[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terry A Davis is being tortured by the CIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: terry feels.png (127KB, 674x723px) Image search: [Google]
terry feels.png
127KB, 674x723px
since his internet got limited terry stopped streaming and is now going into a depression.

the cia niggers ruined his show and took away his spirit to stop them. if you look at his last recording it jumps and cuts all the time and in his obs you can see he's losing about 50% of his frames.

terry is the only mortal that can lead a crusade against the cia niggers (they glow in the dark).

what do /g/?
>>
I'm pretty sure his twitter got deleted too
>>
If I was in the US, I'd go to him personally and cheer up him with some beer and video games and whatever a hacker like Terry would like :)
Then I'd try to help him get a free, uncapped internets.
>>
>>57998985
Are you fucking insane? He'd either kill you right away or lock you up in his sex dungeon along with his birds.
>>
>>57999364
I don't thinks so, he seems like a pretty cool dude.
>>
>>57998965
Ok, its been long enough. I usually ignore these meme threads, but I have to ask. Who the FUCK is Terry Davis? What did he do? Why are the cia on his case?

>inb4 newfag lurk moar
Im not, I just usually hide threads like this because its not technology related.
>>
>>57999487
Lrn2google he's the creator of Temple OS
>>
>>57999487
HELLO CIA
>>
>>57999487
>Terry A Davis isn't technology related
BTFO CIA NIGGER
>>
>>57999514
That wikipedia article, my fucking sides, gone.
>According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice.
>no networking
>looks like a 4yo drew the entire OS
>hospitalized for mental problems
Ahahahaha! Holy shit, you cant make this stuff up.

But it still doesnt explain the whole cia thing. What is that all about?
>>
>>57999721
Delusional, you cia nigger
>>
>>57999721
He's schizophrenic, clearly.
>>
>>57998965
>God says...
>rife
God confirmed chink?
>>
File: 1480860585321.png (2MB, 1332x976px) Image search: [Google]
1480860585321.png
2MB, 1332x976px
The CIA didnt surrender to the IRA yet
they have until tomorrow until something happens
>>
>>57999487
Lurk more, and don't hide threads if you want to know what they're about
>>
File: back the fuck up.png (239KB, 534x537px) Image search: [Google]
back the fuck up.png
239KB, 534x537px
C.I.A. atheists have one day left to surrender to the I.R.A. or face Gods wrath.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-14_23-42-23.png (28KB, 654x339px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-14_23-42-23.png
28KB, 654x339px
>>57999796
>>
I want to download every stream from his youtube channel, have anything deleted or something?
>>
Maybe cia get mad after he send them emails?

I remember someone screencaped something about protestants and obama
>>
>>57998985
More like I don't think his parents would even allow him visitors, specially some guy that just head about him from 4chan.
>>
>>57999487
He is a programmer that suffers from schizophrenia and has delusions, he wrote his own compiler and OS. CIA niggers keeping him down is just arguably one of his long lived delusions.
>>
>>58000470
Place your bets on what's gonna happen if the CIA does not surrender to IRA by dec 15!

I thin Terry will go on a rampage with his car or something.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.