[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to save yourself from Mac OS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: url.jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
/g/ what the fuck do you do when you don't actually like to use macs anymore, but Mac OS has you trapped like you are Apple's personal slave.
I seriously can't go on without Mac OS, it has been too long.
>>
>>57988859
hackintosh is a thing
>>
>>57988893
But it is not stable on laptops.
I want to buy a Thinkpad P70, but I highly doubt I could make it to a Hackintosh.
>>
>>57988922
Ubuntu GNOME
>>
>>57988859
How can mac os trap you,faggot?
Just copy your contacts and notes to the next botnet which will be even worse and you're good
>>
That is the whole point... Make you rely on the eco system and then just remove ports and functionality to save money until the whole thing cost cents to make and gives a great return on investment.
>>
>>57989023
Because linux sucks fucking balls when it has no compatibility with the most software that I use, and because I refuse to use Windows in more then a few minuttes if I need to check my script.
>>
> Get windows laptop
> It can't Restart,
>needs hard reset
>>
>>57989219
stop using shitty proprietary software then, problem solved
>>
File: IMG_0796.jpg (59KB, 667x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
59KB, 667x468px
>>57989219
So all the popular operating systems and their software suck for you. Why are you mad at Apple in particular?

Seems your only option now is a typewriter in the woods.
>>
>>57988859
Use alternativeto.net and see what alternatives there are to the software you're tied to.

Personally I had fuck-all keeping me there after they killed off Aperture, so I fucked off without pain nor hesitation.
>>
>>57989336
I am mad at Apple because I don't like in particular which decisions they want to make. I get it they want to drive 'innovation' forward, but fucking forcing me to use dongles are beyond retarded. Their OS is honestly for me the best there is to use, but I just hate that I need to downgrade my system so much when buying a new laptop.
>>
>>57989386
Ease up on the autism and just use the 2015 pro or get an xps15 and install whatever OS you want on it.
>>
>>57989386
So why are you interpreting the shittiness of other systems >>57989219 as Apple trapping you into theirs?
>>
>>57989459
B
E
Z
E
L
>>
File: 1479265796567.jpg (164KB, 770x577px) Image search: [Google]
1479265796567.jpg
164KB, 770x577px
>>57989643
>t. mactoddler
>>
>>57989712
still a better keyboard when XPS
>>
>>57989733
>even mactoddlers admit XPS keyboard is better

It's over.
>>
>>57989746
What is this kind of autism?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.