[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /g/ hate Apple products?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 11

File: file.png (420KB, 421x599px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
420KB, 421x599px
Why does /g/ hate Apple products?
>>
>>58055206
Something something gays something something toddlers
>>
File: 1480679683464.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1480679683464.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>58055239
This.
>>
The iphone was a great product before they took the headphone jack away

And so was the MBP before the most recent update
>>
its simple. people who hate them can't afford them. the iPhone is the best smartphone, the iPad is the best tablet and the MacBook is the best laptop. no one wants to be a green bubble peasant, I'm not into tablets but everyone agrees android tablets are ass, and the MacBook lineup is the strongest notebook lineup. please remember, a MacBook is a windows PC. you can't lose here. this is undeniable, unquestionable and the objective truth. stop your internal dialogue and swallow this pill on these products.

now when it comes to desktops, this is where you can legitimately hate apple. they don't make a performance desktop and their OS sucks cock for gaming. but again, this is the ONLY line where the hate is justified.

they are the most privacy focused, green friendly, customer friendly, education subsidizing, recycling driven, AMERICAN, underdog turned giant Cinderella dream story. no fucking shit you'll have to pay a premium for the best quality tech product.

people hate success and for those reasons, its easy to hate apple.
>>
File: 1475721051851.gif (2MB, 423x264px) Image search: [Google]
1475721051851.gif
2MB, 423x264px
>>58055386
>the iPhone is the best smartphone, the iPad is the best tablet and the MacBook is the best laptop.
>>
>>58055206
locked in
walled garden
proprietary
>you bought our product, but we still own it bcus our software/firmware locks you out of being able to use it the way you want
>>
>>58055206
Because they are terribad and literally just about aesthetic.
>>
>>58055386
Oh yeah, anon, I love it when customising my fucking billion trillion dolla rig voids my warranty. :^)
>>
Because they fucking blow and get shilled here by paid shills which is very annoying since we have rules specifically against that.
>>
>>58055434
How much pengis do (you) suck
>>
>>58055502
Plenty, I happen to be an engineer...
>>
>>58055524
What's wrong with the nerd in the dotwebm, anon?
>>
>>58055540
Do you have the JewTube vidya, I need a kek?
>>
steve jobs was a god
>>
>>58055524
Why do freetards throw a shitfit when people criticise their hobbyist OS?
>>
>Apple is destroying neckbeard shit.
>neckbeards hate people being able to use tech
>neckbeards hate seeing people use tech who aren't 'worthy'
>Apple is destroying all the tinkering shit neckbeards love and making it drop into ever more obscurity

Basically, autistic neckbeards who think technology should be a test who love to play around with shit instead of actually use it hate Apple. They forget that a phone and a computer are tools to get a job done.

Apart from that, poor uncultured morons who don't know anything about operating systems and play children's video games on Windows.
>>
>>58055600
But they're shit for their job, it'd be like having a hammer made out of ceramic that just broke after you'd nailed in one hammer.
>>
>>58055600
I don't like dongles.
>>
>>58055206

APPLEFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiwcxY-zWMc

TL;DW - THE MOUSE POINTER DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY ON ANY MAC RUNNING THE LATEST OS X
>>
>>58055606
damn, he's so happy. lucky kid.
>>
>>58055421

Everything commercial is proprietary you retarded freecuck. Technically, Windows is much more of a locked down and proprietary operating system than macOS, you wouldn't know that though because you've never used macOS and so don't know anything about it. You're all some of the most tech illiterate people I've ever encountered. None of you know jack shit about anything and you're all posers, like SJWs who pretend to be into communism shit.
>>
>>58055606
This makes me feel like a piece of shit for having Asperger's, like being a step away from being non-functional.
>>
>>58055616

The iPhone is the most prefered smartphone. The Mac is a computer, if it fits in your kind of work you use it if you can.

>>58055630

Then go blame all the stuffy jews who need to be forced to make anything new. Lack of USB-C shit isn't Apple's fault but you can see Apple making big changes to advance the entire industry.

