[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmmm. This is actually a pretty retarded comment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 50

File: Screenshot_20161213-014103_01.png (124KB, 1080x632px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161213-014103_01.png
124KB, 1080x632px
Hmmm. This is actually a pretty retarded comment.
>>
>>57976561
>"hackers"
>>
Not really.
The important part is asking why it wasn't brought up before the election.
>>
>>57976561
But anyone can use a computer, how can you tell who was behind the keyboard?
>>
>>57976561
>implying OP knows anything about hacking
>>
>>57976561
It's not actually, if you read between the lines. Trump remember has intel briefings so can't come just out and say it.

What he's trying to say is IOCs (indicators of compromise), the signatures used by intel agencies to identify hackers is shady at best. Just because one hacker uses the same tool and other similarities doesn't mean they are the same people.

The CIA took a bunch of secret IOCs to crowdstrike who did analysis on them and thus "Omg, it was teh Russians!" because those IOCs that broke into various totally insecure Hilldog servers were the same as previous attacks against US infrastructure suspected to be Russians.

So in effect they are comparing signatures to other signatures that both may or may not be Russian. It's super shady, bullshit method of identity which is why you never hear them bring this up formally. If there was actual Russian interference then Obama should be doing something instead of just leaking innuendo in the media and staging some political senate theater.

tl;dr Trump is right, unless you catch a guy and can prove he is the source of a specific IOC it's sort of impossible to determine who is actually doing it. For all we know it's Kenyan hackers using Russian jumpboxes for last 5 years
>>
This is gonna be pretty interesting to see see unfold.

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/electors-call-intelligence-briefing-russian-hacking-allegations/story?id=44150943
>>
You wouldn't download a vote?
>>
>>57976686
How deep in delusion can trump fans get?

So far he has not shown any evidence at all that he is this smart and competent.
>>
>>57976577
It was brought up before the election, dozens of times before, even by the programmers of the voting machines.

Nobody actually listened, and the mainstream media actively suppressed it.
>>
>>57976747
I'm talking about IOCs being held up as godly identification in the outing of nation state level hackers, I don't care about Trump.

In other news, you can easily fake an IOC signature. You just set up a honeypot and collect some nation state hacking attempts, draw up IOCs out of them then go attack another country using those indicators. "The Russians cyberattacked X country! We have proof! These seekrit IOCs match!"
>>
>>57976747
>what are advisors
>advisors
>>
File: fad.gif (655KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
fad.gif
655KB, 500x329px
>>57976561
>be in france
>run all traffic through russian VPN
>le CIA thinks russian did all the hacking
>sheeeiiitttt
>>
>>57976747
not an argument
>>
>>57976804

Idiot.
>>
>>57976832
are you retarded?
>>
File: cyberpunks.png (2MB, 1455x771px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunks.png
2MB, 1455x771px
>>
File: trump-00.jpg (10KB, 234x267px) Image search: [Google]
trump-00.jpg
10KB, 234x267px
>So we had to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester. And certainly cyber is one of them.
>>
It's just hilarious to watch everyone scramble over themselves to find a way to discredit Trump's victory.
>>
File: trump-01.jpg (28KB, 577x539px) Image search: [Google]
trump-01.jpg
28KB, 577x539px
>We came in with the Internet. We came up with the Internet. And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the Internet, they’re beating us at our own game. ISIS.
>>
>>57976861
It made the media look bad so they have to do everything in their power to try and discredit it
>>
>Trump makes retarded comment

Any more news OP? The present day of the week has a 'y' in it?
>>
>>57976561
Well it's trump, can you expect anything but retarded
>>
Who is this 4chan?
>>
>>57976561
http://phys.org/news/2016-11-wikileaks-founder-denies-russia-podesta.html
>>
>>57976861
>everyone scramble over themselves to find a way to discredit Trump's victory.
Welcome to politics in the USA. It happened to Bush. It happened to Obama. Now the president elect with have to suffer through it. It sucks. But that is where we are at as a nation. Hopefully, you live in a country where folks are more civil.
>>
File: SHOCKED.jpg (40KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
SHOCKED.jpg
40KB, 499x499px
>>57976561
>70 year old double digit IQ spoiled narcissistic amphetamine junkie makes a retarded comment

WELL COLOR ME SURPRISED
>>
>>57976765
You're farting into a headwind here, m8.
>>
File: trump-02.jpg (13KB, 204x257px) Image search: [Google]
trump-02.jpg
13KB, 204x257px
>As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said. We should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we’re not. I don’t think anybody knows that it was Russia that broke into the DNC. She’s saying Russia, Russia, Russia—I don't, maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay?
>>
>>57976901
>>57976561
>>57976747
>>57976889
>>57976885
You are retarded, he is right. You can hack something using open wifi connection in bus or train and throwing away later your computer. Computers are cheap now.
>>
>>57976901
being a commie must suck
>>
>>57976765

Yeah, but there are plenty of times when the IoCs are accurate and useful. You can't dismiss the evidence just because it's plausible that the evidence was faked. You need proof that the evidence was faked to support the claim that the evidence was faked.
>>
>>57976850

NEOCOSTANZA IS WEARING NEW BALANCE HE'S A FUCKING NAZI
>>
>>57976969
Being a fascist must suck.
>>
>>57977017
All an IOC is, is a signature of attack that you can match to other attacks. It doesn't say who the attacker is, if they are state sanctioned and not just mercenaries for profit, or even what country they live in just the last location before you run into a stone wall trying to get VPS logs out of Russian ISPs.
>>
>>57976894

If I use their argument style against them, then clearly Assange is lying because his agenda is to deny Russian involvement. There is no public evidence to back his claims and thus we can conclude that he is lying. He's just trying to continue his destruction of Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: 1480823811930.jpg (308KB, 1019x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1480823811930.jpg
308KB, 1019x1019px
>>57976968
Bruteforcing mail servers with a method can be useful to buy drugs online. Now who is the retarded?

>>57976969
Falling for the """anti establishment""" meme sucks harder.
>>
>>57977072

Do you know what an IoC is? It's way more than an IP address. Why don't you give me ten types of IoCs that aren't IP addresses and then I'll take your opinion seriously.
>>
so wait is /g/ anti-trump?
I thought hackermen would be happy about meme president
>>
>>57977086
>falling for the """"alt-right"""" Meme sucks harder.
>>
http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/the-public-evidence-behind-claims-russia-hacked-for-trump/
>No smoking gun

>The FBI warned the DNC of a potential ongoing breach of their network in November of 2015. But the first hard evidence of an attack detected by a non-government agency was a spear-phishing campaign being tracked by Dell SecureWorks. That campaign began to target the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and others in the middle of March 2016, and it ran through mid-April.

>"[SecureWorks] researchers assess with moderate confidence that the group is operating from the Russian Federation and is gathering intelligence on behalf of the Russian government," the report from SecureWorks concluded.

>the only way that the full scope of Russia's involvement in the hacking campaign and other aspects of the information campaign against Clinton (and for Trump) will be known is if the Obama administration publishes conclusive evidence in a form that can be independently analyzed.
>>
>>57977090
>so wait is /g/ anti-trump?
Trump is going to take a shit on net neutrality. What do you think?
>>
>>57977090
His son is cyber though. :^)
>>
>>57977121
>take a shit on net neutrality
that has been happening since the net was first cooked up by the military, no?
the internet is basically the wild west. and it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>57977089
Yes, it's a signature of attack meaning methods/tools used and how the data was moved. IPs have nothing to do it with the IOC signature they are indicators of compromise to match behavior of the person doing the compromising.

The problem is often criminal hackers will sit around an IRC channel or forum and trade methods/tools so will have similar IOCs, yet they are different people. Another problem is you can pay a mercenary group somewhere to do political hacking for you, like China, who's APT2 (advanced persistent threat 2) turned out to be a petty criminal organization when researchers turned used BeEF to clean out their baidu/chinese fb cookies. They were also arrested in kenya trying to do a massive break and enter into Safaricom/M-Pesa.

tl;dr they weren't state sanctioned, they were a crim group belonging to a corrupt gov official who was taking cash to do nation state haxxoring
>>
What are the chances that by "hacking" CIA is more worried about good old' "subversion" ? A concept too difficult to explain to your average Joe without scaring him about the first amendement and net neutrality.
>>
so the russians hacked into the DNC and revealed them to be heavily corrupt and nasty, and now the media response is "Put the DNC in power, hacking is unfair"

I don't even understand
>>
>>57977164
how many times do I have to say it? net neutrality is fuckin gay
>>
>>57977164
CIA doesn't give a shit about subversion. They are the subverters. When an agency whose sole purpose is to infiltrate and topple governments deemed enemies of the state starts using its tricks on your state, you should be worried, and you should be doubly worried because now its target is the US.

