[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I upgrade, and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Galaxy-S5.png (462KB, 483x579px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy-S5.png
462KB, 483x579px
Should I upgrade, and why?
>>
>>58108237
No. Phones can't do anything useful, they're made for social media. I see no reason to own one.
>>
>>58108237
If you have to ask, the answer is no.
>>
>>58108262
/thread
>>
>>58108237
No

T. fellow S5 (CM13)user
>>
Why don't you take a decision for yourself instead of asking others? Are you that pathetic?
>>
>>58108262
>Phones can't do anything useful
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
no but seriously google maps, and interwebs on the go is glory. No reason to upgrade s5 is awesome.
>>
No. Last Galaxy S with a removable battery. Just buy a few Ankers, or a 6000 mAh battery case. Get a comfy sizes mSD. Beat planned obolescence
>>
>>58108237
I'm about to upgrade TO an S5 actually.

Using some old motorola from 2012 right now, battery's shot.
>>
>>58108970
do you remember of the software updates?
>>
I haven't owned a Samsung device since an S2.

Broken curry nigger ROMs because of locked libs for Exynos processors left me cold so I jumped ship to Sony.

I have to admit though, mobile Odin was a joy and PA was my favourite ROM.

Is Knox easy to circumvent? Apart from Cyanogenmod, what is the scene support like for the S5?
>>
>>58109113
S5 run 6.0.1 with security patch from 1st November
>>
>>58109113
>what is cyanogenmod

You do realize that the s5 is one of the first phones to get official CM14 builds, right?
>>
>>58109478
How is the fingerprint sensor?
>>
>>58109489
If you know how to set it up, you will unlock it very fast, and probably from first time.
>>
>>58109489
It's supported OOTB. You can even set it up from the menu which pops out after the installation. My only complaint is that I can't record in 60fps but that really isn't a problem for me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.