[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that Zen is confirmed to be an overhyped pile of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0247.jpg (128KB, 714x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0247.jpg
128KB, 714x1065px
So now that Zen is confirmed to be an overhyped pile of shit in an Indian street, Skylake EP when?
>>
>>58155971
Hollywood needs to be nuked. Nothing could be a worse idea than that.
>>
>>58155971
>Skylake EP
What?
>>
>>58155997
>trump elected emperor
>nothing is worse than a cartoon

you sure are delusional
>>
>>58156456
I was talking about movies. What does trump have to do with that?
>>
>>58155971
>Zen is confirmed to be an overhyped pile of shit
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>58156595
Leaked benches of ES Zen with a low clockspeed.
OP is praying like he never prayed before that 3.1GHz is the stock clockspeed on the retail SKU because otherwise it would make the $1000 Intel look like a joke.
>>
>>58156647
Even if we assume those benchmarks are fake, the clock speeds are not the reason to dismiss them.

Comparing factory clocks to factory clocks is the only fair way to benchmark them. Yes, we might be able to get higher overclocks out of them, but you can do that with K Intel CPU as well. It's a meaningless argument.

Those "benchmarks" assuming they are legitimate are exactly within the range of factory clocks that AMD has already publicly stated that they're shooting for.
>>
>>58155997
Nonono

it's genius, but the shit emoji needs to be dubbed by a pajeet
>>
>>58156673
AMD said stock clock is 3.4
Leaked ES is 3.1

How is that in the same range? For a 2 core those 300MHz matter very little but for 8 cores that's a lot of extra performance when you add up the cores.
>>
>>58156482
Please ignore the butthurt CRT fags
>>
File: 239812938.jpg (107KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
239812938.jpg
107KB, 408x408px
>>58155971
>Confirmed

why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>58156323
6 and 8 core skylake
>>
>>58156893
What's the difference from a 6 and 8 core Broadwell?
>>
>>58156935
See this is the part where that one particular idiot on /g/ who can't stop yelling about hardware decoding of a unused compression format on a 1% adoption video resolution would come to convince you, but since these are GPUless chips there's no such thing on them.
So no, there's actually no real difference.
>>
>intel fanboys are happy their prices will stay high
smhtbqh
>>
>>58157076
Im not happy, I just hate it when AMD fanboys get delusional over shit
>>
>>58157050
so for how many years it would be stupid for an i7 6700k user to update at all?
>>
>>58159009
Until intel jews you with microcode updates probably
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.