[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last year I bought around $2000 worth of computer parts from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3790.png (652KB, 1280x960px)
IMG_3790.png
652KB, 1280x960px
Last year I bought around $2000 worth of computer parts from Newegg and Amazon etc. I then moved to Osaka for a job without ever building the computer. I'm back in the states now and really at this point the parts are year and a half old and most unopened.

Where is a place I can sell them to someone? I'd like to get some money back and replace them with 2017 parts this spring.
>>
>>58131205
Just build the damn computer, you're lucky to even get $800 back for those parts. If you replace it all with new parts, you're paying a lot more extra for a 5-10% increase in performance.
>>
I assume you want the new Kaby Lake. What is the current CPU?
>>
>>58131205
post part list you giant faggot

It's the second damn time you make this thread
>>
>>58131205
You posted this thread already.
>>
>>58131382
Skylake i7-6700k
>>
>>58131418
I think it's like a 40% upgrade
>>
>>58131418
the 7700K is maybe 1-2% faster than the 6700K in a few applications
>>
>>58131627
He's talking about Sky to Kaby
>>
>>58131663
the 6700k is one of the best single thread performance cpus that exist

kaby lake improvements will be so fucking small in single thread perf (if he buys a kaby 4/8 c/t) that it isn't even worth it
>>
>>58131205
>>58131228
JUST BUILD THE FUCKING COMPUTER!

Fucks sake OP, you've probably got a better setup than half the people on /g/. And if you still
want to sell it, sell it as a complete build. Lots of people are too lazy to put shit together, you
might get more money that way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.