Look how long OEMs made fucking 1366x768 panels. Are you old enough to remember how much force it took to get them to make high res displays? People like you literally bite the hand that feeds you. In a few years you'll be calling a MacBook Pro dumb because your ThinkPad P65085 has 8 USB-C Thunderbolt ports instead of 4.
>>
>>58055674
And they all break within a month, so you have to go and buy another one. :^)
>>
>>58055635
You are the cuck here accepting those terms. Let's put an example: No one in their right mind would buy a car so that after its warranty it's over you can't tinker or fix it or even fucking customizing it, and then you get locked out with a useless machine if it breaks and you have to pay expensive as shit reparations to become useful again. I paid for the fucking car, unacceptable.
>>
>>58055699
what on earth are you on about?
>>
>>58055738
Everything.
>>
>>58055631
i just tried all the stuff he did, he's right

it happens on chrome too, not just the apple programs
>>
>>58055386
>smartphone
>tablet
>Macbook
>thingy

This is why I hate Mac users. They literally don't care about the tech, only the buzz word associated with it. They have zero clue what they are using and have no desire to augment it to make it better, just use what is given to them. It is great advertising by Apple. They trick the consumers into thinking they are always ahead of the curve, when in reality, they are creating an artifical curve that has no connection to reality.
>>
>>58055206
Because apple is a shitty company that puts fashion over function and then uses their marketing department to drive THE ENTIRE FUCKING INDUSTRY in that direction.

>>58055674
>Thinkpad

it'll have USB-A 3.1 ports, because USB-C is going to be a bit of a flop

just like every other "werld chain jang" port apple adopted in the place

also because thinkpads must be thick for look/feel/bigger batteries/mag-al roll cages
>>
>>58055416
This. Advertisers are the devil.
>>
>>58055695

Is this how you deal with being poor? Making up stories to believe? Ok mate. Yeah Android devices are perfect, Windows machines never fuck up leaving you to deal with Rakesh.

>>58055699

Why are you talking about cars? Do you know most people don't know how to fix computers by themselves? Are you aware not everyone is you? There's nothing left to customize these days, buy the SKU and options you need at the start and that's it. The days of breathing life into a machine with an SSD are over. Computers have changed and I'm not sure you've noticed.

You know that the vast majority of people who have Windows laptop failures are left with a set of options each worse than the last, right?

>go to pajeet in some dodgy shop who will scam you
>go to Louis who will make nasally autistic analysis of your machine, and scam you
>go to forums and talk to mouthbreathers and pajeets who won't help you
>deal with your manufacturer's warranty pajeets on the phone and have 2 weeks of back-and-forth

With a Mac, you go to a shop and solve your issue then and there. Outside of the US their service is unparalleled. They even replace shit out of warranty. Go ahead though, watch a 45 minute video on component level repair then try to fix your own machine and hope you don't fuck up. Some of us need computers to work, not to be a hobby project.
>>
>>58055781

>This is why I hate Mac users. They literally don't care about the tech, only the buzz word associated with it. They have zero clue what they are using and have no desire to augment it to make it better, just use what is given to them.

>I hate people who just want to use a tool for the product and end result it uses
>I hate people who don't want to dick around with things which have nothing to do with what they want to do

Weapons-grade autism.
>>
>>58055631
for toddlers, by toddlers
>>
>>58055796
Apple products are known for breaking quickly, they literally make fragile products, so you have to buy more Mapple crap.
>>
>>58055637
It's the parents. They are not helping him by being "supportive". They are actually making it worse. They don't put him in positions to make mistakes, instead, they create artificial scenarios that are designed to make him "happy". To much cuddling and pity going on with these types of kids. They would be just fine if left alone, but the parents/nanny state is making it worse problem than it is.
>>
>>58055796
>paint yourself into a corner
>ur poor ur poor!111
well done pajeet
>>
>>58055837
The United Kingdom, those diagnosed with autism other than HFA and ASD are not allowed to partake in their GCSEs.
>>
im gay
>>
>>58055828

Ok buddy. Keep believing that.

