[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAARGGHHGHGHGH THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

AAAAARGGHHGHGHGH THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
I agree something must be done, we should assemble /annonymoose/ and raid Wall Street
>>
shoulda bought low
>>
>>58096850
>buying AMD

I'm not dumb enough to throw my money away
>>
>>58096911
you mean you're too dumb to quintuple your money
>>
>>58096544
It's just a bubble, can't wait for the AMD poorfag tears when it pops.
>>
File: 1447368727666.gif (142KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447368727666.gif
142KB, 270x270px
>NEETLIFE4VR
Who bought at $1.50?
>>
AMD has increased its market cap by ten times in the last year.
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 889x654px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 889x654px
>>58096544
Holy FUCK.
>>
>>58096990
This.. it's a bubble, they don't know amd has 20 billion in debt in 2020 to pay off with nothing
>>
>>58097005

Bought 3.5K at $1.72.

Bought another 2K when it dropped from 7.60 to 6.50

Also bought 300 Nvidia shares when they were $25 something.
>>
AMD is no longer in danger of bankruptcy, as of last quarter actually.
Their debt is down to only 1.5 billion now and they have that much money in cash at the moment, but don't have to pay it off well for another few years.

It's over, AMD has been saved, nothing short of the assassination of Lisa Su and its engineers can stop them now.
>>
>stock up by 10x
>AMD has released NOTHING but a shitty mid-range GPU with last gen perf/watt

How can you explain this? What the fuck is going on and how can this be fair to their competition? So you can release garbage and your company will grow exponentionally? Wow
>>
>>58098053
If you took a look at AMD's last earning report you'd see why their fucking stock is up.

Hint: It's got very little to do with Polaris or GPUs, AMD makes more stuff than just consumer vidya cards.
>>
>>58096544
How good will new APUs be? Will they be as energy efficient as Intel?
>>
>>58098209

Look at how Zen is coming in that aspect (95w vs intel's 125-140w tdp)

Im really waiting for the Zen apu's to not be bad at all.

I have an i5 laptop but it doesnt support virtualization, but all AMD cpus do support it (i think even the shitty C & E series)
>>
>>58098209
Probably not because of the way the GCN arch is designed, but it should be close. I'm willing to bet that while AMD laptops will have slightly shorter battery life (30 minutes or so) they will be more powerful than the i3s and i5s that currently dominate the notebook market. If AMD managed to sew up the Macbook contract along with getting lenovo and HP on board we may actually see some AMD laptops in the business space too. Now if only Dell would stop slobbering all over intels dick.

I think the zen apus will be better than their intel counterparts, but market penetration will be required. Battery life will likely be slightly lower, but most people don't give a fuck about ~15-30 minutes.
>>
>>58098151/
but all /g/men gfx card toting fuccbois, they dont buy amd vacuum cleaners their mums clean their basement dwellings kek
>>
newfag to investing here. what is the easiest way for me to dump a few bucks into a company's stock and see where it goes?
>>
>>58099350
Robinhood app.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.