The people who work against subversion are DHS, FBI, NSA, and SS. It's why the FBI instantly called bullshit on the CIA's claims.
>>
>>57976755
Wait, what?
It's no longer about the ruskies """influencing""" the elections outcome, but some shmucks "hacking" the voting machines?
The fuck did I miss?
>>
>>57977152
>crim group belonging to a corrupt gov official
>not state sanctioned

Really stretches the definition of state sanctioned, but makes retaliation much easier.

You do know that if an IoC is "C2 server used in this other campaign as well as that other campaign" then it's pretty clear who the perpetrator is, correct? The C2 server could be shared among groups, but high tier groups tend to keep their resources compartmentalized to minimize detection. If the tactics, techniques and procedures match and the toolkit is the same/similar then it's easy to do attribution to a group. That's why high end group have names like Equation or Cozy Bear instead of individual handles. It's really hard to spoof C2 server stuff even if you steal their code, but if you're that good then you might be able to hack back and use their tools as your own.
>>
>>57977164
>What are the chances that by "hacking" CIA is more worried about good old' "subversion" ?
That was brought up this evening on the PBS Newshour.

>A concept too difficult to explain to your average Joe
Wat?

>>57977183
>the russians hacked into the DNC and revealed them to be heavily corrupt and nasty

>now the media response is "Put the DNC in power, hacking is unfair"
Who in the media is saying this? I only watch CBS, PBS, and Meet The Press (NBC). None of them are claiming the out come of the election would have been different without russia. I haven't heard anyone day "put the DNC in power".
>>
>>57976686
CIA mainly handles human intelligence though, it's not unreasonable to speculate that their source for the hacking accusations could be from their assets within Russia. It would be more the FBI or NSA's job to look for evidence of the "IP address in logs" form.
>>
>>57977218
>The FBI is not sold on the idea that Russia had a particular aim in its meddling. “There’s no question that [the Russians’] efforts went one way, but it’s not clear that they have a specific goal or mix of related goals,” said one U.S. official.
>The Federal Bureau of Investigation suspects Russian intelligence agencies are behind the recent hacking of the emails of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and of a contractor handling Florida voter data, according to people briefed on the investigations.

The FBI isn't denying Russian involvement, they are just questioning the motives.
>>
>>57977218
>It's why the FBI instantly called bullshit on the CIA's claims
The only thing I have heard about the FBI is that they are not willing to give a motive as to why Russia interfered. When the FBI makes statements they generally have to hold up in a court of law.

What is the point of contention (bullshit) between the FBI and CIA? I feel like this story is moving so fast, I can't keep up.
>>
>>57977281
The FBI disagrees with the CIA's and Crowdstrike's findings, mainly because it's a bunch of "trust us" and "our secret informants" type evidence. It doesn't hold up in any court of law and the FBI is a law enforcement agency, so everything they do has to stand the rigors of a courtroom whereas the CIA can just say whatever and not have to prove anything.

They also disagree in motives because on paper the Kremlin was better friends with the Clintons than they are Trump. Remember they both gave each other tons of money/contracts and benefits over the years.
>>
>>57977326

Still can't believe how phony they are all. Putin has been making backroom deals with so many heads of state that it's driving me crazy. The Clintons and the Trump are just the latest power brokers for sale to the highest bidder. None of them give a damn about politics.
>>
>>57976900
>Hopefully, you live in a country where folks are more civil

Hah, I'm as close to federal property as it gets.
>>
>>57976686
actually the cia didnt find anything as they said
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.34b67326cbe1
"The CIA presentation to senators about Russia’s intentions fell short of a formal U.S. assessment produced by all 17 intelligence agencies. A senior U.S. official said there were minor disagreements among intelligence officials about the agency’s assessment, in part because some questions remain unanswered.

For example, intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said
>U.S. official said there were minor disagreements
>intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence
this is how dnc puppets is handling this shit they literally dont have nothing
>>
>>57977271
>wapo
Note how the article (aside from one place where they bother to drop in the word "alleged") is worded to indicate that it's already been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Russia had anything to do with the leaks and that it wasn't, say, Seth Rich. Because it hasn't been proven, at all. They've presented zero evidence, and they never will, as their op is to create context for undermining faith in the US electoral system.
>>
>>57977121
Net neutrality is bull shit. It's just a way to gather lobbyist money from special interests who want a cell phone style exemption. Wake me up when someone talks about forcing 100Mb/s without data caps for $20/mo nation wide. You know first world shit.
>>
>>57977326
>The FBI disagrees with the CIA's and Crowdstrike's findings
You have a link from a news organization for that? Everything I'm finding deals with the motive.
>>
>>57977152
Hi Boris, I'd this the kremlins story now? Too bad the CIA and no doubt the NSA are onto you.
>>
>>57977763
>>57977387
this cia you mean? kek
>>
File: Comey countering CIA narrative.jpg (13KB, 500x168px) Image search: [Google]
Comey countering CIA narrative.jpg
13KB, 500x168px
>>57977218
This.

The FBI has become red-pilled by browsing all the 4chan threads.
>>
File: Alex_Smug.webm (1MB, 916x948px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Smug.webm
1MB, 916x948px
Degenerate liberals are so butthurt about getting their shit pushed in they're now turning to conspiracy theories, 'muh Russian hackers' Remember king nigger said voter/election fraud was impossible in the run up to the election.
>>
File: nope.jpg (77KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
77KB, 680x680px
>>57976602
I should've /thread this 3 hours ago. oh well.

>OP not making a definitive stance.
>>
File: fbi.jpg (70KB, 960x526px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
70KB, 960x526px
>>57977809
>The FBI has become red-pilled by browsing all the 4chan threads.
>>
>>57976859
>>
>>57976577
>The important part is asking why it wasn't brought up before the election.
It fucking was. Even in the first debate, Hillary accused Russian hackers of manipulating the election and Trump of being Putin's marionette.
>>
File: CzhSCP1XcAATmjR.jpg (77KB, 1183x546px) Image search: [Google]
CzhSCP1XcAATmjR.jpg
77KB, 1183x546px
>>57976561
>>
>>57978006
the fact that this shit is already imploding on her face and on dnc shows how pathetic they are by going so far to accuse a country without even the proper intel just because they lost
and even so even if russia was behind the hacking (which i really REALLY doubt..more like from inside did the job..) and released the emails they actually did the world a favor to show how much of an evil person she is
(not that trump is better but at least trump doesnt hide it )
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>57978055
UH OH PASSKEK ALERT!
WEE WOO WEE WOO I GAVE MONEY TO THE JEWS!
>>
>>57978085
>he typed the word "cuck" in all caps
>da jooz
>>
honest question, is CIA attempting a soft coup with shit like this? retarded faggots.
>>
>>57978126
nah its dnc using even obama to leverage the system
truth is they dont have nothing that connects their failure as a party to russia at all
they are trying to shift the blame from them that picked hillary instead of sanders to everyone else LITERALLY but them..
>>
>>57978126
Soft coup happened decades ago, famalam. Now they're just consolidating true power (establishing a massive database of blackmail material on every future leader - politicians, businessmen, judges, etc.).

