[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this company associated with jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Intel-Haswell.jpg (42KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Intel-Haswell.jpg
42KB, 1600x900px
Why is this company associated with jews?
>>
>>58150931
one of the none-engineers that was in on the funding and later ran the company, andy grove, was a jew

other engineers of the company had jewish roots. Frohman (EPROM guy) made sure Intlel would build facilities in tel-aviv to support the zionist cause once he was vice pres. and so on

but I guess most associate it with jews because of how they're segmenting their products and introduce artificial differences in them, all for the maximum squeezing of customers. not to mention the shit they do to fuck over competition (which also means fucking over end-users)
>>
>>58150931
1-2% IPC per new architecture

>yet still charges $300 for 4c8t in 2017
>>
File: image_12.jpg (77KB, 636x540px) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
77KB, 636x540px
>>58151178
Dam dude, your writing is pretty concise. It would have taken me like 10 long paragraphs to explain what you did.
>>
Can intel even fail?

I can see apple tanking, google even, kikebook not so much.

Intel stocks should be pretty safe and yield good return.
>>
Dont drop the price on older gens and they pull them out of the shelves
>>
>>58151214
Thats because they had no competition for a long time.

Now AMD Zen might shake it up on higher end. ARM devices might shake it up on lower end.
>>
>>58151207
well thank you, I guess

and I said >was a jew
cause I assumed he is gone by now since he got cancer atleast a decade ago, but maybe he's still around
>>
>>58151214
Intel got a bit too confident and invested tons into expansion of facilities and an underwhelming attempt into the mobile market.
They've been making some pretty big layoffs in the past year or two to cut unnecessary costs.
But they still hold enterprise markets more or less by the balls, since amd have had literally nothing to compete.
Zen could change things in a big way in that market, assuming it really is scalable up to 32c/64t and intel hasn't ancored everyone into decades long contracts. All the performance/price superiority in the world can't change things if the big players can't buy your shit.
Even if that's not the case, we've been seeing shifts towards gpu-centric compute. Right now these are pretty specialized applications such as google deep dream machine learning and self driving cars, but intel is severely lacking in the gpu department.

It's so exciting. There hasn't been this kind of shift in the tech sector in decades. Watching everything unfold will be akin to the 80's, when tech companies could rise from the ether to become the biggest trading company of the year only to fade back into nothingness a short time later when an unexpected shift to a different technology or method occurs.
I don't really even care what happens or who wins, I just know it'll be fun to talk about for years to come.
>>
>>58150931
They have a big R&D base in Israel. On top of that there's the stereotype that Jews are greedy, Intel is without a doubt one of the worst of worst when it comes to money grabbing ventures. They didn't used to be largest semiconductor company without a good reason.
>>
>>58150931

Because Bob Noyce was the only thing keeping them from going full jew, and he's been dead for 26 years now. AND has been slouching towards Jerusalem ever since his death.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.