[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: razer-logo-black.jpg (108KB, 1508x534px) Image search: [Google]
razer-logo-black.jpg
108KB, 1508x534px
what went wrong?
>>
Competition and margin greed
>>
File: 1423934519383.jpg (86KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
1423934519383.jpg
86KB, 650x427px
>>58053170
Nothing.
>>
>>58053170
>>>/v/ fuck off inbred fuck head
>>
>expensive
>just for gaming
>too many products that are literally just green and black, some are blue and black. Others Rainbow and black because it looks cool
>pretty much just looks cool
>still costs a lot
>stigma because edgy as fuck
This is coming out of a guy who uses their illuminated mechanical keyboard... well, at least I don't have to use my overhead light for typing.
>>
>what went wrong?

they took the Apple-BeatsbyDre route. $50 extra for that sweet green logo on top. And I hope you like green, 'cos that's all you get.

Also, rice
>>
>>58053170
Edgy Gamer Branding
Questionable build quality
>>
>>58053170
Shitty hardware. Evo 2015 had a guy's Razer stick break on him in the middle of a round in Grand Finals. The funny part is, the buttons and stick were fine (Since they were Sanwa, not made by Razer), while the PCB (IE: What Razer made) was boned.
>>
I had a lycosa and it was a piece of garbage with the touchpad screwing up all the time.

The black widow 2013 was good though.
>>
the awful logo
>>
nothing, its a decent brand
>>
File: Razer Blade 2016 Review.jpg (37KB, 574x366px) Image search: [Google]
Razer Blade 2016 Review.jpg
37KB, 574x366px
>>58053170
Nothing, they literally built the best laptop in its price category
>>
>>58053170
I like the Blade. Cons would be the price and the fucking tramp-stamp tier logo.
>>
>>58057497
How do these hold up against Alienware?
I mean, alienware look like they'd handle heat better.
>>
>>58057631
The one he posted is the stealth model which is basically a normal laptop meant to compete with shit like xps and other things.

The pro and normal model don't get the same performance as higher tier Alienware s but still look a lot nicer and are easier to carry around
>>
File: 03.jpg (15KB, 530x251px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
15KB, 530x251px
>>
>>58058278
/thread
>>
I'm using a Deathadder which i got from aliexpress for $25. Pretty happy about it
>>
>>58057928
Is there any purpose for any of these "gamer" laptops if one doesn't expect to play the newest titles as they are released?

I mean, I like to game, occasionally, and the stuff I want need the sort of dedicated cards these machines have.

Been using my non-gamer standard asus for a few years now. Surprised it hasn't fucking melted by now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.