[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking love you, /g/! The wittiness, the clever remarks, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

I fucking love you, /g/! The wittiness, the clever remarks, the constant fights about technological superiority, the fear of using imperfect technology, the mere shilling just to be able to justify your technology related choices, the self-awareness and the irony. It has made me laugh so many times, thank you for everything! I'm so happy!

Is there anything I can do in return?
>>
>>57979572
install gentoo
>>
Give internet hugs?
>>
>>57979640
I am running Gentoo, Gentoo makes me happy!

-/oyddmdhs+:.                root@stier
-odNMMMMMMMMNNmhy+-` OS: Gentoo
-yNMMMMMMMMMMMNNNmmdhy+- Kernel: x86_64 Linux 4.9.0-rc5
`omMMMMMMMMMMMMNmdmmmmddhhy/` Uptime: 2h 2m
omMMMMMMMMMMMNhhyyyohmdddhhhdo` Packages: 868
.ydMMMMMMMMMMdhs++so/smdddhhhhdm+` Shell: zsh 5.2
oyhdmNMMMMMMMNdyooydmddddhhhhyhNd. Resolution: 5120x1440
:oyhhdNNMMMMMMMNNNmmdddhhhhhyymMh WM: herbstluftwm
.:+sydNMMMMMNNNmmmdddhhhhhhmMmy CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.001GHz
/mMMMMMMNNNmmmdddhhhhhmMNhs: GPU: Gallium 0.4 on AMD HAWAII (DRM 3.8.0 / 4.9.0-rc5, LLVM 3.9.0)
`oNMMMMMMMNNNmmmddddhhdmMNhs+` RAM: 782MiB / 7922MiB
`sNMMMMMMMMNNNmmmdddddmNMmhs/.
/NMMMMMMMMNNNNmmmdddmNMNdso:`
+MMMMMMMNNNNNmmmmdmNMNdso/-
MNNNNNNNmmmmmNNMmhs+/-`
/hMMNNNNNNNNMNdhs++/-`
`/ohdmmddhys+++/:.`
`-//////:--.
>>
File: 1464990605231-1.jpg (74KB, 680x777px) Image search: [Google]
1464990605231-1.jpg
74KB, 680x777px
>>57979572
At least someone can enjoy this place.
>>
same here brah i go on here and just laugh for lightyears at what people say
>>
I think /g/ has been trying to find true happiness through climbing their way on the technology ladder. First you try a different program, build your own PC, game a bit, try a different operating system, get good with Linux, getting deeper down the road, and we think that if we only install this more time consuming distro we find true happiness, but that's wrong.

EXCEPT IT ISN'T. Gentoo is love, Gentoo is life. I had struggles with getting up a repo with my own .zshrc, and I had struggles with finding true objectivity in my mind, and I had struggles with denying all Macfags, but I was right, and they were wrong, and I know this now, and it made me enlightened. I can now look back on the journey, and with every traveler I instantaneously see where they went wrong, where they took the wrong direction. And I could help them or watch them struggle and figure it out themselves, and I acknowledge that many won't make it, they will tell you "Gentoo is a timesink", but now I know it's only a projection of their own struggles, they lost hope in their journey prematurely, they don't know any better yet. They are unaware of perfection. Then there's the people that think in terms of subjectivity, "this works best for me", but now I know that's just them denying that they still have a long road to go, they try to justify this thought, but they cannot. Objective superiority is very possible, and it's name is Gentoo. I wish much luck to all travelers on this board, know that you've already surpassed most other people.
>>
There are two kinds of people: the seemingly wise ignorant people, and the seemingly ignorant wise people. Don't listen to those who say they know, listen to the askers of questions in >>>/g/sqt.
>>
I l-love you too, anon.
>>
File: no.png (172KB, 692x646px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
172KB, 692x646px
>>
File: dog-and-cat-sleeping-Copy.jpg (77KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
dog-and-cat-sleeping-Copy.jpg
77KB, 1000x625px
>>57979572
Finally OP isn't faggot! I love this place too. You're nice person and your mom is gracile beautiful woman.
> in return
Keep posting about Stallman, Kevin, Pepe and Gentoo. Just keep posting. This show must go on forever.
>>
>>57981281
>tfw there are never enough quality /ss/ and office lady doujins to satisfy my oedipus complex

It is a curse to live with such a hyper sensitive dick that won't quit
>>
>>57979572
>clever remarks

You just misspelt "inane comments".
>>
NormiE. Out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57979572
idk but youre welcome mannnn
>>
>>57981061
Listen I use Gentoo too on my desktop (my main computer) and it's not the perfect system. There is a perfect OS out there for everyone but gentoo is only perfect for those that like tinkering, that like breaking and fixing things and making the entire system feel like it's truly theirs. I also have enjoyed the simplicity of other easier to use distros such as fedora which I use on my laptop since really gentoo is a time sink. It is not a waste of time but it does consume a lot of it and honestly I can't invest that much time on an operating system on anything other than my main computer.
>>
>>57985673
You set it up once and then you let it compile one night a week. The updates are stable and reliable unlike binary distros. Gentoo is perfect.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.