[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Front facing camera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: android_camera-5244609.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
android_camera-5244609.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Why the fuck is the front facing camera flipping the pics I take? I fucking hate that! How to make the camera stop doing that?
>>
>>58139562

Figures. I should've just posted this to reddit. You vir/g/ins are useless.
>>
>>58140006
Nice try, pham. I'm OP. Thanks for bumping up my thread, you twat.
>>
I wish phones came without front facing camera
>>
>>58139562
It flips it so that the screen behaves like a mirror, because your brain assumes that when you see yourself you're looking at a reflection.

Take a picture, and then flip the image... Like you have to not be a literally rock-stupid retard to figure out how to flip an image with a modern computing machine, but I'm sure you'll manage.
>>
>>58140045
>Take a picture, and then flip the image...

why cant i have the camera app do the flipping in the first place? i mean, if i take a bunch of pictures, I then have to flip them all manually?
fucking bullshit, this crap.
>>
Why can't technology just do what I want it to do? Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>58140098
ffs, it seems like such a simple feature that could be added.
fuck yourself for defending dumb people, you bullprepping cuck
>>
>>58140019

Real OP here. I was wondering if you guys know how to get cum off of a phone. I was taking a couple selfies and some dripped onto my phone out of nowhere.
>>
File: muppet.jpg (86KB, 977x788px) Image search: [Google]
muppet.jpg
86KB, 977x788px
>>58140148
kek
>>
>>58140006
Nice try
OP here, I need to unlock my iPhone and forgot my password, how do I unlock it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.