[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phajeet's big move to Electronic Cash Society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: d2d.png (67KB, 312x203px) Image search: [Google]
d2d.png
67KB, 312x203px
>Since India's prime minister banned 86 percent of the rupee notes in circulation last month, citizens have been waiting in hours-long lines for ATMs. But these circumstances have also created an unexpected progression: a burgeoning cashless economy. At Backchannel, Lauren Razavi explores how India is now beating many Western countries in adopting mobile payments, and how demonetization has triggered a radical shift toward reimagining India's enormous informal economy as a data-driven digital marketplace.

India is already making the move to a digital society, and the US (probably for worse) will soon follow.
>>
https://news.slashdot.org/story/16/12/14/2028239/india-just-flew-past-us-in-the-race-to-e-cash
>>
>>58004523
I never use cash unless someone gives me some, I always use card to begin with
>>
>>58004523
>>58004531
>>58004561
[botnet intensifies]
>>
>>58004607
oh well. Im not using cash ever unless I absolutely need to for some reason
>>
>>58004523
Calling bullshit, both on OP and slashdot. No country is going to ban their own currency. 90% are poor and can't use e cash.
>>
>>58004638
They already getting rid of their larger bills, eventually it will kill the poor and that's why no one is behind this.
>>
>>58004523
>literally cannot afford mobile phone
>literally too poor to hold cash

who does this benefit? fucking nobody
>>
>>58004839
The government, all digital currency that's open to them will enable tracking of where money enters and where it goes. They'll have full control of their citizens pocket
>>
>We want to fight terrorism!
>We want to fight criminals!

Why did they even waste time bringing these up and then right away admit that the entire idea of the program is to force people to show all the money they've been saving to avoid the corrupt government and tax it as hard as possible.
>>
>>58005556
Same reasons you always see the "think of the children" meme in America.
>>
Why is this even a fucking race?
>>
>>58006989
Because evolution
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.