[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you watch the movie? Why the retarded voice? Is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Did you watch the movie?
Why the retarded voice?
Is it possible to NSA to access our webcams from computers turned off?
How credible is the whole thing?
Why covering face while inputing password?
>>
you are better off watching the documentary.

and yes to all of your questions.
>>
>>58061992
I also hated the whole rubik's cube bullshit
>>
Snowden really does sound like Kermit though
>>
Welcome home new fa/g/! Yes most of that shit is true, that's /g/ memes for a years.
>>
>>58061992
Lol, if you are worried about webcam access, you don't understand how much more valuable meta data is. Fuck your webcam. If they have gotten to the point where they have compromised your laptop individually. Your fucked no matter what.
>>
>>58063016
Which one, Citizenfour?
>>
Impossible to access webcam while the pc is turned off.
>>
>>58063844
heh
>>
>>58063194
oceans twelve
>>
>>58063844
>what are magic network packets
>what are low-power states
>>
>>58061992
>Did you watch the movie?
No. Fuck off and take this shit to >>>/tv/

Or if you want an actual /g/-relevant movie, go watch Citizenfour
>>
>>58061992
>Why the retarded voice?
poor attempt from JGL to imitate Snowden's kermit voice.
It's kind of insulting how he does it. It's like he is making fun of Snowden speech impairment.
>>
>>58063034
That was Snowden's idea
>>
>>58065015
>i didn't watch the movie, therefore my opinion is valid!
>>
>>58063844
go away nsa
>>
>>58061992
Does Oliver stone have anything to do with this movie? I can't tell desu
>>
>>58061992
Just another NSAploitation flick
>>
>>58065004

When the computer is off the breaker is off too you fucking idiot. There is no energy.
>>
Just felt like a boring reenactment of citizenfour with JGL.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.