[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brave Browser + DuckDuckGo masterrace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (36KB, 652x358px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
36KB, 652x358px
Have you uncucked yourselves and use this superior browsing option instead, /g/?
>>
>>58130201
>uncucked
>>>/pol/
>>>/kill yourself/
>>
>>58130218
Says the nigger lover
>>
>>58130221
>nigger lover
That's ur mum
>>
How quick is it compared to other browsers?
>>
>>58130257
slow
>>
>>58130201

i like tor browser bundle + ublock + umatrix + disconnect +startpage search better

also: does anyone here remember scroogle ?
>>
>paying for adblocking
>being datamined by a censored search engine
>uncucked
top kuk
>>
>>58130305
I'm not paying for anything on Brave. And DuckDuckGo is miles better than search engine offered by these browsers. Give me another less cucked combination then if you're such a smartass.
>>
>>58130353
>>>Browsers<<<
* links for text mode;
* surf for minimalism;
* Firefox otherwise (subject to change soon as SJWzilla decided to ditch add-ons).

>>>Search engines<<<
* startpage for results faithful to Google;
* searx.me for all-purpose shit;
* TinEye for reversed search image;
* Wolfram Alpha for calculations.
>>
>>58130201
>uncucked
>uses shittiest browser that collects info for a shaddy shit company
Fuck you shill.
>>
>>58130201
>DuckDuckGoy

We recommend that you don't use DuckDuckGo if you seek a search engine that values your privacy. There's no confirmed proof that DuckDuckGo is violating your privacy, but there are some very suspicious things, however, that make certain other search engines far superior in that regard.

1. Gabriel Weinberg, the founder of DuckDuckGo, used to run the Names Database.[1] This was a website that aimed to connect people who had lost contact by gathering lots and lots of e-mail addresses. Getting access could be done by either paying money, or submitting lots of e-mail addresses of other people. Since the service revolved around gathering personal information, it is very suspicious for Gabriel Weinberg to start a business that is privacy-oriented. [2]

2. DuckDuckGo used to set a tracking cookie, even though they claimed they didn't. This was done by a third party they cooperate with, which means that it wasn't necessarily intentional, but if it's unintentional, it shows a worrying lack of care.[3]

3. DuckDuckGo is based in the US. This makes it really easy for the NSA to compromise it. If it were based in the EU, for example, the NSA wouldn't have the legal power to force them to log everything without telling anyone. This wouldn't guarantee privacy, but it would make it a lot more plausible. Instead, they're based in the US, which means that the NSA can do whatever they want with them. There are secure search engines that are not based in the US.[3]

[1] https://archive.is/9wR4O
[2] https://archive.is/N2qe8
[3] https://archive.is/qntuk
>>
>>58130410
>for results faithful to Google
Enjoy your (((American inventors))) and representative images of happy American couples.

>Firefox
Brave is developed by the Firefox CEO that was fired because of SJWs.

>>58130490
So which search engines do you recommend using then?
>>
>>58130536
>Enjoy your (((American inventors))) and representative images of happy American couples.
The fuck are you talking about? I even said searx.me was better for general purpose shit.

>Brave is developed by the Firefox CEO that was fired because of SJWs.
And the dude became a turbo-Jew and decided to make a joke browser.

>Brave aims to transform the online ad ecosystem with micropayments and a new revenue-sharing solution to give users and publishers a better deal, where fast, safe browsing is the path to a brighter future for the open web.
Source: https://www.brave.com/about.html
>>
>>58130201
Brave looks like total garbage and DDG is an objectively shit search engine. No thanks.
>>
nothing beats safari, the mother of chrome, opera, brave Vivaldi.
>>
>>58130303
>ublock + umatrix + disconnect

You do not need disconnect with the first two
>>
How is Orbit and Orfox for Android?
>>
>>58130490
but those !bangs are so handy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.