>meanwhile in the real world...
http://www.statisticbrain.com/laptop-malfunction-rates/

>Apple's failure rate lower than Lenovo, Dell and Acer
>>
>>58055860
>Implying it gets reported.
>>
>>58055635
why are you bringing up windows?
are you some sort of delusional fucknut who reads whatever his retarded excuse for a brain wants to read, rather than what's clearly infront of him?
>>
>>58055873

Cry more.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/laptops/LaptopReliability

>Apple is still No. 1. We estimate that only 10 percent of Apple laptops fail by the third year of ownership. The numbers for Windows laptop brands range from 16 percent to 19 percent. In addition, Apple laptops break down less often than laptops from other brands. Among laptops that fail, only 42 percent of Apples break down more than once, while more than half (55 percent) of non-Apple laptops break down on multiple occasions.
>>
>>58055206
Overpriced locked-down junk.

You're basically renting some hardware from Apple and they tell you what you're allowed to do with it.
>>
>>58055888
>Implying they aren't paid off by the Apple Industrial Complex (AIC) to shill.
>>
>>58055796
these rants and ramblings
you're a delusional fucknut who needs his meds.
>no one brings up windows
>you do
then someone uses cars as a analogy
>hurr durr why are you talkin abooot curs?! what do hypotheticals have to do with this?!? LISTEN TO ME RABBLE RABBL RABULLL
>>
File: Philosoraptor_400x400.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Philosoraptor_400x400.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>58055796
>Do you know most people don't know how to fix computers by themselves?
So you are actually implying most of the people are dumb to do any single shit and that's why they buy and apple?
>>
>>58055915
So, his argument is people buy Apple because they're stupid? Oh, that's great, considering it is coming from the Mason of Apple.
>>
File: 1482038489532.jpg (59KB, 602x690px) Image search: [Google]
1482038489532.jpg
59KB, 602x690px
Don't buy apple
>>
>>58055888
>We estimate that only 10 percent of Apple laptops fail by the third year of ownership. The numbers for Windows laptop brands range from 16 percent to 19 percent.
You can get a brand new Windows laptop from like $200. The minimum you need to spend on a brand new mac is like $1500.
>>
File: what.png (74KB, 249x307px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
74KB, 249x307px
>>58055888
>apple vs every single other laptop manufacturer
>aples gud
high class shitpost
>>
>>58055206
Why does this thread get made every day?
>>
>>58055206
Because you're buying an overpriced label and nothing else.
The people that use them for work or business, do so out of ignorance and are willingly to forgo the cost of learning the very basics because it just werks.
>>
>>58055949
Funny how it is only fourth. :^)
>>
>>58055856
>so many abbreviations

I can already tell there's a problem
>>
>>58055903

You haven't said anything of substance. Please stop shitposting.

>>58055915

>So you are actually implying most of the people are dumb to do any single shit and that's why they buy and apple?

Yes exactly. They're dumb with component level repair and hardware failure diagnostics. Very dumb. They're too dumb to install a new LCD panel in a laptop correctly the first time. All those dumb, professional working adults are really so dumb because they don't know how to repair computers.

My 62 year old physics professor is an absolute RETARD and should be put down because he doesn't know how to fix computers. Fuck him for making the rational choice of buying a computer which comes with the best support should something go wrong. What an idiot for guaranteeing easy continued use and minimum downtime.
>>
>>58055964
As is the way with the UK and the MFE, y'know?
>>
>>58055935
This. Your not helping anyone by spending your money on over-rated garbage.

install gentoo.
>>
>>58055975
>Y-you... h-haven't... said anything... o-of... wor-worth... *cowers*
>>
>>58055978
>MFE
Fuck. Just right it out in full. UK is obvious to al, but MFE? That's just retarded expectations.
>>
>>58055937

That's a situation which doesn't really happen as hard as you try to invent it, it still backfires on you though.

