[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ i need help. I probably got hacked and I might know who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1482061509819.jpg (421KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1482061509819.jpg
421KB, 3264x1840px
Hey /g/ i need help.
I probably got hacked and I might know who did that(in person)
>should i tell my family?
>what can i do to the hacker?

Please help... I'm fucked.
>>
Punch him in the mouth
>>
>>58058824
what happened bank account hack or just your computer
>>
>>58058888
Just pc and phone. Back account in untouched.
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>58058824
how do u know that u got h4ck3d
>>
>>58060588
Thats a long story but i know it. Its obvious.
>>58060579
I will
>>
But should i tell my family?
>>
Help im scared
>>
>>58058824
>gives no specific details
how are we meant to help if we don't have all the relevant data, how do you know you was hacked? and what do you mean when you say "hacked" it could mean a lot of things
>>
File: dumb frogposters.png (74KB, 333x264px) Image search: [Google]
dumb frogposters.png
74KB, 333x264px
>>58058824
>>
>>58064352

Here it goes..

I'm engaged in politics and recently i have been browsing the unindexed web, i came across some banned pages from a book from the 1600 century and some other documents that might be of high intrest to some people. I was using the TOR service, I'm relatively good with computers, I can minor programming and I understand I/O and whatnot, I'm not "that guy", either way, today I was listening to music through my headset and I hear someone typing, brushing it off as random noise I continue to listen, it continues, I react by going to the network mapping section of my OS, and I see the following localhost >> switch >> unknown >> router >> internet. When I see this I notice how my media player starts up, I end it, after that I see how my other web browser opens, i shut it down, the network mapping then changes that it is not identifiable. the normal mapping used to be localhost >> router >> internet. I'm being seen in politics, and I have said things that are coming true geopolitically. Normally I would brush this off and just come to terms with me being an idiot, but after I pulled the ethernet cable I heard the background typing in my headphones once again. I checked incase my ipad had bluetooth on (i dont have a wireless connection to my desktop for obvious reasons) it was off.
I'd be laughing, but i genuinely feel threatened, this was not a normal blackhat scriptkiddie, this was someone who just came in and remodelled my network
>>
>>58064393
I've read it before, is it from something? someone getting hacked then super paranoid would make a good movie
>>
>>58064393
>i came across some banned pages from a book from the 1600 century

Like banned from the catholic church you mean?

> and some other documents that might be of high intrest to some people.

Is this another term for cp? if it's from the 1600s then you likely can not get in trouble due to the historic interest of the document. There are tons of urns from ancient greece in public display showing old men sucking off small boys, it is a different category all together.

>I heard the background typing in my headphones once again

This sounds like a cartoon. Why would a hacker send and play a recording (or audio stream) of him typing on devices he gets access to?

Whatever you do change all passwords before the other guy does it. And get two-factor authentication.
>>
>>58064393
My advice is to eat a dick
https://rbt.asia/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=1600+century
>>
>>58064367
kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.