[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drive encryption choices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Computer-Car-Hacker.jpg (148KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Computer-Car-Hacker.jpg
148KB, 1600x1066px
So /g/, I'm trying to make a competent decision on drive encryption for my workplace.

Currently we are using McAfee Endpoint Encryption which so far has worked fairly well. Now with the introduction of Windows 10 machines we are working overtime on shitty compatability issues and odd problems. (OS not starting after encryption has been logged into etc.).

I am thinking of switching to Bitlocker for all the new Windows 10 PCs, does anyone have experience with Bitlocker compared to other solutions? Does it hold up?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>58119868
Install cryptolocker instead.
>>
>>58119884
Nice, but I actually need the employees to be able to access their data.
>>
>>58119868
>I'm trying to make a competent decision
And you ask on 4chan of all places?
You already failed so hard I can't even bother to your bait any further.
>>
>>58119868
Veracrypt claims support for W10...
I don't like the way Bitlocker just shoves a key into your face and gives you no chance of using your own...
If you have no idea where the key came from, it can't be considered secure.
>>
Just use Linux you stupid cunt
>>
>>58119868
Do hackers really wear ski masks before they do naughty things on the interwebs?

Just tape your webcam nigguh.
>>
>>58119868
>gives you no chance of using your own...
?

You can easily manage all protectors with command line tool or Powershell
>>
>>58119868
>>I am thinking of switching to Bitlocker for all the new Windows 10 PCs, does anyone have experience with Bitlocker compared to other solutions? Does it hold up?

It's a nightmare if you are going to share files or do collabration with those files. Use Truecrypt or Veracrypt. Much easier to deal with.
>>
>>58123554
got to look the part even if nobody is looking
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.