[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

airpods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: apple-airpods-1.jpg (188KB, 1640x1093px) Image search: [Google]
apple-airpods-1.jpg
188KB, 1640x1093px
why does /g/ hate the AirPods?
how many of you actually own them?
>>
i don't need to own them

wireless audio devices are garbage tier
>>
Who fucking cares.
>>
I hate that they're the only product of their kind. It all works really well, the whole product.

Charging the carrying case which can then be used to charge the AirPods on the go, the quick pairing with all devices on your Apple ID, the sensors to detect when the pods are in your ear, everything about that portion of the AirPods is incredibly nice.

However, the sound is just straight up poor. Granted they haven't had "burn in" time, but I listened to a pair and they're just like the earpods. Shitty sound quality that normies don't even recognize and they'll happily pay $160 for them.

I hope other earbuds can replicate the AirPods in some way. The ease of use is what's about to convince me to buy them. I'll hold off for a while, until AirPod 2 or other devices similar. I just want better sound quality for even casual listening.
>>
>>58101499
>wireless audio devices are garbage tier
Strong case.
>>58101543
I'm curious.
>>58101555
This is a very well thought out reason.
Everything you said is true.
I own a pair of Shure se535 IEMs as well and the AirPods quality is noticeably worse but for bluetooth audio they are very good compared to the competition.
For a gen 1 product they are actually very good but like you said the second gen will hopefully fix a couple of things.
>>
>>58101594
>For a gen 1
this is pretty much the best reason not to get them.
They need to already fix a lot of problems (shit sound quality) and possible future problems (randomly dropping connection)
I trust we will get better ones from other company.
>>
>>58101446
i bought them. will be getting them in 3 weeks
>>
File: hahah.png (500KB, 1535x655px) Image search: [Google]
hahah.png
500KB, 1535x655px
>>58101989
Are you sure?
>>
They're not coming to my country until January, but yes I will be getting them.

>>58101555
Nobody who's serious about audio quality is going to be using wireless buds anyways so it's a pretty moot point. The fact that they can function with almost no interference is a miracle in its self.
>>
File: Samsung-Gear-IconX.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Samsung-Gear-IconX.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>>58101446
I own these already
even has a built in MP3 player if I don't want to carry a phone
>>
>>58101446
All the actual user reviews I've read have been incredibly positive, I can't wait to get my hands on a pair. But this is /g/ so don't expect anyone to think for themselves.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.