[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

ok /g/aybois
this just happened what the fuck

>be me
>sitting at my desk in front of desktop PC with windows 10 installed (gayming)
>doing textbook work, PC in sleep mode
>already been asked multiple times to update windows while using the computer
>whensuddenly
>keyboard lights up
>fans start spinning
>itshappening.jpg
>mouse lights up
>monitor comes on, no picture
>sit still for a minute, nothing changes
>nudge mouse
>lock screen opens

the botnet is not a meme
what the fuck
>>
>>58006861
Your computer is simply acting like a normal machine. Every half-assed PC that is post-2010 does that shit. Spins up the fan, refreshes the memory, may spin the HDD a few times (if you have one) all the basic stuff. Think of it like some dude waking up in the middle of the night, stretching, looking at the clock, and then immediately rolling over and falling back asleep. Everytime your PC twitches without you touching it doesnt mean the fucking botnet is coming for your CP.
>>
>>58007160
t. Botnet
>>
>>58006861
We in the 21st century
Doing something mean to her
>>
>>58007160
yeah, no
unless you have cron jobs set up your computer shouldn't start doing shit randomly when it thinks you're not looking
>>
>>58006861
I don't know about Windows 10, but on 7 the system may want to defrag the disk or swap memory if it goes hibernate.

As far as I know, there's no strange system network activity when it happens.
>>
>>58007160
>computers are supposed to act without input dude its just how computers r made.. idiot..............
t. cia
>>
>>58007160
>Your computer is simply acting like a normal machine

>normal machines autonomously startup and start doing shit without the instruction of their operator
Sounds pretty fishy to me..
>>
How about the ((((((((((((((((((((((((((telemetry))))))))))))))))))))))))))) that specifically activates only if there have been new large chunks of data written on your harddisk?

How is that NOT a process that catalogs the software content of your computer and sends it to Microsoft if it automatically activates with every change you do to it?
>>
>>58007204
Do it better than anybody I ever seen do it
>>
>>58006861
>windows 10
stopped reading there
>>
>>58007582
Screams from the haters got a nice ring to it
>>
File: 1465852930353.jpg (55KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
1465852930353.jpg
55KB, 960x536px
This happens on my machine only when there's a build upgrade up.
I've turned off waking up the machine via on devices (mouse/keyboard/Wake On Lan).

It never installs though, just wakes the computer, I always have to manually click the install button.

I've been used to this for about half a year, haven't given enough fucks to actually find the service related to waking up the machine
>>
>>58006861
>The rusted chains of prison moons
>Are shattered by the sun
>I walk a road, horizons change
>The tournament's begun
>The purple piper plays his tune
>The choir softly sing
>Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
>For the court of the crimson king
ah, what an album
>>
>>58007160
I've never had such a thing happen in all my years, before of after 2010...
>>
>>58007160

>Think of it like some dude waking up in the middle of the night, stretching, looking at the clock, and then immediately rolling over and falling back asleep.

That's a sleep disorder and it's not normal at all. Healthy people sleep 8 hours straight and wake up in the exact same position they were before sleeping.
>>
Do you have TeamViewer, OP?
>>
>>58007160
Never happened ever and I keep the PC on 24/7 pretty much for the last 10 years (2 builds). I suspect you're a microsoft shill.
>>
>>58007765
I guess every superhero need his theme music
>>
>>58006861
>/g/aybois
>>58007160
>Think of it like some dude waking up in the middle of the night, stretching, looking at the cock, and then immediately bending over and falling back asleep.
/thread
>>
File: 41st millenium g poster.jpg (666KB, 749x1200px) Image search: [Google]
41st millenium g poster.jpg
666KB, 749x1200px
>>58007160
>Think of it like some dude waking up in the middle of the night, stretching, looking at the clock, and then immediately rolling over and falling back asleep.
I told you about the machine spirits bro, I told you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.