President in 2040: "abolish the CIA!"
CIA: "Hey, check out these logs and images we have of you doing <disgraceful thing>"
President in 2040: "Right... I meant: double your budget?"
CIA: "Good boy."
>>
>>57978188
>truth is they dont have nothing
Mitch McConnell has "the highest confidence in the intelligence community, and especially the Central Intelligence Agency". And he supports a congressional investigation. Is he trying to help Clinton? Or does he have another agenda?
>>
File: CzgGcmPVEAAyUF4.jpg (93KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
CzgGcmPVEAAyUF4.jpg
93KB, 1137x640px
>>
>>57978468
Russians are subhuman anyways.
>>
>>57976859
I quote the bit about his 10 year old son whenever someone brings up cyber security in regards to Government intervention.
>>
Recall that trump will have access to all the top-secret files on the clintons and the rest of the political establishment, and also has a loose mouth on twitter.
I wonder why they want to get rid of him.
>>
>>57976561
You clearly understand very little. People can travel all over the world today, have you ever heard of an airplane. Even if the hack came from Russia it could be Chinese, or Russian code used by the Chinese or someone else. Or even if it was Russian, it may not be state sponsored. Even Russian banks and Russian government websites get hacked by non government Russian hackers.
>>
>>57976576
>implying the DNC "hacks" weren't actually leaks
>>
>not a single proofster in the thread
That's all the proof you need, ironically
>>
>>57976561
He has a point you know, donald trump is pretty smart.
>>
File: 1468689800005.png (8KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
1468689800005.png
8KB, 277x271px
>>57978468
>>
>>57978531
>Subhumans
>first in space
Anon, by accomplishments alone, your people are the ones who are subhuman.
Even the best classical music comes from Slavs.
>>
File: 1475427494269.jpg (49KB, 480x453px) Image search: [Google]
1475427494269.jpg
49KB, 480x453px
>>57976561
>CIA: it was the Russians
>where's the evidence
>CIA: it's secret
Hmmmmmmm
>>
Its amazing to see the democrats become the red scare party
>>
File: 1402950675894.png (132KB, 351x293px) Image search: [Google]
1402950675894.png
132KB, 351x293px
>>57978893
>/tv/
You have to go back.
>>
>>57976600
you could maybe lift a fingerprint off the jellies keycaps
>>
>>57979064
Not only a red scare party.
They irony of Democrats who are supposed to protect minorities, being against the electorate which is a system precisely designed to protect minority states from the tyranny of a few, is also there.
>>
>>57977121
Non-retarded people hated both main candidates (third party candidatos were preety shitty too).

It was an election between a shit sandwich and a shit sandwich with a different bread.
>>
>>57977197
If you're serious, until you put on real arguments, people will assume you're just trolling otherwhise.
>>
>chronic cartoon masturbators thinking what he said isnt true.

really goes to show you just how bad /g/ is at technology ever since reddit got here.
>>
>>57979306
I don't know anon. Trump is hard to hate because he doesn't hide his assholery.
He makes it apparent that he is an asshole.
He pretty much hints it if not outright saying it, he's an open book. It's the kind of people who are open books that are the hardest to hate.

The people who are the most easy to hate though are those who create artificial and false outer appearances which are always made to appear "righteous" and "good", while hiding a pile of shit underneath. Those leave the worst aftertaste in people's mouths.
That's Hillary. A false outer persona.

To make an example out of Saudis:
1. Trump is a businessman and everyone expects him to do business with them, since that's what he does. It's apparent. He doesn't give a fuck about what the Saudis do, neither morals or ethics.
2. Hillary however is the "righteous" symbol of feminism. Yet she is financed by, and supports, the Saudis and their Wahabbi shit.
She is righteous on the stand, yet her dealing with the same people who treat women as garbage is supposed to be swiped under the rug? Get the fuck out of here.

I'd say Hillary is worse than Trump from any angle.
At least Trump will be stonewalled during his term, his power limited.
>>
>>57977183
/pol/ has the best meme on this which is essentially, "you claim that the Russians stole the election by hacking documents that show the DNC stealing the election."
>>
Can /pol/ not infect every board?
Can't wait for Trump to elect a FCC chairman who will make it 50 cents per post.
>>
>>57976600
Maybe that's what he means — physically catching them as they do it.
>>
>>57979445
>can politics cease being an interest to the majority of people
No.
>can people stop sharing some opinions with /pol/ even if they don't go there and don't consider themselves part of that board
No.
>can human individualism please stop existing and can all humans start thinking like i do because i suffer from a God Complex
No.
>>
File: he_won.jpg (88KB, 799x795px) Image search: [Google]
he_won.jpg
88KB, 799x795px
>>
>tfw your countries leader is technology-literate

He may be a meme feminist weedmad but at least he's not completely retarded. I think he said he knows C++ and he's been encouraging educations in technology fields
>>
>>57979479
>encouraging educations
clearly he did a poor job with you, you can barely speak english
>implying he isnt just a faggot promoting "womyn in tech" like every other tech illiterate celebrity
trump's statement is far more indicative of knowledge than anything trudeau has ever said about technology
>>
File: no worries.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
no worries.png
4KB, 500x500px
>>57976561

Why worry he is good cyber
>>
trump has had like 5 security briefings which is a lot more than you've had OP so maybe you should just let him make america great again so we can all get sick of winning that much sooner.

god. i'm so sick of white america not #winning
>>
File: confused bear.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
confused bear.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>57979472

>8 years of shutting down the governement and congress deadlock
>>
che cazzo hai detto su de me, burino demmerda? ma o sai che me so graduato pe pprimo ner mi corso de a forgore, e ho partecipato a na cifra de raid contro a mafia, e c'ho più de 300 uccisioni confermate? so n'fottio de robba su a guerra de gorilla e sor mejo cecchino dell'esercito itagliano. N'sei artro che n'artro bersaglio ner mirino. te manno dar creatore co na precisione che n'hai mai visto, mortacci tua. pensi de potettene annà in giro pell'internet e di cazzate der genere su de me e pensà de risvejatte domani? n'credo proprio, fijo de na mignotta.
mentre scrivo sto a contattà l'amici mia e avemo beccato l'IP tuo, preparate ar peggio, cojone. te scatenamo l'inferno peggio de russel crowe e 300. posso esse ovunque, sempre, e posso sdrumatte in 700 modi diversi, e pure solo cor casco. non solo me so imparato a sdrumà coi caschi, ma posso pure piatte a catenate, e te ce cancello daa faccia de sto monno, troione. se o sapevi a che stavi annà n'contro nu o facevi o sborone. ma nu o sapevi, nu hai fatto, e mo so cazzi tua. te sdereno e te faccio magnà da li zingari, manco l'ossa te ripiano, sei crepato.
>>
>>57979479
>a man who says coding is easy
>technologically literate

>a man who botched and fucked up everything he said in regards to Quantum Physics, something 3 hours of reading high-school physics books in relation to that field would counteract
>technologically literate

Get the fuck out.
No seriously.
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
>>57979388
It was a choice between 4 possibly very shitty years of Trump vs. 4 possibly less shitty years of Hillary, but with far more permanent damage done to the country's democracy.

>>57979415
That's hardly something that only /pol/ noticed. Anybody with a functioning brain would have realized "muh ruskies" was a disgusting attempt at misdirection straight out of the 70s.
>>
>>57979628
coding is easy
why do you think pajeets have jobs?
>>
>>57979648
Point and click tasks aren't coding anon, and pajeets only know how to do that, point and click tasks.
>>
>>57979628
"coding" is easy, even elementary schoolers learn to "code" these days. That doesn't meant that they'll ever be good enough to produce something mildly useful, but it's really fucking easy to open up notepad and write some python.

Trudeau is still a retard, but if your reason for calling him a retard is that "he said coding is easy", that's a pretty damn weak reason.
>>
>/pol/ in tears
>commie in tears
Best kind of shtiposting
>>
>>57979648
>why do you think pajeets have jobs?

because the people who funded democrats want to bring them in so theyll save money and use the money to fund more democrats.
>>
>>57979659
The fact that you call it
>coding
damages your own credibility, you know
>>
>>57979670
they wouldn't save any money if they couldn't do their simple code monkey jobs

but they can because it's fucking easy
>>
>>57979495
Sorry for my grammatical errors, I just woke up.
>trump's statement is far more indicative of knowledge than anything trudeau has ever said about technology
kek, Trump is the man that said he wants Bill Gates to ISIS' internet

>>57979628
>t. non-programmer
programming is like the equivalent of high school algebra
Also he gave a quick explanation of quantum computing, for tech-illiterates to understand, he wasn't talking to a panel of computer scientists
>>
>>57976561
smart af for a 70 year old to make such a technologically intelligent comment.
>>
>>57979663
>"coding" is easy, even elementary schoolers learn to "code" these days.
Nope.
What you outlined in your whole post is that it is easy to start coding, but none of everything you said has any relation to coding itself being easy.
Coding as the word itself defines, requires vast memorization and experimentation, and shitloads of effort, including incorporating fields such as maths in order to make anything of valuable use.

