[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mactards will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: airpods.png (123KB, 627x699px) Image search: [Google]
airpods.png
123KB, 627x699px
$69 to replace one of an easily losable pair. The pair costs $150 so this is basically full retail
>>
>>58017873
why would you expect anything other than the shit-awful-est customer service from apple?
>>
Not as bad as putting glass on the back of phones
>>
File: SadTimCook.jpg (11KB, 264x239px) Image search: [Google]
SadTimCook.jpg
11KB, 264x239px
>>58017889
Dat courage though
>>
>>58017873
>The pair costs $150 so this is basically full retail
The replacement doesnt come with the charge box.
>>
>>58017873
Like taking candy from a baby.
>>
if you lost your macbook, would you expect them to give you another one for free?
>>
And that's why the pixel is going to be the most successful phone this year
>>
faggots will eat it up regardless
>>
You dont HAVE to buy it faggot!
>>
> 49$ for battery
>>
File: google_autofagging.png (171KB, 1080x1233px) Image search: [Google]
google_autofagging.png
171KB, 1080x1233px
>>58019793
>Implying the manufacturing cost of the box is above 10$
>Caring about applefags getting ripped off
priceless
>>
>>58017873
i'm a mactard but i'm not defending this
>>
File: 1472690570380.jpg (334KB, 1487x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1472690570380.jpg
334KB, 1487x2048px
>>58017889
>why would you expect anything other than the shit-awful-est customer service from apple?
Apple has the best customer service in the world. They gave me a new MBP after I brought my old one in that had a problem. It was well over a year out of warranty as well.

I find it hilarious how all you Pajeets constantly hate on Apple and lose your shit over things you will never own and never be able to afford.

It's amazing to me that you retards waste so much of your life hating on something instead of loving something else. I guess that's the work of depression and I kinds feel sorry for ya'll.
>>
>>58020501
>he does it for free
>>
>>58020519
>mental illlenss everybody
>>
>>58020501
it hurts me every time i see a charging cable bent like that..
>>
>>58020501
They gave you another one cause the price you paid for your mb "PRO" could buy you 3 similar spec laptops for the same price.
>>
sure is poorfag in here

Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>58020501
>If you pay out the ass for customer support, you'll get good customer support!

Come back when Apple offers On-site NBD pleb.
>>
> Make the most unergonomic earbuds on earth that fall off just because of gravity
> Make them wireless
> Absolutely nothing holding them together
> Charge 70 bucks when normies inevitably lose one
Almost as genius as the touch disease that shows up when the new model comes out
>>
>>58020501
>Apple has the best customer service in the world.
Considering they charge an arm and a leg for their products, they better.
>>
>>58020501
> Apple has the best customer service in the world.
Aren't these the same guys that throw your laptop into the garbage, give you a new one and charge you full repairs regardless of what the problem is?
>>
>>58023014
750 dollarydoos for a capacitor change.
>>
>>58017873
Macfag here. I will not defend this. Apple has been really slipping up as of late.

Also, the whole flat design thing is getting old fast.
>>
>>58020442
Damn, I didn't know that Apple's R&D+Marketing budget was $0, glad to know manufacturing is the only cost they incur in making their products.
>>
>battery change: $49
TOPLAFF
>>
>>58024155
Impaling your butt for scale
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.