[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newegg.com won't accept my order with an international debit card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: ROBERTA-SALICE.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ROBERTA-SALICE.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
I will ship to a USA adress but i don't live there at all and my debit card is issued in a European country, anyone had luck with buying on newegg USA with a foreign card?
>>
>>58078167
Buy from another vendor.
>>
>>58078206
None has what i'm looking for.
>>
>>58078167
Newegg doesn't accept what you want to do. It will ship only to some countries, and they always require the card to be issued in the same country you're shipping to.
>>
>>58078167
OK, you're telling us... why again?
>>
Pay with bitcoin
>>
>Newegg wants to protect themselves from possible credit card fraud
Good for them
>>
>>58078706
You know how many legitimate purchases they must be losing with this policy?
>>
>>58078167
>Newegg.com won't accept my order with an international debit card
>better ask /g/
FUCK OFF
>>
>>58078682
Can you explain more about it, i never used bitcoin but if it can help me i can consider it.
>>
Use google wallet( just register your intt card there and use wallet on new egg). And if you are in Russia , Belarus PR Kazakhstan use usapostline.com to forward.
>>
>>58078720
less than possible backlash from credit card fraud.
>>
>>58079219
Probably wrong, credit card fraud is the credit card company's responsibility.
>>
>>58079279
Which would cost Newegg tons of time righting, and time/resources spent will cost the company valuable money.
>>
>>58079211
Sounds great in theory but does it work in practice, btw i'm from Italy.
>>
>>58078167
You can trick it with paypal.
>>
>>58078720
probably not many, and it isnt even including OPs made up fucking story
>>
>>58079432
I can't tel you the number of times I've been somewhere else and some online retailer didn't want to sell me something because I wasn't shipping it to the address on my credit card. I try to avoid shopping at online retailers, now. It may not be enough to affect business but they are losing legitimate customers over these policies.
>>
>>58079211
Newegg doesn't accept google wallet.
>>
>>58079466
Shipping to a different address than billing happens every day, but you don't need to make up shit about having a billing address in another fucking country.
>>
>>58079482
>Shipping to a different address than billing happens every day
The only retailer that doesn't give me shit about it is Amazon.
> but you don't need to make up shit about having a billing address in another fucking country.
When did I say anything about this?
>>
>>58079505
but you are lying, because i have purchased from newegg for 10+ years and many times done that without any problem.

no one is going to straight up not allow it, if ANYTHING it takes an extra day because they have to actually verify the billing info is real
>>
>>58079519
>but you are lying
Ok. Think what you want.
>>
>>58079189
Imagine PayPal without the PayPal.
>>
>>58079536
prove it then, show me the orders that were cancelled because of this
>>
>>58078167
>buy from newegg.
>live in literally one of the 4 states total they run a warehouse
>have to pay fucking tax on orders from them

really makes me reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>58078167
wtf, why do americans go through so much hassle to pay for stuff. You don't even have tap to pay yet on your credit cards
>>
>>58080555
>You don't even have tap to pay yet on your credit cards
Contactless was invented in America and this is about one of you faggots trying to buy something.
>>
https://www.myus.com/

Thank me later OP
>>
>>58081030
not op but thanks for this.
>>
>>58082399
That's a scam.
>>
>>58078167
if u think a body like that is "feminine" then ur gay
>>
>>58078167
When did this place become a support forum for Newegg billing and payments?

Why is faggot OP making shit complicated with his shitty third-world bank card?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.