Painting is also easy to get into, but kids who scribble stickfigures aren't painters.
Sculpting is also easy to get into, but kids who sculpt a turd aren't sculptors.
Coding is also easy to get into, but kids who haven't memorized a whole book of commands and basic math aren't coders.
>>
>>57979693
dammit, *shut down ISIS' internet
>>
>>57979671
>The fact that you call it
>>coding
Oh? Show me where i called point and click tasks coding. I'm waiting. I'll give you time to scroll to my post and screencap it.
>>
>>57979702
>the hard part of programming is to memorize commands

holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>57979695
But NPR, MSNBC, CNN and John McCain said that the Russians made trump win by posting clickbait on facebook!
>>
>>57979725
No, you call writing programs "coding" in general. There's nothing "encoded" about 3-letter words into a text file that tell a computer to carry out basic math. Anybody other than a github-tier code artisan would call it programming. Only node.js/mobile app developers ever refer to it as "coding"
>>
>>57976747
he did become the president tho
>>
>>57979735

McCain used to be a bro, but now I hope he gets run over by some crazy Paki cab driver.
>>
>>57979930
To McCain's credit, trump did say some mean things about him
>>
He's completely right.

And reminder that Obama said it's impossible to interfere with the election.
>>
The German press has now joined in this "Russia hacked our election!!!!" bullshit.

One wonders how you hack paper votes.

Shit, one wonders how you even hack isolated machines en masse.

It's almost as if the accusation is fake news, and that the only people in a position to do wide-scale vote rigging (i.e. voting machine companies) were associates of anti-Trump people. Really activates your almonds, hmmm.
>>
>>57977183
>implying the DNC emails were not, in fact, leaked
>>
>>57979558
Yes that's how the senate and houses work.
>>
>>57980186
its only hackable when they lose. when the rigged polls were showing them winning, they said it was impossible to hack.
>>
>>57979816
he lost the popular vote. Not my president
>>
>>57976561
If the hacker knows what he's doing, it may be possible for them to hide who they are even if they're caught in the act.

>>57976755
Probably because they intended for it to benefit Clinton, and had no problem with that.
>>
>>57978023
>reddit
>posting a comparison of two clickbaits
>believing anything cnn publishes
>muh mainstream knews
>>
>>57977089
>Shillaryfags this butthurt
>>
File: wallmexico.png (1017KB, 884x509px) Image search: [Google]
wallmexico.png
1017KB, 884x509px
>>57980242
FYI, the Wall's planned length evidently includes winding around the border of California. Exact length. On the dot.

Enjoy, faggot.
>>
>The Podesta emails are verified true
>We now know the media was not only a bunch of hacks, but were actively coordinated by DNC/Hillary Campaign
>Mika outright admitted NBC was being called by the Hillary campaign to fire her
>No journalists came out during the election and admitted the MASSIVE corruption and ethical breach of media siding with and coordinating with a campaign
>Any journalist with any shred of integrity would have

Even if the Russians leaked the emails, what the fuck is the problem if they did what journalists failed to do? They forced the hand of corrupt institutions, and now they're acting like these emails swaying votes to Trump is a bigger issue than their TOTAL destruction of the journalistic profession and impartiality.
>>
>>57980186
The German press always blames Russians for ever hack.

A botnet of Irish routers attacked German routers?
It must be Russian hackers!
>>
>>57979558
He was a lousy president and a poor leader with no ability to negotiate, and the shutdowns were a part of the democratic process, not some childish tantrum where they scream and damage property
>>
>>57980287
>he actually thinks a wall will be built
Why are whites so fucking delusional holy shit lmao
>>
File: hungaryborderbarrier.png (70KB, 1470x585px) Image search: [Google]
hungaryborderbarrier.png
70KB, 1470x585px
>>57980351
There will be nothing stopping him from 20 jan onwards.

All of the houses belong to /pol/. You can't obstruct a bloody thing. The wall will be built and your pet illegals will be sent home at biblical rates.

>b-but some sections of it will be fence!!!
No one cares. Proper fences work too.
>>
>>57980242
So do you think that China and India should write the laws for the entire world, because they have the largest population? If not, then why do you think that LA, Chicago, and NYC know what's best for all of the United States?
>>
>>57980393
Is this a serious post?
>>
>>57980298

That's the funny part honestly

>Russia hacked us and showed how corrupt we are!!
>Aren't you outraged?

Like with Snowden no one gives a shit about the means when the information is this big, they're entirely out of touch expecting people to find the acquisition worse than the reveal

Now they're slamming their competitors as "Fake News" and trying to get social media to censor links to them, it reminds me of conglomerates reaction to piracy
>>
>>57980393
I still don't see how even a fence will be practical, mostly because a large portion of our border is the rio grande river. Will the wall/fence be right in the middle of a river? If not, will it be on our side or mexico's side? Will I be able to go to big bend national park and see trump's 80-foot wall in the middle of the river there? (would be pretty funny, desu)
>>
File: wallisrael.jpg (390KB, 1000x652px) Image search: [Google]
wallisrael.jpg
390KB, 1000x652px
>>57980406
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME
not an argument

>>57980431
Your side.
>>
>>57980431

Put Crocodiles in the river and jellyfish
>>
>>57980459
Nigga, I voted for trump. I still think it's hilarious to think of construction workers splashing around in the middle of the Rio Grande building a wall right on the border.
>>
File: wall.png (150KB, 601x340px) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
150KB, 601x340px
>>57980474
Who said to put a wall in a river? Only you.
>>
>>57980514
ITS A BORDER WALL AND THE BORDER IS A RIVER

There are only 3 possibilities here:
>It goes on our side and we lose river access
>It goes on Mexican soil (yeah, right)
>It goes on the actual border, in the middle of the river
>>
>>57980544
It goes on your side and you maintain river access because walls can have checkpoints.

You are being intentionally thick.
>>
>>57979172
Electoral vote is actually worse for the minority than just the popular vote. It takes away the voice of the minority party of every state that isn't a "purple" state.

If you're worried about minority parties being represented you should instead be in favor of using like mixed member proportional representation for the entire legislature and replacing first past the post with ranked choice instant run-off voting
>>
>>57980544
>It goes on Mexican soil (yeah, right)

Why not, mate you're fucking America, you think Mexico is gonna say no?
You're already making them pay for it

They saw what you did to Iraq, Libya and Syria
>>
>>57976561
I love how everyone is ignoring what these hackers found. Instead they focus on who did it.
>>
File: pepe1.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>57980586
>>
>>57980584
Maybe he is.
>>
>>57979306
This.
I genuinely don't understand how anyone can wholeheartedly support a candidate. Especially when you have to pick between Hillary and trump, because i think it's pretty obvious that neither of them are sincere at all.
>>
File: trumppolicies.png (1MB, 1622x1910px) Image search: [Google]
trumppolicies.png
1MB, 1622x1910px
>>57980622
ugh clearly trump is insincere, i'm so intelligent and #aboveitall
>>
>>57976561
he's right though.
>>
File: 1481558420297.jpg (159KB, 1242x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1481558420297.jpg
159KB, 1242x1239px
>>57980588
they werent even hackers. they were dnc insiders leaking it. its all a distraction, as you said, from what the leaks showed by the same coordinated media proven by wikileaks to be fake news outlets working for the dnc.

>>57980622
>ha ha! you think i would support anything so people could criticize it? ha ha! both are stupid! i am above it all!
>>
Reminder that Trump still hasn't released his tax returns.
>>
>>57980648
This! Trump is the second coming of Jesus xDxD %GAMA
>>
>>57980588
Only brainwashed drones are doing that. All it's doing is proving more and more that we needed Trump, otherwise the propaganda machine would have been considered successful and continued to erode open journalism. Now they're just doubling down on the hypocritical democrat-provided bullshit that got them BTFO about the election.
>>
>>57980691
hahah supporting a politician is like totally lame, we all die anyway dude it's not like it matters
>>
>>57980648
Why is it that the same people saying religious scriptures are all outdated keep going back to the Constitution?
A lot has happened in the last ~250 years and I don't think the Constitution should remain the same.
>>
>>57980664
He intentionally leaked some before the elections.

