[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qtbg/ Question Trash Bin General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: trash.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
This thread was created to post questions that weren't answered in /fglt/ or /sqt/ as well as questions about Mac OS and Windows.
>>
Why are motherboard manufacturers and Intel being cucked so hard by microsoft? You can't even install W7 anymore without disabling this cancer called secureboot
>>
>>58139527
would $600 be a decent price for a Lenovo w520 with a quadro 2000 nvidia gpu?
>>
guys sorry for newfag but whats nonoko post option?
>>
Change topic to "Where good questions go to die."
>>
>>58139758
Because they want to get the rights to put that Windows 8/10 compatible sticker on.

Secure boot does have a purpose, prevents malware from being to change the bootloader, so for normies, having it on by default is sensible. Microsoft currently requires mobo makers to let you turn it off, so no big deal.

>>58140749
According to the guide http://ktgee.net/post/49423737148/thinkpad-guide#w-series it should be more like 450. The quadro isn't really a huge advantage, it's about on par with the integrated graphics of a current machine but sucks down way more power.

>>58140836
Takes you to the catalog/index after posting instead of staying on the thread page. This used to be the default behaviour and you had to use "noko" to stay in the thread.
>>
How do I find out which mobo updates I should download?
My mobo doesn't recognize my m.2 ssd so I need rapid storage driver updates so I can load my os on that but there's a few options available. Mobo is an asus z170 ar and ssd is a samsung 850 evo m.2, if it helps. Different reviews of each have positive and negative reviews arguing how they work to how they fail to do anything.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.