[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switched from ANDROID to IOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: the ol swicheroo.jpg (57KB, 600x400px)
the ol swicheroo.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
hey guys, i made the switch.

had android phones all my life and finally registered my new SIM today. i bought an iphone SE.
my reasons were mainly that i really like the feel and build quality of the iphone.
the cam on my last few phones broke, and the frame of the HTC mini broke off as well. also i just wanted something that plain works, no bullshit, just a working phone.

got the phone active since half an hour now and as of now, im happy with it, even thought the setup process was a fucking pain in the ass

anyone else here switched?
what were the reasons?
how did it go for you?
>>
No, I did the opposite. I was fed up with iTunes, not being able to use by phone as an external storage device, and not being able to browse the files inside it.
I did like the build quality though.
>>
>>58106133
>half an hour now and as of now, im happy with it
>>
I decide which phone I want on a phone by phone basis, not whether it is android or ios.
>>
>>58106559
well its not far more than that and im still happy with it.
>>
>>58106133
Dude... Part of having an iPhone is boasting on some board about it like this you paid for that privilege so rejoice
>>
>>58107135
damn man i really do!

actually, im about to visit a bunch of buddies and im bringing my iphone, they are both really anti-iphone and i cant wait to rub my preceived superiority into their android loving faces.

i also really like android but i wont tell them, of course
>>
>>58106518
>I was fed up with iTunes
Nigga what are you doing?
I haven't opened iTunes once during the ownership of my last two iPhones.
>>
I'm using a Windows Phone (Lumia 640) right now and I'm thinking about buying a new Phone and choosing Android or IOS because Windows Mobile has no Apps.

Interestingly, the main reason I'm so hesitant to choose one is because of the screens. I recently tested a google pixel and it looked to me like I could see gaps between pixels. They were tiny, but they were there. That looked really bad to me.
My 640 with its "shitty" 720p screen doesn't have this problem and looks much clearer and better to me because of this.

Does anyone know why that could be?
I saw a samsung Galaxy S3 some years ago and it had the same effect, although the lines between the pixels seemed to form a different pattern than the pixel's.
>>
Switching to an iPhone 5 some years ago completely ruined my Android experience.

Android is better overall IMO but that consistent feeling you get using iPhones make android feel like complete garbage in your hand.

Im on a Moto X now and Im seriously considering going back to iPhone next time.
>>
>he spent more than 150$ on a cellular device

Lmao'ing at your life right now
>>
>>58108207
I bet you think spending money on gaming parts for your desktop is smart
>>
File: milhouse_400x400.png (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
milhouse_400x400.png
110KB, 400x400px
>>58106133

Do you feel you were born this way or a product of the environment? Is your dad disappointed?

check em
>>
Switched from Blackberry Q10 to iPhone SE. Transfer was pretty seamless.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.