Also no one cares.

>>57980716
Yeah? Yeah?
>>
>>57980242
ok but he is tho
>>
>>57980716
It's almost as if there should be a process for, you know, amending the constitution or something?

Oh wait, the constitution actually HAS been changed, many times, in the past 250 years to provide more rights to more people
>>
File: received_1140704222643350.jpg (39KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
received_1140704222643350.jpg
39KB, 577x1024px
>>>57976755
>Probably because they intended for it to benefit Clinton, and had no problem with that.

Christ, you delusional fuck.
>>
>>57980741
Why are people still so hung up over the 2nd amendment then?
When it was created the country was in a much different state than today. Not really much centralization, and not much control over crime.
That has changed significantly, and yet gun supporters still cite this as a constitutional right, because a quarter of a century ago they were useful.

Out of all the people I know with guns none of them have EVER had to use one for a legitimate purpose.
>>
>>57980716
>15 year old who doesnt know the constitution has provisions built in for changing it because his teachers were busy teaching him about the holocaust and gender every day detected
>>
>>57980723
>He intentionally leaked some before the elections.
I remember seeing just one that was leaked from the 90s which is almost 20 years ago at this point and even in that one he apparently lost so much money that he might be using it as a deduction to avoid paying taxes.

>Also no one cares.
You do not speak for me or other people who do.
>>
>>57980765
Hey mate, Trump won the election. Trump has the senate and houses.

You can whine about private tax returns all you like. At this point you don't even know why you're doing it.
>>
>>57980758
You think we have a control over crime? Tell that to Chicago
>>
>>57980758
I like the fact that I'm not legally obligated to either give in or run away, should I be attacked.

For a longer, more appropriate answer, the 2nd amendment was written by people who had just successfully mounted an armed rebellion against a major military power. I hope you agree that what they probably had in mind with the second amendment was ensuring that people continue to have that ability. If you don't think opressive governments are a real threat in modern times, then you're just dead wrong. If, like many others, you are going to argue that rednecks with ARs can't stop the military, then wouldn't it be more in line with the constitution to give those rednecks *more* and stronger guns, rather than take them away? Maybe the constitution was written in a different time, but a modern right to bear arms should include predator drones, machine guns, and whatever you'd need to mount a rebellion.

>but the "well-regulated militia" part
Sure, there is definitely space to increase gun restrictions at the local level, maybe with a *locally managed* militia. But the constitution's authors would definitely not have wanted the federal government to limit citizens to bolt-action small arms against a military with drones and machine guns.
>>
File: s&w.jpg (43KB, 600x254px) Image search: [Google]
s&w.jpg
43KB, 600x254px
>>57980758
Actually the 2nd amendment was penned when the US became federal, i.e., power became mostly centralized.

You're literally just another gun-grabber bitching about the constitution. It's always the guns. I suppose it's because they look scary.

t. britfag
>>
>>57980791
There's a rather large potential for Trump to take advantage of his position as president to help his businesses. There's also a potential for other groups including foreign governments to use their current relationships with Trump to their advantage.

I wont accept a dismissal like "he won get over it".
>>
>>57980758
2nd amendment is way more important today than hundreds of years ago. look at whats happening in europe. theyre getting genocided by their own governments with no way to fight back because they gave it all up to useful idiots parroting marxist catch phrases like you.
>>
>>57980716

Not only is there an amendment process, but why don't you go and read it? It's a pretty smart fucking document. Enlightenment ideals were about universal truths, and the Constitution attempts to encapsulate those ideals and does a pretty good job. Is the Bill of Rights completely out of date and out of touch? Do people not deserve these protections from government anymore?
>>
>>57976600
My son is great at cyber
>>
>>57980870
>There's also a potential for other groups including foreign governments to use their current relationships with Trump to their advantage

So like just like Hillary's been doing?
>>
File: tolerance.png (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tolerance.png
3MB, 2048x2048px
>>57980870
He won; get over it.

>foreign governments
Fucking xenophobe. And where were you when the Saudis and Qataris prodded the US into supporting head-chopping jihadis in Syria. Oh yeah, nowhere. You are morally bankrupt and finished.

He won. Get over it.
>>
>>57980870
Fair enough, but wasn't this the case with both candidates? The Clintons took millions of dollars in "donations" from shithole ME countries days before approving weapons deals with them.

Also, Trump has said many times that he already has all the money he needs from his business. Not that I always believe what he says, but in this case I'd wager that running for president was more about his ego than his business.
>>
>>57976561
Hillary Clinton is a criminal and the only people that voted for her are nu-males feminists and illegal aliens.
>>
>>57980758
>Out of all the people I know with guns none of them have EVER had to use one for a legitimate purpose.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''legitimate purpose''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>57980908
We either had to pick between a criminal and a psych ward patient.
America decided on the latter.
>>
>>57980915
Don't you know that the only """"legitimate purpose"""" for a gun is to shoot a warning shot at (non-minority only) home intruders who are actively raping your wife and have already murdered the rest of your family and cut the phone line?
>>
>>57980897
Trump has actually recently said he will be leaving his businesses, which makes sense as he has no time to run them.

>‘I feel it is visually important, as president, to in no way have a conflict of interest with my various businesses.'

Of course, it's still a potential conflict of interest to have his sons in charge of the businesses, but I don't forsee any problems as they are already filthy rich and Trump is clearly passionate about policy. He's not your usual politician.
>>
>>57980921
>america went chaotic neutral over lawful evil
>>
>>57980893
People won't get over it and will shitpost for ages, get over it. Saudi are more of an USA puppet compared to something like Russia.
>>
>>57976602
>implyinging Trump knows anything about hacking
>>
>>57980952
>Saudi are more of an USA puppet
Explain the US involvement in the Syrian civil war.

>compared to something like Russia
Pardon?
>>
>>57980897
Wasn't that the Clinton Foundation and not Hillary herself? IIRC the Clinton Foundation had been rated more favorably than the American Red Cross. Also Hillary released like 40 years worth of tax returns so we can see her investments and where her money comes from.

I *don't* like Hillary but she was at least transparent.
>>
>>57980893
>all those white whores bitching about white people
can't wait till their pets start turning on them.
>>
>>57980969
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she was at least transparent
>>
>>57980968
>Explain the US involvement in the Syrian civil war.
It's in US interest? Their interest is negating Russian influence and keeping the Saudi oil flowing.
>Pardon?
Trump is a pro Russian candidate?
>>
>>57980982
The email leaks pretty much confirmed that for me. Conspiracy nuts combed through them looking for ANYTHING and all they found was some guy talking about a pizza shop and they made up some asinine conspiracy in their heads.
>>
>>57980969
Don't you think it's strange that government-associated groups from Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia (countries where there is still a slavery problem, among many others), suddenly donate to an *American* charity, that just happens to be run by the family of the current president or secretary of state, in the days before a big arms deal goes through?

It would be easy for someone in the government to appear "transparent". And Hilary was positively not transparent. Remember that time that she denied having fucking pneumonia (if that's even what it actually was) when it was blatantly obvious that she was having serious health troubles?
>>
File: syrianqt.jpg (105KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
syrianqt.jpg
105KB, 1024x576px
>>57981002
Sorry, we're talking about the same woman who kept lying about her health, aren't we? Even after collapsing in public? And who probably was still lying when she finally admitted she "only" had pneumonia? Yes?

And the same woman who, in email, said she knew that Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funding the Islamic State, yet happily continued to take enormous donations from both countries, yes?

>>57981000
Fact check: Trump is pro-repairing-relations-with-Russia. I don't know why Democrats have suddenly turned into war hawk neocons, but it's rather repellent and hypocritical.
>>
>>57976755
>by the programmers of the voting machines
source on this?
>>
>>57981053
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1thcO_olHas
>>
>>57981047
I, for one, would love having an alliance with a country like russia, in part so we can tell our "allies" like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to fuck off. Those guys wouldn't be able to do shit if both the US and the russians agreed to stop selling them weapons. Also, a US-Russia alliance seems likely to be the only thing that could counter some of China's influence in the area.
>>
>>57976561
its all bullshit, obama and hillary's minions are wanting to throw the election and/or stir up shit because they were all so surprised when most of the nation did not buy in to the liberal progressive globalist agenda, fuck those commie rats, i dont want muslims immigrating over here by the thousands and changing this nation in to some fucked up third world shithole like the middle-east, and the same with all those ghetto trash BLM niggers, they are going to get seriously beat down if they continue with their criminal gang bullshit
>>
>>57981047
>Fact check: Trump is pro-repairing-relations-with-Russia. I don't know why Democrats have suddenly turned into war hawk neocons, but it's rather repellent and hypocritical.
Maybe because Russia managed to like annex foreign territory with military force in the meantime? Like holy shit talk about having head up your ass. How's changing your relationship to countries based on their action hypocritical?