I can sell a BROKEN MacBook Pro on eBay for more than a mid-range Windows machine. You never lose with a Mac. Sorry.
>>
>>58056001
(M)inistry (f)or (E)ducation
>>
>>58055975
>My 62 year old physics professor is an absolute RETARD and should be put down because he doesn't know how to fix computers

Just how mad are you, applefriend? kek
Apple sucks and they make shitty overpriced products and you know it. But you've given them so much money at this point that you're blind to see them as anything other than demigods.
>>
>>58055993

You had a chance to prove me wrong. Pretending I'm stuttering is weird and dumb. Say something intelligent in your next post which I can respond to.
>>
>>58056003
>>58056014
Wait? Doesn't that contradict your bullshit? If people are too stupid to fix them, but are they buying your broken shit?

>BTFO in a malaise of embers and ashes.
>>
>>58056013

Don't stray from the point to talk about your YouTube comments level 'aplel is so dum' shit.

Are you aware that people aren't experts in every field simultaneously, or not?
>>
>>58056012
>Governing body + the powers that control "education"

This is a recipe for disaster. Mind control at it's greatest.
>>
>>58056023

>If people are too stupid to fix them, but are they buying your broken shit?
>they

Who is they? People buy broken shit on eBay, fix it then sell it. Where is the contradiction?
>>
>>58056042
Ever since the end of the Victorian era, they used to be controlled by the respective church, or charity (some still are private) but the majority of affordable education is government cucked.
>>
>>58056049
I thought you said people were too dumb to fix them?
>>
>>58056073

The average person, yes. People who buy broken items on eBay to resell, obviously, know how to fix things.

How fucking dumb are you, can you not even follow this simple chain of logic? I don't know what I was expecting, this is the average intelligence of the anti-Apple teenage sperg.
>>
>>58056081
But then, that means, that other person doesn't benefit from the benevolent dictatorship of Apple warranty and customer service? Not to mention, many of them become reverse Hackintoshes.
>>
>>58055206

i loved my macbook pro. it just died a month ago after six years. i'm done with college though and have mostly just used it for web browsing recently so i wont be dropping another $1200 to replace it, but i had a good time with it while it lasted
>>
>>58056059
Not arguing with you. I know about the public "education" issues troubling this world.

When the "Nazis" are the main topic in History classes during high school, you know your "education" is bs. It is trying to mold your mind to think a certain way, instead of producing a mind that is capable of making decisions for itself.

I'm from Cuckanada, so I understand how the Crown education system works. Keep the peasents ignorant. The only law is the law of land ownership and credit. You better get one of those soon in life, or your fucked.
>>
>>58056003
>I can sell a BROKEN MacBook Pro on eBay for more than a mid-range Windows machine.
You can also sell a broken high-end laptop for more than a mid-range laptop in most cases.
>>
>>58056109
Spending over $1,000 just to browse the Internet, why?

>>58056111
I'm quite sad they no longer teach Classics, Latin or Medieval history, apparently we should forget we're Europeans or of European decent (Americans)?

Also, fun fact, Islamic war has killed more people than Hitler, Mao and Stalin combined.

Heck, Stalin and Mao killed more people than Hitler and Castro/Che weren't very nice men either.
>>
>>58056100

>But then, that means, that other person doesn't benefit from the benevolent dictatorship of Apple warranty and customer service?

Wrong. Again, you have no experience with Apple and don't know shit about them. If you take any Apple product you own, they will work on it. They're the ones who made and sold it originally and they're aware of that. You can't do that in any other store and you certainly can't do that online or through the manufacturer later with a Windows machine.

Give all the 'le evil corpurashun' shit a fucking rest, its so old now. Microsoft and Google are miles worse.
>>
>>58056137
reread my post, negro
>>
>>58056033
Not the previous guy. Of course you don't have to be a tech literate for sure. But how do you justify buying a product that costs a fuck ton more if you are not going to get the "full" potential of what you are paying? (Assuming the person is going to use it for normie stuff given the statement of tech illiteratw)
>>
>>58055206
They're too locked down and unusable for power users and above. Price doesn't help, either.
>>
>>58055888

see

>>58055631
>>58055762

That's all fine bruh ...

... but your mouse pointer doesn't work right.

HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>58056139
Right... you're wrong, y'know why?

