[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why should I hire you when I can Pajeet to do it for half?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: interview.jpg (1MB, 2500x1407px) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
1MB, 2500x1407px
>Why should I hire you when I can Pajeet to do it for half?
>>
>>58116987
Enjoy your shitty code and misconfigured devices
>>
>>58116987
I know how to shit in a toilet.
>>
A lot of companies here are moving away from outsourcing to India because they got sick of getting someone else to fix their fucked up code
>>
>>58116987
You can pay me to do it right the first time, or you can pay Pajeet to fuck it up, then pay me a premium to unfuck it.
>>
>>58117017
You're hired!
>>
>>58116987
Because I'm a coder girl.
>>
>>58117017
/thread
>>
I know more about systems engineering and project scheduling and managing than Pajeet will ever know.
With Pajeet you can expect schedule overruns and overbudgeted projects, never mind the fact that his poor social skills will lead to people burnout.
I can give the stakeholders a much clearer view of the project than Pajeet can, and I can keep them updated of any problems with the schedule. I have a firm grasp of English and communication with customers won't be a problem. Speaking of which, I have the skillet needed to properly translate what the customers want to the systems requirements document to avoid surprises later on. Pajeet's projects are known for having terrible feature creep.

When it comes to the quality of my code, you can expect me to apply all the fundamentals needed for a healthy project and I adhere to all the standard best practices. I am also skilled in code reviews and inspections, a skill which no doubt will come in handy in the lifecycle of our project.

Any questions?
>>
because i know how to do the job right and not just just some cutting corners bullshit
>>
>>58116987
Are you sure that hiring pajeet would add to the diversity of your workplace?
>>
>>58117099
>Speaking of which, I have the skillet needed to properly translate what the customers want
>skillet

I know what you meant, but it's still funny.
>>
File: 1481427996161.gif (897KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1481427996161.gif
897KB, 500x269px
> Manage a team of Pajeets remotely
> Their English is not strong
> They do not understand my instructions
> They will not tell me when they don't understand something, or if they run into a problem
> I spend half of my time doing QA for their shitty work
> They work Saturdays, so my 100% of my Mondays are spent fixing problems that shouldn't need to be fixed

Free me.
>>
>>58117287

fire all the pajeets and hire Americans? ha ha ha! I know I thought it was funny to.
>>
>>58116987
Implying this ever happened
>>
>>58116987
Why should I work for you when Google will pay me twice as much?
>>
I will do it for less if you are open for negotiation.
>>
>>58117988
t. Rajeet
>>
>>58116987
Because you're a intolerant bastard that promotes racism and is sacrificing the companies long term investment in Technology and infrastructure to half backed Indian workers who barely know how to make a computer work.
>>
>>58117921
why dont you apply there then?
>>
>>58118391
I did. Your spam emails are annoying.
>>
I won't stink up the place
>>
File: 20161208_142352.png (411KB, 1337x778px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_142352.png
411KB, 1337x778px
>>58117017
>toilet
>>
>>58116987
Because you'll be able to understand me in a phone conversation.
>>
>>58116987
You get what you pay for.
>>
>>58117099
Where did you acquire such a skillet set?
>>
>>58116987
Because Trump's America Firstâ„¢ squads will push your shutter in
>>
>>58116987
Because an actual American is president now and you're going to be paying more in taxes, tariffs and fines than you "save" by selling out the country where you make all of your money.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.