Democrats have working foreign policy which wanted Russia to be a good boy but they aren't
>>
>>57981095
Most of the nation voted for Clinton.

Reminder
>>
>>57981022
>>57981047
She should have been honest about her health definitely. It's a personal thing though so it might have been embarrassing to have to do it in the first place. This is one thing I commend Trump on. He actually put away his usual demeanor and wished Hillary well when that happened. At that point I had almost been convinced he was going to become more likeable.

As for taking money from the middle east I don't like it at all but the money goes to help third world countries with illnesses and stuff. The organization might have reluctantly accepted the money because it's better than not taking it and having less funds to go toward programs. It's a hard decision to make, they could make an ideological stand and then they'd just have less money.
>>
>>57981144
It's hypocritical because they continue to support palestine, pakistan, and saudi arabia, all of which regularly commit far worse atrocities than Russia.

Also, Obama has supported re-opening relations with Cuba and *Iran*, of all places. If democrats are all for re-opening trade relations with an Islamist theocracy that regularly threatens both us and our allies, then it is quite hypocritical to be against better relations with russia.
>>
>>57981185
>It's hypocritical because they continue to support palestine, pakistan, and saudi arabia, all of which regularly commit far worse atrocities than Russia.
And I would perfectly want them to stop supporting both sides. But I can't get it so I choose government who at least pretend to be good and have to limit themselves with their bad shit or too much of it will spill. And Russia is more powerful and dangerous than either of those.
>Also, Obama has supported re-opening relations with Cuba and *Iran*, of all places.
Reopening relations with Cuba is a good choice. Why must people suffer when those relationships don't help with destroying communism there?
>>
>>57981164
Hey, I may not agree with who you voted for, but I'm glad there's at least one person from the Hilllary camp willing to engage in normal discussion. Everybody on both sides should agree that the election has been incredibly destructive to open discussion in the US--aside from a few well-reasoned OP pieces, nearly everything you hear on daily news is incredibly biased in one way or the other, to the point of not admitting the slightest fault in their own side.
>>
>>57981237
I totally agree with you about Cuba. I think we should re-open relations with both Cuba and Russia, though. At least give things a chance to be a productive relationship rather than perpetually keeping the cold war going just because it goes against one political party or the other.
>>
>>57979083
>not wearing gloves and a skimask while hacking
Shig dig friendo
>>
>>57981273
Well we did try with Russia but proper methods for proper relations. Sometimes you need to punish sometimes you need to give a second chance. Nobody wanted to hurt Russia before it started chimping out.
>>
>>57976747
>0.01$ has been deposited to your account.
>>
>>57976561
it's a good point, I mean someone could RAT me wait till I'm afk do all the hacking then make the rat self delete securely
>>
>>57976747
and so far our horrible intelligence agencies have shown zero proof it was the evil russians. and no, "MUH BEST JUDGMENT!!!!!" ""circumstantial evidence"" doesn't count.

also, didn't the FBI come out refuting the CIA claims?
>>
>Trump won get over it.
It is so sad because this is the *exact* same thing people on the left were saying 8 years ago to people on the right.

I'm curious to see who the Glen Beck of the left will be. The right had the Tea Party to fight against the Socialist Muslim president (because they didn't trust the republican establishment). What will the left spawn to go after Trump (when they give up on the Dem Est).

Hopefully Trump can accomplish some big things while he has control of the House and Senate. He doesn't have to deal with the economy crashing, so it should be relatively smooth sailing for the next 2 years or so.

It is a shame how angry and disrespectful people are going to be to Trump because they see it as revenge for how Obama was treated. Shit way to maintain a republic. But that is how it will be for a long time now.
>>
>>57976561
Retarded comment for a Retarded President seems about right nothing really out of the ordinary.
>>
>>57980885
You meant your wife's son, right?
>>
>>57976561
retard comment from a retard leading a retarded country.
What's your point?
>>
>>57981154
wrong. subtract millions of illegal votes, as proven in the leaked videos of dnc operatives saying theyve been committing voter fraud for years, and trump won the popular vote as well.
>>
>>57981327
>didn't the FBI come out refuting the CIA claims?
Do a simple Google search or just read the thread. That is the second time you posted this ITT.
>>
>>57981240
Well I voted for Hillary but I typically vote republican. The republican party had just become too far off for me this election. I don't like Hillary or her shady past but I acknowledge that she's qualified for the role definitely. Her health is probably the only known disqualifying factor.

I'd vote for Romney or McCain over either of these two candidates though.
>>
>>57981327
>Releasing state secrets to the general public

They can't release evidence when the method they used to obtain that evidence is probably illegal

That's what the CIA does
>>
>>57976561
He's a pretty retarded guy
>>
>>57981062

>Ancient video for unrelated matter
Guy is clearly a fucking moron too

>You're changing one number to swing it in favor of a candidate, it's 100 lines of code

Mathematically inconsistent since you can't simply rig an election with one vote in all circumstances

>One shitter programmer basically defies all formal methods of design, half of his testimony is subjective opinion of one person

Do you honestly take this to be significant evidence that any vote counting program was compromised?
>>
File: kvtvVQL.jpg (177KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kvtvVQL.jpg
177KB, 1600x1600px
>>57979388
>At least Trump will be stonewalled during his term, his power limited.
>Republican House

You might want to read the news before commenting on it.
>>
>>57981345
Provide proof with real estimates and math, and provide proof there were no illegal votes for Trump.
>>
File: your_shit___fuck_it.png (196KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
your_shit___fuck_it.png
196KB, 485x409px
>>57981476
please provide proof that there are no anthropomorphic toasters speaking french on the moon.
>>
>>57981488
Yes that's the joke. Don't make unfalsifiable claims.
>>
>>57981476
but he didn't win the popular vote, he is actually retarded even his cabinet is retarded. I would rather have the whole world nuked than live in a non-enviromental world.
>>
File: Epep the Gorf.png (34KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
Epep the Gorf.png
34KB, 657x657px
>>57981476
>please anon prove this negative

Could've been less cliche' posting pepe.
>>
>>57977994
>>
>>57981520
Ok then prove with math and statistic that counting out illegal and fraudulent votes Trump would've won popular?
>>
>>57981396
Heh. The exact opposite for me. I voted for trump but typically vote democrat. Felt that the democratic party had gone too far off. Would have jumped at the opportunity to vote for a moderate republican over either one of them myself. Better yet, a democrat who actually cares about freedom of speech and the environment--the main things that made me a democrat in the first place. As things were, I thought it would be better in the long term to send a strong message that (hopefully) will prompt the democrats to start listening to their constituency again rather than pandering to what they consider single-issue voting blocs
>>
File: 1481386518105.jpg (43KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1481386518105.jpg
43KB, 460x345px
>>57981520
>frogposting
>>
>>57976686
Leave /g/ plox.
>>
>>57981047
Why the fuck does she have heavy make up down to paint on eyebrows in wartime?
>>
>>57981475
>divided house
>most of the republicans hate him too
>half the corporations who funded against Trump are precisely republican and also those who lobby both republicans and democrats at the same time

You might want to not read the news if you want to grow a functional brain.
>>
File: 1450291564171.png (139KB, 354x316px) Image search: [Google]
1450291564171.png
139KB, 354x316px
>>57981549
>he thinks it matters who wins the popular vote

It's like he thinks this is a democratic government or something, with fair rules and operating policies!
>>
File: toastman2.jpg (13KB, 252x190px) Image search: [Google]
toastman2.jpg
13KB, 252x190px
>>57981619
>most of the republicans hate him too

What's the hate/like bullshit? You think people do anything in government out of personal preference? What a naive kid you are.