If someone, who isn't an Apple staff member fixes that broken laptop, it voids the warranty and they have NO OBLIGATION to service it afterward.

Nice try, nigga'.

>>58056147
I didn't do it justice?
>>
>>58056155
>mostly just used it for web browsing recently so i wont be dropping another $1200 to replace it

>mostly just used it for web browsing recently
>recently

>wont be dropping another $1200 to replace it
>wont
>>
>>58056173
Oh, sorry.
>>
>>58055206
there are two kinds of annoying fucks in the world. You can see an example in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AqgELJSF2Q.

Its not hard to see which kid is like 95% of the annoying fucks on /g/.
>>
I love it, no reply from >>58056139 to >>58056155. Now, that is truly BTFO. :^)
>>
>>58056137
Agreed. They focus to heavily on the "world wars" and not enough on actuall movement/development of the nations/borders that define our present world. Most Canadians (I'm Canadian) come from Europe, yet our education system doesn't consider European histroy beyond Hilter/Nazis. Kind of fucked up.

Consider this. In the Indonesia, after WW2, big buisness/lobyists/world bank decided how the land would be developed/partioned. What would follow can only be described as genocide of the ethinc population that wanted to maintain the agriculture/off the land life style. Yet none of this is even mentioned in pre-secondary education. More examples could be made.

"They" want us to be blind going into adult hood with only the "truths" they've decided. No one is suppose to question anything after WW2. It's all just, for no reason except DEMOCRACY.
>>
>>58056304
Governments too busy virtue signaling over WW1 and WW2, among other things (like US political history in A-level).
>>
>>58055386
>no one wants to be a green bubble peasant
stopped reading there
>>
The iPhone experience is a sleek one steeped in random bullshit problems. Like the one button design is kind of cool to be honest, but it's really not worth it when like your software blocks your phone from charging randomly. Holy shit it's infuriating watching my wife's phone get fucked by Apple repeatedly and she refuses to change over to an Android.
>>
$800 devices that are designed to fail/be replaced after two years.
>>
>>58056636
Android are terrible at RAM allocation, to be honest.
>>
>>58056669
More like until the next model with a different letter, but is exactly the same comes out:
Mapple iBone 44X -> Z
>>
>>58055206
The hate goes towards post-apple
>>
>>58055206
There's a thread full of pictures on the matter

>>58050961
>>
>>58055206

Because they are dumbshits
>>
File: dieafaggot.png (282KB, 469x440px) Image search: [Google]
dieafaggot.png
282KB, 469x440px
>>58055524
He seems to be acting in a similar way to this guy.
>>
>>58055206
They can't afford them. 90% of the people here are using moms old computer that they "mod" and "overclock" or some 200$ chink laptop that barely runs Linux.
>>
They're a company that appeals to people that don't know much about computers, that want a computer that's beautiful, easy to use, and just werks, and that don't mind paying a little premium to ensure they get those things.

/g/ doesn't give a fuck if a computer looks like a black brick of plastic, will trust chinkshit companies like lenovo which literally install botnets on their computer over companies like apple because MUH VALUE, they are autistic about getting the best specs possible for the least money possible, and they like their computers complex and configurable.

Also speaking neutrally recently Apple is sucking cocks, I think we're starting to see the effects of Jobs dying. The fucking iPhone can't connect to the Macbook without a dongle now. The Macbook "Pro" 2016 is actually a piece of shit which sacrificed battery life, performance, and price/performance for a tiny little touchscreen bar which is half-admitting that apple can't sell to creative professionals anymore and the only people that still buy the pro are facebook users. Apple hasn't come out with a real hit for awhile now.
>>
>>58056304
Canadian education covers British and French history you dipshit, not comprehensively due to budget cuts but still.

Also frankly everybody is hyped to get to WWI/WWII in history class because the european history bits are way more boring.
>>
>>58060840
>Beats aren't worth $80
>>
>>58055888
>Let's compare 200$ laptops with an expensive as fuck Mac and show how for paying 1/10th of the price the failure rate doesn't actually skyrocket
>HURR APPLEL MOST RELIABLE EVERR!!1!11!!

