[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem, Apple?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

"Apple launched a new series of MacBook Pro laptops this fall, and Consumer Reports’ labs have just finished evaluating them. The laptops did very well in measures of display quality and performance, but in terms of battery life, we found that the models varied dramatically from one trial to another.

As a result, these laptops are the first MacBooks not to receive recommended ratings from Consumer Reports.

Complaints about MacBook Pro batteries have been popping up online since the laptops first went on sale in November. Apple says that these computers should operate for up to 10 hours between charges, but some consumers in Apple’s support forums reported that
they were only able to use
their laptops

for three to four hours
before the battery ran down."

- Consumer Reports

APPLETARDS #BTFO, AGAIN
>>
>trusting Apple
>ever
>>
>>58131143
>hashtags
>on fucking 4chan, of all places
winblowsfags everyone!
>>
Thank goodness I decided to just get a Macbook instead of the Pro. I know the old "Never get a first gen product from Apple wait for the revision" adage has held true for everything but for fucks sake, this MBP cycle was particularly bad.

If it gets to the point where there are articles about "Record number of users returning Macbook Pros", it'll officially be worse than Apple Maps.
>>
>>58131243
>Thank goodness I decided to just get a Macbook instead of the Pro

>overheats so bad it's permanently throttled to half speed unless you seal the ports and submerge it in ice water, at which point performance doubles
>>
>>58131143
wow, I guess its a good thing they gave me no reason to upgrade to a 2016 Macbook, I mean considering that my 2010 MBA is still outshining most laptops on the market, and my 2015 MBP 15 is so redonkulous over powered and solid that it will probably last even longer than the MBA will.
>>
>>58131366
>1366x768 throttling housefire
>outshining anything
>>
It probably is 10 hours with the backlight off and not actually doing anything on it
>>
>>58131499
A lot of reviewers can't even achieve that with everything turned off. The best was The Verge and they got 8:29 with low brightness watching a video.
>>
Reminder that over a year after release, Microsoft is still having problems getting their Surface machines to sleep properly.
>>
>>58131575
All fixed. Intel rolled out all the power management patches through Windows update.
Dell, HP and Acer Skylake and Broadwell laptops were also affected and are fixed at around the same time as the Surface.

Meanwhile Broadwell Macs are still experiencing Wi-Fi dropouts and the new Skylake models having absolute shitty battery life.
>>
>>58131243
They're selling like hotcakes though
>>
>>58131143
Why the hashtag, are you an idiot or something? You just blew a really good troll by being a tech illiterate
>>
>>58131366

>1366X768

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA
FAGET
>>
>>58131780
>>58131458

*yawn* come at me bros, that shit don't phase me. When you learn to use a computer for something other than shit posting or masturbating you can try to call me on something. My fucking laptops work for a living, and will continue to do so for many years, unlike you.

cheers.
>>
>>58131458
>>58131780
>Posted from my 67850x34820 full retina HD 4" display
>>
>>58131998
The word "FAGET" must really shine at that res. well with the microscope you have to use to see it that is. :D
>>
>>58131366

>1366x768

wtf grampy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.