought so much games for my XBLive Account..
>>
>>58158517
Nobody gives a shit sorry
>>
>>58158517
>I've bought so much games for my XBLive Account
those aren't stolen you retard

just buy another toy and fuck off
>>
>>58158517
soory to hear about your xbone, if you want to play your xbox games they aren't lost you just need a new xbox.

if you dont care about your xbox games, nows a good time to join the PC MasterRace (tm)
>>
ya, I was just asking, if theres a way to trace it somehow(the console itself) Not the account.
>>58158561

Well since there is no way, thanks guys.
>>
maybe you can call xbox support and ask them for help. wortha try. that sucks sorry about your loss dude.
>>
>>58158610
Find out who took it from your surveillance equipment
Find out where they live
Goto their house and wait for them to leave
Sneak in and find your xbox
Kill their family pet as a message to never do anything like this again
Leave satisfied, with your xbox
>>
>>58158517
>D
>>
Call XB support and tell them what happened. Change passwords and whatever. Good luck.
>>
File: 1CYWvnX[1].jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1CYWvnX[1].jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>58158517
>>
>>58158517

>since I've bought so much games for my XBLive Account

You do realise these are account bound, right? You may have lost the xbox but you still have all those games.
>>
>>58158517

If you registered your xbox, they may be able to trace it by its serial number. You did register it with Microsoft, right?

If you call the police and file a report, you can give them the serial number and they may be able to recover it if the thief attempts to pawn it or get cash for it at a GameStop.

You did write down your serial number, right anon?
>>
its not a dog, just buy another one OP
>>
>>58158868
This
>>
File a police report, invest in better home security (get new locks, security cameras, etc), and buy a new Xbox and redownload your games from Xbox Live since they are bound to your account not console.
>>
Who stole it, OP?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.