[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf! I hate apple now?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: asdfjkl;.png (4MB, 2500x1409px) Image search: [Google]
asdfjkl;.png
4MB, 2500x1409px
>>
you didn't before?
>>
>MONTHLY_GIRLS_DISC_1
>>
>leave dongle with stuff plugged in at desk
>only three cables to plug in instead of 6

I don't see the problem here desu senpai
>>
>>58004440
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
>>
>>58004615
It would be nicer if they gave us a docking solution instead desu
what's the point of paying a premium buying into a nice, polished platform like that when you totally ruin it with ugly as shit dongle bukkake
>>
Somebody needs to remake this for the new MBP
>>
>normies trying to meme

Everyone has been trying to 1-up everyone else on how outrageous they can make the new MacBook look. This person has plugged a total of 9 things on 1 side.

The funny thing is that they're actually demonstrating how great USB-C and thunderbolt is. Go ahead, try to plug 9 things originating from just 2 ports on your machine without USB-C or Thunderbolt and still have them functional. Bandwidth or power delivery will tap out way before.

That machine has another side where you can do that. You can plug in literally dozens of things simultaneously and have them all performing at high speed. Isn't that amazing?
>>
>>58004615
The buy a usb hub for your current laptop just to see how stupid and inconvenient it really is.
>>
I think the problem is that you are trying to use a laptop as a desktop workstation.
>>
File: 1480976515801.jpg (41KB, 900x496px) Image search: [Google]
1480976515801.jpg
41KB, 900x496px
>>58004653
>>
>>58004660
It looks secksier with no holes when carried.
>>
>>58004696
Yup fantastic port/interface , good thing no one is asking to remove it but that's not the point and you know it .
>>
>>58004703
>>58004660

You can get a dock lie this

https://eshop.macsales.com/preorder/owc-thunderbolt-3-dock/

Pricey, but that's typical apple shit. It's nice to have one cable power your whole desktop.
>>
>>58004777
wow I can't type for shit.
them trips tho
>>
>>58004668
This is a PC :/
>>
>>58004223
Are you asking us or telling us you hate Apple?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.