Factor price fanboy. Try comparing with actual pricey laptops (which by the way usually can run their CPU at full clock speed) and come back crying. Of course if you buy from china and pajeet for cheap product dies, but then I could directly buy 2 of them and still spend less and have literally 0 downtime. If you want the best, spend more. Applel trash can't compare with similar priced laptops. Shit new MBP has its battery glued and RAM soldered, have fun for 2 years with warranty, but then you get cucked and have to pay for a new one because no repair is possible even from Applel itself. Meanwhile other laptops rock for much more, just go into an official repair shop, give them few bucks and shit's as new. You can even put in an SSD or upgrade RAM in older laptops to make them last longer.

Also
>Applel
>Green Friendly
>Recycling Drived

Yeah nice, the new MBP is all about reusability and repairing, soldering everything sure made the product eco-friendly. Praise Applel!
>>
>>58055386
>MacBook is a windows PC...undeniable, unquestionable
so Windows is a Linux based system?
oh, ok
>desktops suck for gaming
i mean, if all you do is game yes. I by no means like apple but i certainly wouldn't buy one of their """""desktops"""" for anything i would do
>AMERICAN
gg patriotism
>people hate success
no. people hate overpriced products that are "brilliant" and "innovative"

if you actually enjoyed technology, aside from Apple having a pretty box, you would know that the stuff they put in their boxes is underpowered and overpriced
example: they made a workstation in 2015 using hardware from like 2012 and priced it at $9000, but someone made a 2015 workbench for roughly $6000 and was within 5% on performance across all comparable tests.
Also have you opened a Mac product? their internals are worse than Dell computers
also the fact they make laptops that are like <1/2" thick and stuff is just a gimmick to me. what do you gain in hardware by making the laptop so small? it seems like theyre selling a meme with how small they can go, like a bulimic cheerleader. Also muh 4k displays on AIO's

also spot the Macfags
>>58055206
>>58055386
>>58055820
>>
>>58055570
>hobbyist
>most used OS in the world for both corporate and personal use
Nice try, Poojeet.
>>
>>58055289
no it wasn't
>>
Apple stuff isn't always bad, but it's always overpriced. Hardly worth the extra money most of the time.
>>
>>58061144
This is the stupidest response I've ever read. I'm the sole sysadmin for a company who handles everything from top to bottom, software to hardware, network, servers, everything, you name it.

I use Apple for every single one of my personal devices...I have them all. Phone, iPad, Watch, MBP, Apple TV's, Time Capsule, etc. I trust them more than any other company for their stances on privacy and security, and their update system is miles ahead of the competition.

I also use every single one of their services, iCloud, Apple Music, iTunes, all that shit, and never have had any problems or complaints. The shit just works, and always has just worked.

I've never had to plug my phone into my Mac, that argument may have worked 3 or 4 years ago but nowadays everything syncs over the cloud.

I've had to replace a broken iPhone in the past and one click iCloud restore and boom - everything back like it was. EVERYTHING. No other mobile software company does that.

I can take phone calls on my mac, iPad, even my fucking Watch if I want to (which has proven very handy if I am doing something with my hands).

Apple doesn't have to come out with a brand new hit something every 2-3 years.

The problem is people's short term memory, short attention span, and their need for instant gratification make them feel like if Apple doesn't come out with a new hit product every year, they are doomed. Right now they are riding the wave, iterating their mobile and desktop OS's, not doing visual overhauls every year like Android is.
>>
>>58055206
At the beginning, money, and that it doesn't do gaming.

Then as they grow up they realize that much of the programming community has not only benefited from Apple as a company but that they make great hardware...that is just expensive.

When you come to the cope with the fact that one way or another you are paying to update your laptop or the OS or your phone regularly, and that you stand to benefit from paying for updates, you end up liking Apple.

>>58055386
I semi agree with this.

