[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally I achieved ethernet. Thank you based Apple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 20161217_165114.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_165114.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Finally I achieved ethernet.
Thank you based Apple
>>
>>58044057
>not using 802.11ac
>>
File: dongles.jpg (517KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dongles.jpg
517KB, 1400x1050px
>>58044057
>he uses direct connected internet
>>
>>58044057
>using wifi cables
>2016

what
>>
>>58044057
hows the big trackpad?
>>
>>58044057
where the fuck are ctrl and alt on that thing
>>
>>58045519
what's a "wifi cable"?
>>
File: 1409144705906.jpg (12KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1409144705906.jpg
12KB, 380x405px
>>58045519
>wifi cables
>>
>>58045603
Control = ctrl
Alt is right next to it, it even says "alt"
>>
>>58045603
maybe those buttons that say ctrl and alt
>>
>>58045469
I don't understand these pictures. Like you come here, ingest all the memes and arguments about why a particular product is shit, and even know enough to make fun of yourself. But then go out and buy this shit anyways? Why?
>>
>>58045884
Because I'm not a faggot and actually know my particular needs and wants for certain applications.

Most of /g/ is extremely close minded and in a retarded bubble where they are anti everything that is popular. It's this retarded meta thing that 4chan has always had, but the people who spew all the memes and arguments don't realize that they are actually the idiots.
>>
>>58045915
Your "particular needs and wants" are just rationalizations. Those are shitty products and you've been fooled out of large sums of money. And for what? What need would cause you to leave your brain at the door and let Apple take you for so much money? What capability is THAT compelling?
>>
>>58045915
>anti everything that is popular

So if being "anti everything that is popular" is /g/ meta then you by being "anti being anti everything that is popular" you playing in another dimension

well played sir
>>
>>58044057
>using an usb hub instead of the usb port which is literally 5 mm to the side of the thunderbolt port

Why are you trying to troll us, OP?

Also
>ethernet to usb
>not ethernet to thunderbolt
why....
>>
>>58045884
OP here
No it's not a shit product.
Usually I don't plug anything into that macbook. That's what my Workstation is for.
But I bought those dongles to be able to connect things if there's the need to in the future.

>>58046603
>Not a hub, it has USB-A, USB-C and HDMI
>I bought Ethernet to USB because I can use the Ethernet to USB adapter more universal. My Zenbook for example doesn't have Ethernet aswell, so I can just plug this Ethernet dongle into it, too
>>
>>58046603
>not ethernet to thunderbolt
Because even vanilla USB 3 is faster than 95% of consumer connections or more.

>>58045972
This anon raises a good point. Even if you wanted to stick with Apple, last years lineup is better.
>>
>>58045529
I like it so far.
Palm rejection is diong it's job I guess.
Taptic engine is weird tho
>>
>>58046701
>an USB standard is faster than a connector
Fucking normies and their poor understanding of physics.
>>
File: IMG_9189.jpg (654KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9189.jpg
654KB, 1400x933px
>>58045972
>What capability is THAT compelling?
Upgrading my older MBP to a system where docking it at a desk with external monitors is more fluids and much less a pain in the ass.

The fact that I can use a single cable to drive two 4K monitors, Audio, transfer data to peripherals, and charge my laptop, then remove a singular cable when undocking the laptop is fucking amazing.

Everyone on here is complaining about it, but maybe the laptop wasn't designed for you. Fact is, most people would be hating on it no matter what apple did. I've been shitposting apple products on /g/ for about 8 years now, and the common theme is everyone hates everything Apple does, regardless. The ironic part about this is apples force standardization of the USB-C connector is going to benefit literally everyone on here complaining about it(who would have never purchased a Mac in the first place) as companies are first to create and adapt peripherals to natively work with USB-C. Let's also not forget the fact that most people aren't exactly plugging a bunch of shit into a laptop at all times, and if they are, they are typically using a desktop setup in which case they can have a permanent hub(or even use a monitor that connects to the MBP via USB-C, which will charge the laptop, but also have various built in ports.)

Y'all are all faggots.

>>58046579
Gotta play that 14D Backgammon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.