[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a mac but I don't want to appear edgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Why are mac users so insecure and whore attention so much?
>>
buy it but also make sure you throw away your black rimmed glasses
>>
Just buy a case or skin/jacket.

We're plenty wealthy enough to buy any and all Mac products. We're a Mac household because working in application engineering support, and my wife working in competitive intelligence, we don't want to deal with flakey shit when we get home. I just want things to work so I can unwind and leave that shit at the office. I hate dealing with flaky tech shit when I just want to have a glass of wine and some downtime.

We avoid the whole "Mac attention whore" thing by using jackets / protectors on our stuff so they look like generic eAppliances. Honestly, Mac attention whores are the worst. Almost as bad as people who go to Starbucks.
>>
>>58154921
I don't think normal people out in the real world care all that much what brand of laptop you get. So just go for it and stop being insecure about what people on /g/ of all places might think of you.
>>
>>58155030
>We're plenty wealthy enough to buy any and all Mac products. We're a Mac household because working in application engineering support, and my wife working in competitive intelligence, we don't want to deal with flakey shit when we get home. I just want things to work so I can unwind and leave that shit at the office. I hate dealing with flaky tech shit when I just want to have a glass of wine and some downtime.
> insecure as fuck
>>
>>58154921
If you buy it you'll have to remove the mustache tattoo on your index finger.
>>
>>58155603
"Mac household" wow...
>>
File: 1468874121173.jpg (299KB, 996x954px) Image search: [Google]
1468874121173.jpg
299KB, 996x954px
>>58154921
>I want a mac
>I don't want to appear edgy
Pick one.
>>
File: 1456323266513.jpg (196KB, 668x942px) Image search: [Google]
1456323266513.jpg
196KB, 668x942px
>>58155030
>we don't want to deal with flakey shit when we get home
>buys macshit
>>
Why do you want a mac, though?

Also, nobody cares. Just buy one. Most Apple users I know are perfectly normal people.

>>58155721
lmao
>>
>>58154921
Apple computers are about as edgy as a bowling ball. It's the Coldplay of computing.
>>
>>58154921
They are childlike. Kiddults. Whatever you want to call them.
>>
>>58155030
>my wife
Stop frontin', we all know you're a faggot anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.