[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Windows 10 is so slow on HDD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: vvnLcq3-.jpg (24KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
vvnLcq3-.jpg
24KB, 333x333px
Why Windows 10 is so slow on HDD?
>>
>>58058607
Because HDD is outdated piece of technology which should be forgotten just like CDs and optical drives.
>>
>>58058613
Fuck you too
>>
>>58058613
The first post is once again the best post.
>>
>>58058613
enjoy having to replace your SSD every 2 years.

>tfw has HDD from the 90's and still use it.
>>
>>58058701
Your argument is of less value than steaming pile of turd unless you can prove your point.
>>
Because MS doesn't give a shit about windows.

Why does Windows still have no alternative to NTFS?

Why does windows still have no package management?

Why does windows take forever to install updates and force you to reboot and wait at splash screens while updates install?

Why does windows always choke on boot when it first loads your desktop and then again when you first try to open the web browser?

MS is a shitty company with shitty cuck devs and only cucks use their software (even if that software is open source).

It's been like this for decades and they never change or update any of the internals of Windows, they just keep changing the UI.

wincucks on suicide watch
>>
>>58060278
This, Microsoft has put all of their eggs in one basket with this Azure shit. They no longer care about the desktop, in fact, I'm willing to bet they're going to force this shit on everyone fairly soon.
>>
>>58058701
>HDD from the 90's and still use it

All 2 GB of it? Or is it one of those late 90ies massive 16 GB one?
>>
>>58060830
16gb is basically 9 gb more than i actually need to run a bloated install of ubuntu unity 16.04 senpai
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.