He was the winning horse. They bet on him. That's all there is to it. Next, you'll be saying Democrats liked Obama. I guess you're not old enough to remember his first race.
>>
>>57976561
Trump's IT knowledge is from numb3rs
>>
Russian IT is god tier
American IT is pajeet tier
>>
>>57981688
wrong goalpost buddy
>>
>>57976561
He's right though

Attribution is extremely difficult and often doesn't even matter.

A company want attribution for insurance purposes mostly but it doesn't in any way change what happened or how to fix it.
>>
File: CzfieQvXAAEppAX.jpg (93KB, 955x607px) Image search: [Google]
CzfieQvXAAEppAX.jpg
93KB, 955x607px
>>
>>57981721
>Next, you'll be saying Democrats liked Obama. I guess you're not old enough to remember his first race.
I still kek like the dickens when I hear old audio from back then. Some news channel did a mashup of old Hillary vs Obama slams from 2006 mixed in with their friendly quotes from this year. It was hilarious.
>>
>>57981144
>managed to like annex foreign territory
Crimea is Russian. Deal with this fact.

>>57981446
>formal methods of design will save my integer from being incremented!!!!
No anon, YOU are the fucking moron.

https://www.usenix.org/event/evtwote09/tech/full_papers/appel.pdf
>>
400 lb hacker checking in
>>
>>57976747
thank you for sharing this quality shitpost

we all look forward to more gems like this in the future you little twelve year old who got a D in civics.
>>
>>57977819
It'd be funny if it weren't so sad. These kids are so naive, so misguided.
>>
File: 1452678479523.gif (480KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1452678479523.gif
480KB, 141x141px
>>57981721
>Next, you'll be saying Democrats liked Obama. I guess you're not old enough to remember his first race.
>>
>>57979479
yeah man that "game" he made is great
>>
>implying that the russian hacks weren't just kids in their mom's basement using russian VPN's to fuck around on government login terminals.
>impying anything they did really meant anything or was for any goal whatsoever.
>implying the US government isn't just using anything it can get its teeth on to point to Russia for its own goals
>implying Trump has anything to do with any of this

I hate the idiotic, egotistical shithead as much as the next logical person but this is fucking retarded.
>>
File: ninja.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
ninja.png
78KB, 240x240px
>>57981879
BBBUT ANON THERE WAS SIGNATURE RUSSIAN SIGNATURE SIGNED IN RUBLES
>>
>>57981910
нe пpaвдa
>>
File: JUST.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>57978103
>He payed for a pass
>>
Leaks aren't necessarily hacks
>>
>>57976561
This guy is an embarrassment. Every leader will look down at the guy and it's just what fucking Putin wants.
>>
>>57976561
Trump is a fucking retard. Color me surprised.

More news at 11.
>>
>>57981688
As mentioned earlier, if you're in such favor of the majority rule, do you think that the countries with the largest populations, i.e. China and India, should get to dictate laws for the entire world? If not, then why do you think that LA, Chicago, and NYC should get to dictate laws for the entire country? Even in NY and IL, Democrats lost the vast majority of the counties.
>>
>>57976804
That's literally what happened. I forget the vid but NBC or some news station went to investigate IPs that were accused of hacking and followed them to Russia, where they met the guy who they belonged to and interviewed him. He was a VPN owner and didn't keep logs. If you knew anything about hacking and were Russian, why the fuck use a Russian VPN when you could just get one in another country and be much safer?
>>
File: terrorist-selfie-isis-510px.jpg (80KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist-selfie-isis-510px.jpg
80KB, 510x346px
>>57976869
ISIS social media game strong bruv
>>
>>57982351
>why use a Russian VPN

Because it is in a location you can easily control, while still providing some degree of plausible deniability. Still, I agree that the notion that (Russian IP) == (Russians did it) is ridiculous.
>>
>>57982320
The number of counties isn't what's important though, it's the number of people that ultimately decide who wins each state's electors and the number of pledged electors who will ultimately decide the election. Even the number of states doesn't always matter. If nearly everyone lived in a handful of states and the other states were only left with a few thousand people then those few states would decide each and every election. It actually gets progressively more and more fucked up with *fewer* populated states. If nearly everyone lived in 1 state then that state would have like ~72% of the electoral votes.

The electoral college was proposed because the framers believed people could be easily swayed by a populist candidate and they wanted trusted individuals to ultimately decide if a candidate was worth being president or not. The process has almost never had to be used like that though and now people are afraid of using it like that.
>>
>>57981527
kid is alpha as fuck
>>
>>57981789

actually yes they will that's the entire purpose of program specifications

>paper is entirely concerned with firmware bugs from a machine used in 2008
>no actual source code examination or assembly
>says you'd need physical access and 10 minutes to actually 'hack' it.
>ancient machine that's likely been replaced or upgraded significantly
>princeton
>new jersey

>hurr durr everything can be hacked meme

kill yourself
>>
>>57976969
he is a dumb frogposter, no comment needed.
>>
>>57979479
>he knows c++

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I doubt he understands OOP, let alone C++

t.leaf
>>
>>57980745
He's right though. I guess you didn't watch the news and how everyone was saying she was going to win by a landslide
>>
>>57982708
How do YOU KNOW that you can trust that the software running the voting machine is going to genuinely add your vote?
>>
What I don't like about this whole "hacking" situation is that it's been spun as "election hacking" when it was just Hillary's emails that were supposedly hacked.
>>
>>57980874
>muh genocide boogeyman
>>
https://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2016/12/12/julian-assange-confirms-hillarys-worst-nightmare-dnc-leaks-inside-job-not-russians/

its over, libtards are finished
>>
>>57976561
Go home skype. We have had enough disinformation today.
>>
>>57982851
It wasn't just Hillary's emails, someone leaked information that was on the DNC servers. The democrats are now blaming it on the Russians but there's no proof of it, even Wikileaks have said that it was leaked by someone with legitimate access to the servers and even implied that it was Seth Rich (which was an employee of the DNC that was murdered in July).
>>
>>57976747
Whereas you shitlib idiots have stellar record of intelligence like denying human evolution and flooding our social welfare systems with violent and parasitic migrants for votes.

Totes genius you kids have. Just give more power to Hillary and the cabal of billionaire financiers who backed her along with the neocon war machine.

Good God fuck off you spineless subhuman cunts.
>>
>>57982958
But russians

denial
anger
>bargaining
depression
acceptance

Can we get to depression already
>>
>>57976561
> 2017
> similar argument about pirating
> must be raided and computer confiscated while you're downloading a file to charge you
A new age of pirates get born
>>
>>57982708
>says you'd need physical access and 10 minutes to actually 'hack' it.
You can also make a virus so that one compromised machine spreads it to others.
Here's a demonstration based on that paper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZws98jw67g
>>
>>57976561
He's right, as usual. Which seems to annoy the fuck outa shitlibs for some reason.
>>
>>57982982
You're kidding yourself if you thing people are past the denial stage.

The Russian Haxxorz narrative is a fucking Hail Mary maneuver by the established political and media powers trying to effect some sort of Electoral College shenanigans next week, just like they had hoped to tie up things with recounts in PA/MI/WI.

Having the count fall below 270 and the decision handed off to the House would be a victory for establishment Republicans and a decent consolation prize for all the leftists.
>>
>>57983523

>demonstration based on that paper
>video is of someone clearly inserting a flash based memory card into a port

>>57982825
How do we know any machine is going to count anything accurately or that even humans will count them accurately?

Again the meme of "nothing is secure" is useless when it comes to making or doing anything. If the risk is within a certain level we can tolerate then that's as good as it can get.

All I'm seeing is ancient prototype machines here from nigh on 10 years ago
>>
File: Tea (2).jpg (235KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tea (2).jpg
235KB, 800x600px
>>57979472
>>
Here is a good compilation of the public evidence thus far.

http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/the-public-evidence-behind-claims-russia-hacked-for-trump/
>>
Not sure if all these trumpettes in here are trolling or if we have been overrun with retards
>>
>>57984295
This is 4chins friends. Trump central. Not even /sci/ is safe, with the semi frequent debates about validity of AGW.
>>
>>57982966
>denying human evolution
That's a republican thing.
>>
>>57982966
>Just give more power to Hillary and the cabal of billionaire financiers who backed her along with the neocon war machine.
So in this anons mind Trump is less of a billionaire lapdog and was the candidate of peace and stability.

