[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Apple even compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-600x443.jpg (34KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-600x443.jpg
34KB, 600x443px
How does Apple even compete?
>>
>>58123732
>tfw we memed so hard that /g/ actually started buying chink shit
>>
they don't
>>
>>58123732
am I the only one who finds this hideous?
>>
>>58123732
with their phones that they sell more of, with a bigger profit margin, i guess
>>
>>58123732
beautiful. i have no experience with xiaomi, do you think these will get cheaper next year or will they just stop selling them? I'm happy with my phone and all, but that phone is a marvel of engineering right there.
>>
>>58123732
Are you kidding me?
>How does apple even compete?
Do I have to spell it out for you? Let me give you one hint.

Dongles.
>>
File: statusquo.png (148KB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
statusquo.png
148KB, 360x316px
>>58123947
>they don't have to
ftfy senpai

It's all in the marketing and peer pressure.

So long as Amanda continues to tease Kaitlyn over her android phone's lack of style points, Apple will have a business model.
>>
>>58123806
Meme magic.
>>
I mean, both of their UI looks very similar, but iPhones look way better than that thing
>>
With better software, better internals and better support.
>>
>>58124717
chuckled
>>
The trick is to not buy a phone bigger than your dick. Which unfortunatly for you OP is gonna be hard.
>>
>>58124879
> Agreed. iPhone's huge bezels look way better... Way better
>>
>>58124009
apparently yes
>>
>>58123732
Because bezels are comfy. Especially for one handed use.
>>
>>58123732
soon
>>
>>58124009
No. Bezels are very useful.
>>
>>58124009
Yes.
>>
>>58124009
yes
>>
>>58125984
go away, Sony
>>
>>58123806
Like everything is chink shit. Why not just skip the price markup?
>>
>>58124009
No
>>
>>58124009
>minimalist design, mainly just a screen

>hurr hideous!

are you retarded? do you own an iphone?
>>
by not having lagdroid, a good camera, and a MUCH faster soc
>>
>buying flagship phones
end yourself
>>
>>58127646
>buying garbage
end yourself
>>
>>58123732
skin looks like trash
>>
>compete
>not dominate

Nobody cares for pointless gimmicks. The bezel is on the bottom, meaning the space shaved off the top doesn't even make it any easier to hold. This thing needs to use immature technologies and techniques to work around not having an earpiece or a proximity sensor. The manufacturing method of this phone is the only thing that interests me.

You fail to realize that this also runs Android. There is no point in any phone however it looks or whatever specs it has if in the end, it'll just run a terrible operating system. Its a total waste. The Android experience doesn't change between devices, its just literal shit slapped onto different hardware which may be pretty or run the bloatfest slightly better. Just like how you'd have to be an idiot to spend more than $700 on a Windows machine which isn't for playing children's games. The operating system is a bottleneck and a cockblock for the whole experience of using the product, and experience is the only thing that matters, its the reason for all the lengths taken and all the things done, its for the end result, which is experience.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.