[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1399203224421.jpg (217KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1399203224421.jpg
217KB, 550x413px
Am I the only one who wonders if there's a gigantic shilling war with payed employees of Intel/AMD/NVIDIA/Apple/Microsoft happening on /g/ with the goal to sell more of their products and spread hate and create haters like a self-sustaining mob of trolls who defend their products to death

what if?

(not pic realated)
>>
>>58104864
I wouldn't be surprised. A lot of cancer in here lately.
>>
>>58105618
>lately.
It's been getting notably worse for some years now.
>>
>>58104864
>what if

No what if. This is real. This has been going on for a very long time. /g/ and to a lesser extent /v/ are fucking advertisement boards. I'm sure chink moot (and moot before him) turns a good profit out of it.
>>
>>58104864
Or maybe (no it is) its just us arguing over whats better.
You fucking autistic spastics need to get out in the real world more.
And stop fagging your own threads.
>>
I don't wonder, because I'm certain there is such thing.
>>
>>58105675
Caught one!
>>
File: autism.jpg (47KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
47KB, 410x307px
>>58105742
>>
All of consumerist society is like this. Wouldn't be that strange if some of it leaked onto /g/.
>>
Nah its mostly shitposting and baiting.

I will switch between "shilling" for AMD / NVIDIA and Intel. Its fun to watch people sperg out at obvious bait. I am probably also responsible for most of it. Im kind of addicted.
>>
They'd be stupid not to, you can reach so many people with zero risk of exposure through websites like this
>>
Whats even worse

>they do it for free
>>
>>58105792
Can you stop because it's ruining this place.
>>
>>58104864
Of course they are I don't take any other advice when it comes to buying graphics cards except from here on /g/. And that's a big purchase like $300-500 every 3 or 4 years.

Now if say, I dunno, /g/ probably has about at least 500,000 visitors a year. If they all have to buy a new gfx or mobo or cpu in a year and come here and each person budgets $600 for this stuff then that's $300,000,000 worth of potential income a year up for grabs.

Shilling is definitely real and people fall for the memes here every day.
>>
r/HailCorporate
>>
File: 1406782733396.png (6KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
1406782733396.png
6KB, 369x369px
>>58105675
this called "arguing" fills this board with 65%
65% of extremely low quality shitposting with no point at all. then repead that bullshit 24/7 and you have an "Nvidia is bankrupd" or "if you dont own X u are a poorfag" mactoddler lincucks etc
when people like you are arguing it looks to me like picrelated
>>
>>58106103
Stay there faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.