[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VPNs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Looking for a paid VPN to use since the UK is already getting our privacy assblasted and I'd prefer if the UK government stopped keeping up to date on all my fetishes.

Can anyone recommend some good ones? Preferably ones that still allow me to post on 4chan etc?

I was looking at NordVPN but their customer support haven't responded for the past 5 days when I emailed them about the 3 day trial they offer so that's put me off buying from them.
>>
>>
guess i'll keep bumping
>>
>>58004967
PIA is CIA's official VPN
Avoid the 14 eyes
Read the sticky
>>
>>58005080
ahh, i didn't see the vpn page finally got updated on the wiki
thanks dude
>>
>another day, another vpn thread

so whats changed in the last 12 hours in the world of vpns lads?
>>
Nobody cares what fatfuck mcbasementdweller at 23 buttfuck avenue is watching on YouTube. Fuck off.
>>
>>58004967
Mullvad
>>
>teen
jesus christ she's like 30
>>
>>58005338
>teen dreams
Maybe she is what teens dream about?
>>
>>58005080
>Be American,use American VPN since they need to go through warrant on American in America.
>>
>>58005080
>>58005646
i use PIA -- it's CIA's?

what is 14 eyes?
>>
>>58004967

No one is going to tell you their vpn. If they do they are probably not people who should take advice from.

All you need to know is

>Jurisdiction out of the reach of your government
>No logging policy
>Payment via anonymous methods

Now go and google.
>>
Hey, OP. Unrelated, but how about a dump on /s/ if she ever loses the towel?
>>
>>58004967
Mullvad, you can pay with bitcoin or cash anonymously.
>>
>>58005822
it's on imagefap, just search by filename
its pretty good, she has delicious tits
>>
>>58005631
teens dream about 30y women with no ass or tits?
>>
>>58005338
No she's actually 19 there British women just look like that.
>>
>>58006881
she's czech.
>>
I used BoxPN for a while. Worked fine for me
>>
>>58004967
vpns don't work on 4chan.
>>
>>58005338
That's what 5 years of alcohol abuse does.
>>
>>58005223
They do, otherwise the programs to actively monitor you wouldn't be funded.

Also, the UK is different. Very few freedoms.

Fuck off.
>>
>>58005944
Got nothing, reverse image search has nothing.
>>
>>58010043
I think 99% of this paranoia stems from people either thinking surveillence is omniscient or thinking they're way more important thant they really are.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.