[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, just switched back to Windows from Gnu/Linux world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: It6MWbG.jpg (220KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
It6MWbG.jpg
220KB, 1920x1200px
Holy shit, just switched back to Windows from Gnu/Linux world and I'm speechless. Everything just WORKS out of the box. I don't have to find some "Linux alternatives for that famous windows software" and all is so sleek, skinny. I don't have to rice it to have a good appearance. I only have to type "software that I want to install" on google and it shows me the official site where I can download the latest version of it. no more sudo apt ppa and shit like that.
There's no more bundleware now. Windows defender is on and I don't need antivirus and cleaner software.
Windows is great. Battery life on it is great (4 fucking hours out of the box on my Thinkpad vs. 2.30 hours on Linux). Ram usage is good (20% on idle, 35% in daily use). Also all my drivers are already installed. Just had to unistall shit like Crush and news apps.

I will stay on Windows. I will never change back to Linux. Why you want to use Linux? You now have BASH on Windows 10.
>>
Linux got me a job
>>
>>57967124
Thanks for the winshill thread #43 pajeet

Maybe it'll help cover up the fact that our latest update BROKE network shares and other desktop OS components.
https://www.thurrott.com/windows/windows-10/81659/microsoft-delivers-yet-another-broken-windows-10-update
>>
I'm undecided if you made that unbelievable on purpose or not
>>
Either bait or retarded kid.

Had to switch back to windows cuz work lately, I'm considering mac as an option for the firsttime in my life, the second option is killing myself, Windows 10 is the worst piece of shit ever created, the only pros it had is thatis widespread and there is plenty developers delivering on it, other than that they are not doing nothing, there is not a single good thing on that shitty paid OS.
>>
>>57967124
>mfw Linux fags will think this is a joke post
>>
Not even trying, Pajeet.
>>
>>57967178
>illing myself, Windows 10 is the worst piece of shit ever

kek
>>
>bait post
>>>/global/rules/6
Report and continue
>>
>>57967124
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.