Disclosure: I use all operating systems (linux, mac, windows, android, iOS) in an enterprise environment.
>>
Because they give you cancer and then you die.
Just look at Steve Jobs as an example.
>>
File: qesBaFw.jpg (126KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
qesBaFw.jpg
126KB, 509x339px
>>58061864
>Transferring shit to the cloud because you're concerned about privacy
>Being a sysadmin and using a macbook pro just to be different despite it causing you headaches for no reason.
>using fucking apple watch pic related
>using itunes laughinggirls.jpg
>paying for music
>Using a donglephone
>Implying
>The ipad is actually a fine product
>Buying time capsule when you have to connect to non-apple devices anyways and it's shit at that and overpriced
>Being a sysadmin and using a router that costs less than $600
You should just kill yourself.
>>
>>58061864
Also

>Being a sysadmin that can't back up a fucking android phone
>Having your iphone configured in a way that you can restore it in one click

Shiggity Diggity. You sound like you're a sysadmin for normies incorporated.
>>
>>58061739
lol whatever helps you sleep at night neckbeard
>>
>>58055239
The ambassador of /g/
>>
>>58055206
homophobia
>>
>>58062134
>Transferring shit to the cloud because you're concerned about privacy

Apple encrypts all your data, numbnuts. Do you know what encryption is?

>>Being a sysadmin and using a macbook pro just to be different despite it causing you headaches for no reason.

What headaches? It works perfect. Did you know a good portion of Microsoft's apps are on the Mac? Do you know what VirtualBox is? You're just making baseless excuses.

>using fucking apple watch pic related
>using itunes laughinggirls.jpg

Great points here, you absolutely destroyed my arguments. (you didn't)

>paying for music

10 whole dollars a month. For access to their entire library at any point in time. Sorry, I'm not some autist who collects 500TB of music for no reason.

>Buying time capsule when you have to connect to non-apple devices anyways and it's shit at that and overpriced

This just shows you don't know what you are talking about. I don't have any non-Apple devices on my home network.

>Being a sysadmin and using a router that costs less than $600

It's my home router. Of course I use expensive shit for my corporate network. I don't need a $600 router to VPN, dipshit.

>Being a sysadmin that can't back up a fucking android phone

I used various Android devices since the OG Droid, for about 5 or 6 years. I'm very familiar with Android. No, they don't have a complete backup solution that mirrors iTunes or iCloud backup. Keep coming up with baseless excuses that you don't know anything about.

>Having your iphone configured in a way that you can restore it in one click

Again shows you have literally no idea what you are talking about. You must be some poorfag whose only experience with Apple products is seeing them in pictures posted on /g/. It's a built-in feature to all iOS devices, but I feel like I'm wasting energy typing trying to explain basic features of their OS to you. All you can say is "kill yourself" because you have no real argument.
>>
>>58062510
>Poorfag with no experience of apple products
I'm constantly tech support for them so no. If you use the "if there's a problem, throw money at it" ideology with windows shit will just werk as well.

The NSA has your dick pics now.

You're the poorfag because you wasted your money and time on a cult instead of continuing to use familiar software solutions.
>>
File: FYvmeBK0_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FYvmeBK0_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Like I love this poorfag logic

>I spent all my money on meme electronics so I'm richer than you

This is how you get your mother into thousands worth of credit card debt /g/. Don't do this. By not spending your money on meme electronics you can make money investing in the stock market.
>>
>>58055206
honestly apple is just better. it just is. as long as you are older than 12 and therefore don't try to game on a PC like a retard, it's the only logical choice.

-Sent from a nicer computer than yours
>>
>>58062510
>Apple encrypts all your data, numbnuts. Do you know what encryption is?
Do you trust a company that's known to not care?

>virtualbox
>good
sure

>I don't have any non-Apple devices on my home network.
stupid goy that willingly walls the garden
>>
>>58056155

>If someone, who isn't an [company] staff member fixes that broken laptop, it voids the warranty and they have NO OBLIGATION to service it afterward.
>if you void your warranty they won't accept your warranty, so evil!!!1

Are you fucking stupid, a shitty troll or just someone who has never read what a warranty is? Is this seriously your reasoning? Holy shit.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.