[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are ThinkPads hobby-grade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

are ThinkPads hobby-grade?
>>
File: 1479577242840.jpg (495KB, 1200x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1479577242840.jpg
495KB, 1200x1020px
>>58119467
>>
>>58119467
They are now
>>
>>58119473
This.
Thinkpads are awesome. I have 2 W520's myself
>>
If someone's telling me "you can get a fairly decent laptop for only 250 eurodollars" and it's also true, why wouldn't I buy a thinkpad?

It's like those casio watches. Who gives a shit if they're popular amongst fedora wearing, vaping homos? They're dirt cheap and work well.
>>
>making up buzzphrases like "hobby grade" "business grade" "enthusiast grade" "fast grade" "raid grade" "braid grade"

Yes, just make sure it comes with a 10-meg pipe and you'll be able to break the highschore in your hobby MMO.
>>
I like and appreciate both Thinkpad and Macbook designs. They're the best exponents of different design schools.

I have several X series, some Macbooks including the new 12" which its lovely tiny bezels around the keyboard and I'm really looking forward to the new X1 Carbon with XPS 13 like screen.

Am I weird?
>>
>>58120019
Your actually sane.
>>
>>58119467
what the fuck does that even mean

>>58119473
>le space meme
>regurgitating lelnovo marketing verbatim
those things are practically garage queens that have never seen an ounce of actual stress in their lives that they will almost entirely spend neatly secured to a wall and occasionally used to control whatever they're hooked up to

if you're going to post a shitty bait image, at least base it on something other than a reddit-tier appeal to pop science

>>58119524
I made the mistake of buying one of those new and it was probably one of the most disappointing pieces of shit I had the misfortune to waste $1,400 on
>hard disk failure within 2 months
>engineering defects out the ass
>lackluster build quality versus older models (plastic literally chipped while in a cushioned bag)
>fucking god awful bezel and 16:9 cancer panel that also made it unwieldy as fuck
>>
>>58119467
Are you retarded?
>>
>>58120019
>Hurr durr mac.
Macfags.
How in gods name can anyone half sane work on a fuckin glare display?

Those people are just pretending to work or have never seen the sun in their life.
>>
>>58119479
/thread
>>
>>58120187
>have never seen the sun in their life
Just like half of /g/.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.