[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best TV box that yo would recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1382x1114px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1382x1114px
Hello, my wife wants a TV box so last week I bought a Roku Premiere + and found it severely lacking. Took it back and what I'm looking for is a box that works basically as an extension of the internet so that I can watch free shit especially from China. I've heard people talk about boxes where you basically type in what you want to watch and almost everything is available. Can anyone recommend a great TV box?
>>
Fuck off its you and your dhcp revokations that fuck it up. Fix that .6 subnet you run. It's your problem.
>>
>>58040355
Do you have a recommendation? No? THEN SUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING ASSHOLE UNTIL YOU CHOKE YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT CHODE DOUCHEBAG CUNT!!!
>>
>>58040370
Fuck you faggot. Don't like being called out for your faggotry do you? I want to go
>>
>>58040382
Then you got no answers like you ain't got brains or a dick, you emo beta twink cuck!
>>
>>58040326
I went with the Roku Ultra, myself. The USB port allows for easy pirating. The old Roku 3's also allow this. Chromecast might let you pull what you are looking to do, but honestly, if you just want the freedom you're talking about, just hook up a PC via HDMI.
>>
>>58040441
What the literal fuck?
Completely tech retarded, and garbage at talking shit.

Go back to r/pleasefuckmywife, you numale
>>
>>58040498
>>58040326
>what are android tv boxes
Did you just come from Reddit?
>>
I would suggest using a small PC and setting up KODI on it
>>
Use NAS or RaspPI and install Kodi + Linux on it. + remote control from apple or use smartphone app "Remote Control Kodi"
>>
I would highly recommend a VERY noob friendly version of Linux.. none of us have any idea how good the OP is with tech, after all...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.