I don't think this anon is being ironic or trolling, this is his genuine belief. A belief that is shared by many.
>>
>>57984295
If you need a safe space from other opinions, there are much more suitable forums on other websites.
>>
>>57984041
>video is of someone clearly inserting a flash based memory card into a port
Yes physical hacks are hacks. If you saw the video until minute 7 or so, you would understand that you need physical access for one machine and could compromise a whole host that way.
>>
File: 1479443715729.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1479443715729.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
how did Barron manage to hack the elections?
>>
File: Safes of space.jpg (104KB, 926x693px) Image search: [Google]
Safes of space.jpg
104KB, 926x693px
>>57984480
Coming m8 trumptistats and Trumpy himself have been the champion of safe space, this election.
>>
>>57977121
>Trump is going to take a shit on net neutrality.
Good.
>>
>>57984548
1)
I don't agree with everything trump says

2)
You're dead wrong if you think that rational trump supporters haven't been censored this entire election

3)
Trump supporters aren't the ones literally demanding safe spaces on college campuses, even though they probably should be
>>
>>57984548
>Wow wtf I hate safe spaces now
>>
>>57980758
You're right, the Constitution doesn't grant the right to bear arms, it just recognizes that preexisting right that we'd still have even without the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>57979479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk
>>
>>57984671
>I don't agree with everything trump says
Yeah, this is a common theme among the Trumpistas. They are very good at compartmentalization. It turns out Trumpy says a lot of stupid shit 24/7.

>You're dead wrong
Wow that is very wrong.
> if you think that rational trump supporters haven't been censored this entire election
Yeah it is difficult to rationally cover something that is irrational.

>Trump supporters aren't the ones literally demanding safe spaces on college campuses
No amigo, the reality is that the side that has been demanding the most safe space is your side. For example look at your second point. This is the common theme among Trumpistas, in their demand for media safe space.
>>
>>57984875
Jesus christ, so this is the final form of libtard brainwashing. Did you ever, for one second, stop to think that maybe, just maybe, it's unreasonable for every drone like you to start frothing at the mouth at the mere mention of Trump's name? Obviously not. And nobody's "demanding" a media safe space for trump. Quite the opposite, actually: we simply want the already-established media safe space for the democrats to end.
>>
>>57976747
>So far he has not shown any evidence at all that he is this smart and competent.
>is billionaire
done
>>
>>57985038
>to start frothing at the mouth at the mere mention of Trump's name?

>Jesus christ, so this is the final form of libtard brainwashing.

I don't think I am the one frothing at the moth amigo.

> we simply want the already-established media safe space for the democrats to end.
The irony!
>>
>>57984875
It's not compartmentalization to recognize that the better candidate is still not perfect. You take what you can get. Wasn't that been the exact same chorus from the hilldrones?

Also,
>he says stupid shit 24/7
I could see how you may get this incorrect notion if you only pay attention to democrat-controlled media sources

>rational trump supporters haven't been censored
So you think that out of 45% of the country, not a single person is capable of providing a rational argument for their position? Once again, the media you choose to listen to has a narrative, and giving the opposing side a fair voice goes against it. This is true from both side, obviously.

You didn't even try to refute the point about college campus safe spaces, but instead tried to make it about the media. How many times did you see NBC or CNN criticize clinton? Did they ever? It's not trump who had a safe space in the liberal MSM (but granted, he did whine about the media's partiality plenty of times). Even on Fox, the go-to "conservative" network, there were a few high-profile people who disliked him.
>>
It's retarded if a bunch of Russian ip addresses were detected in a targeted attack. I'd like to see what actual proof, if any, they have.
>>
>>57985555
>>57984253
>>
>>57985243
Did you calm down?

>It's not compartmentalization to recognize that the better candidate is still not perfect.
Sure, everybody is flawed. It is mostly about the severity of the flaws, and the willingness to put them aside. And let me tell you friend, he is substantially flawed.

>So you think that out of 45% of the country
Something can not be made rational, no matter how many numbers you throw at it. Trumpy is turd you can try to polish him, but he will still be a turd.

>You didn't even try to refute the point about college campus safe spaces
I don't intend to refute college safe space, just to point out the scale of safe space demand.

>How many times did you see NBC or CNN criticize clinton? Did they ever?
Knocked my breath away

>there were a few high-profile people who disliked him.
Should there not have been? Did he need a space safe from dislike?
>>
>>57985616
What actual facts are here? Malware on DNC machines?
>Artifacts in the code indicate it was written by Russian speakers
Wew they caught Putin redhanded. They don't even have a trail to follow.
>>
>>57983955

Im pretty sure WI already recounted a Trump win.

Shows over.
>>
>>57986020
>They don't even have a trail to follow.
So? There are good reasons to think its of russian provenance including the type of attack used.
If they have leads to the one who did it, they should shut up about it, it's an ongoing investigations.
>>
>>57986020
>What actual facts are here?
Don't you just get tired of repeating yourself.
>>
>>57984253

>arstechnica

You mean that site that colluded with other sites over GG? TOTALLY not biased!
>>
>>57986276
>They are bias guise they are bias.
>CAP LOCK, CAP LOCK of importance.

You are stupid, YOU ARE STUPID. STUPID!!!!!!!!
>>
>>57980935
the irony is that warning shots are illegal and liberals have no fucking idea why lmao
>>
>>57984295

You must be 18 to browse this site
>>
>>57986328

Democrats everybody!
>>
>>57985624
>Should there not have been people who disliked him?

No, it's a good thing that there were people who disliked him. It's nice to have a mixture of opinions (that's why I enjoy 4chan--you'll never learn anything or convince anyone if you're not able to engage with people you disagree with). Likewise, there should have been people who disliked Hillary on the pro-Hillary sources, but there weren't. The DNC emails even showed multiple instances where the democratic party was demanding apologies from left-wing media outlets simply for criticizing their staff members.

>Did he need a space safe from dislike?
Obviously not, there is plenty that he should legitimately be criticized for. The ability to criticize people is guaranteed by the constitution, after all. Once again, the problem wasn't that Trump didn't get shielded from dislike, it's that his opponent was.
>>
>>57986462
Wow got me. I have been exposed.

What ever will I do now.
>>
>>57986486
>(that's why I enjoy 4chan--you'll never learn anything or convince anyone if you're not able to engage with people you disagree with)
Ho ho ho.

You intentionally seek out echo chambers and then delude yourself into thinking that you are not in an echo chamber. This is the biggest irony this election. For all of the speak of safe space, and media bias and unfair coverage. You have a huge population of this country completely insulated from any dissenting opinion and these people have convinced themselves that the liberal elites from the coast that listen to CNN and drink Starbucks are the ones that insulated.

http://arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2016/11/post-truth-spawned-by-liberal-left-long-ago-brexit-trump/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKOb-kmOgpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKOb-kmOgpI

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/07/donna-brazile-is-totally-not-sorry-for-leaking-cnn-debate-questions-to-hillary-clinton/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Scarborough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ut0JBBJr_Y
>>
>>57986922
I get into arguments with people here all the time. ALL the fucking time. Every day. Whether it's technology, film, music, politics, video games, etc. 4chan is an arguing website. It's one of the least safe spaces and least bubbly places on the planet.
>>
>>57979558
That fucker literally squandered his entire presidency on Obama-care and back peddaling on every promise he made. So ashamed I voted for that man of color.
>>
>>57986922

>those articles
Fair enough. I guess my problem is that I almost exclusively listen to NPR as my source of news so I shouldn't equate the entirety of the "liberal media" with them, and then go to 4chan. I do not, however "seek out" echo chambers. If anything, I would love to find more places that are *not* echo chambers. And despite the fact that the WaPo and Ars occasionally have a dissenting opinion piece doesn't make them balanced any more than Fox is balanced for having Megyn Kelly criticize trump.

As things are I can go to /pol/, and see retards talking about how their noble brethren brought a gun into a pizza shop, or I can listen to NPR interview 5 muslims in a row to comment on how the Orlando shooter wasn't inspired by Islamist extremism (they actually did this). Remember when trump "called for Hillary's assasination" or "asked the russian government to hack her email"? There were plenty of other examples where major news outlets went out of their way to put a hugely negative spin on trump without giving the other side a voice (as it would have easily refuted the claims being pushed as fact).
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.