[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aplel store employee here ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kjlbh.png (349KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
kjlbh.png
349KB, 620x500px
Aplel store employee here
ask me anything
>>
are you gay?
>>
>>58090496
Why else would I work at an aplel store?
>>
>>58090506
;)
>>
pics of boipucci?
>>
>>58090487
Tell us something we dont know.
>>
>>58090487
how come the toilets next to the apple store in my town always smell powerfully like piss? like sting your eyes pee smell.
>>
How can I get a job at an Apple Store?

I know all about the products but they won't even give me a chance. Also, do you only hire tall people?

>5'8" here
>>
are you the same dude that got a macbook pro from a blowjob and didnt know why you did it?
>>
>>58090692
I started there back in highschool with a coop program, so I was hired as soon as I graduated. Also 5'11" but idk about the height thing.
>>58090660
Not sure friendo
>>58090564
Apple HR controls absolutely everything about the store, even to the point that we can't have certain things out on display unless they tell us we can. It gets pretty annoying sometimes. Also 90% of apple stores don't do phone or tablet repairs onsite, we have to ship them out for repairs even if we have the tools to do them.
>>
>>58090743
>Apple HR controls absolutely everything about the store

Do you have a strict dress code, instructions on how to behave/handle certain situations/people etc?
>>
>>58090822
OP give us directions on how to fuck with aplul employees
>>
>>58090822
Yeah, they're real big on the whole emotional/behavioral engineering thing and we're supposed to say specific, usually to avoid pissing people off or to sell things.

For example if someones device is completely fucked or they're having some other issue we aren't supposed to say things like "I feel bad for you" but instead "I'm sorry that happened" and so on. It seems like small stuff but people don't realize how engineered their interaction with apple store employees is.
>>
>>58090852
I'm a tech so I don't usually interact with customers too much, so I don't know too well, but i'd recommend calling smaller apple stores in your area (ones with less employees and less stock) and ask to put aside items that are in high demand (new touchbar macbook, iPad air 2), then never show up to buy them. You can also set up appointments so you could call in and make a fake appointment.
>>
how do you feel about people who come in and bullshit you for 30+ minutes then dont buy anything?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.