[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

L33T Rusan Haxors XDDD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: putin1-e1426328518721.jpg (22KB, 768x543px) Image search: [Google]
putin1-e1426328518721.jpg
22KB, 768x543px
Anyone want to chime in on why what seems to be a pretty fucking basic phishing scam is somehow 'evidence of Russian state actors'? I'm fucking lost.
>>
>>57964952
I watched a documentary about the Estonia hack.
Fucking Dimitri is a leet hacker because he made a simple DDOS, but with a botnet.
K E K
E
K

"DDOS that fucker, because I don't know any better way" ~ Dimitri "Top Russian Hacker" Putin (changed surname)
>>
>>57964952

Asspained diaper pin-wearing libfags need a boogeyman to blame for the inconceivable defeat of Hilldebeast at the hands of God Emperor Trump.
>>
File: 9uxCmZi.jpg (58KB, 490x373px) Image search: [Google]
9uxCmZi.jpg
58KB, 490x373px
>>
>>57965012
Is it hard to comprehend that Russia would benefit out of Trump's presidency? Is it hard to accept they have enough power to try and shift the outcome?
>>
>>57965743
Asspained diaper pin-wearing libfags need a boogeyman to blame for the inconceivable defeat of Hilldebeast at the hands of God Emperor Trump.
>>
>>57965776
So you're telling Russia hacked the election?
>>
>>57965743
So how did they do that then. How is a bare bones phishing scheme evidence of Russian state involvement.
>>
>>57965743
It's hard to see why it matters.
So the boogyman putin only released DNC corruption.
Way to go, half your government has been revealed as being horribly horribly corrupt and the only thing you can do is scream about russians because there weren't any republicans who fell for the phishing scam
>>
File: 1476677292233.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1476677292233.png
218KB, 600x579px
>>57964952
Skip to about 4:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uxCJXkl_bo
>>
FBI: Oh look. More emails
Fox News: OMG Outrage. Hillary corrupt.
CIA: Oh look. Putin got Drumpf elected.
Fox News: yawn.
>>
>>57965796
The phishing is related to emails. The so called interference in election is another thing. It's not known what type of interference, was it direct or indirect. The latter would have to be somehow completely out of ordinary shilling Russia does through it's media targetted at west (like Russia Today). For example covert fake news spread, twitter bots, etc.
>>
>>57965743
>Is it hard to comprehend that Russia would benefit out of Trump's presidency

i dunno putin seems nice to me, he hunts bears, muslims and is a pretty cool guy
>>
>>57965872
+0.05 cent
>>
>>57964952
reminds me of the wsj article back in july
"RUSSIAN HACKERS HACKED THE VOTED MACHINES ON AZ"
on the same article almost at the end
"the voting machines cant be connected to the internet and therefore there cant be any manipulation"
literally they are fucktards

dnc probably had an inside leak and somehow they wanted to blame everyone but themselfs
>>
>>57965910
You should explain that to the CIA.
They obviously don't understand hacking like you do.
>>
>>57964952
>VK is better than Fagbook
>2ch is better than 4chan
>Yandex is 3 years older than Google and has better context search
>Independent computer vision start-up searches VK photos better than fagbook's alorythms (FindFace)
>Mail.ru owns several MMORPGs, social networks, search engine, ICQ, offers cloud storage and e-mail, operates 1998
>Telegram is the most popular secure open-source messenger with end-to-end encryption

Russians are truly the best programmers on Earth. Beware, John Eaglestone. You are gonne get HAXXXXED!
>>
>>57965968
Tell when they have better open source alternatives. Until then snow niggers are nill on /g/.
>>
>>57965960
wait wait i have a good article about this too
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.76d937297493

after a 90% bs it goes down to talk about what cia actually told them

and you see
"The CIA presentation to senators about Russia’s intentions fell short of a formal U.S. assessment produced by all 17 intelligence agencies. A senior U.S. official said there were minor disagreements "
and then directly below this is the good stuff

"For example, intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official"

i mean not even the cia believes this shit LOL
>>
>>57965812
did a service for merikah if anything. they should be thanking the expose.
the fbi should be ashamed.
>>
>>57966078
Trump should congratulate FBI for making a service for America and letting him win. He should also encourage more of those Russian hacks so American becomes more like great Russia.
>>
>>57965873
No, if you distill the bullshit, the 'interference' is that Vladimir Putin personally hacked the DNC & Podesta e-mails, strolled right into the Ecuadorian embasy in London, handed them over to Assange, who is a Russian plant, with instructions to corrupt American democracy by having a better informed electorate.

It's complete bullshit. How about the obvious conspiracy to damage the Trump candidacy by trotting out a coordinated boatload of false sexual assault claims during pussygrabgate, or the anonymous woman who claimed that she was raped by Trump at 13, who then mysteriously had the case dropped after the election.

Were those not efforts to 'interfere' in the election?

How about when Obama went to England to lecture their electorate prior to Brexit, was that not foreign interference with their election?
>>
File: 1465426907213.gif (2MB, 287x240px) Image search: [Google]
1465426907213.gif
2MB, 287x240px
>>57966123
>great like Russia
>>
>>57966014
So Russia didn't hack the election because nobody overheard Putin telling them to.
>>
>>57965743
If by benefit you mean their fulfillment of desires propagandized by the United States, which all are baseless claims, then of course you're falling in line with that false narrative. But regarding Russia's SLIGHT lean (and yes, no matter how the US and allied media emphatically suggest otherwise), realize this is a more than reasonable stance, especially since the established conventions, such as the DNC, continue to support unreasonable sanctions levied against a country innocent of any wrongdoing. The Ukrainian conflict and annexation of Crimea have been thoroughly proven to be, yet again, grossly false and construed to fit Washington's agenda. And the 'fake news' campaign is the West's censorship innuendo to discredit credible information so that people like yourself continue believing their lies and condemning truth.
>>
>>57966213
no most probably no one in russia actually did something
its just dnc trying to cover up that someone from the inside actually did it
>>
Who gives a mother of fuck whether or not it was Kremlin who leaked the emails? In that case they leaked the truth and showed everyone exactly what kind of witch Clinton was. So why the fuck does it matter who did it when what we got was the truth.
>>
>>57966261
>What kind of witch
>give some specifics from her campaign manager's emails plz
>The only hacked acct was her campaign manager's, right?
>>
>>57966393
DNC got hacked first. Podesta's got 'hacked' later because the idiot mailed out his password in cleartext when someone from the DNC asked for it, so it was in the DNC e-mails.

>examples

That it's necessary to have a public and private policy position, i.e. tell the people one thing, but tell your donors what you really believe.

That she knew enforcing a no fly zone in Syria was infeasible because it would result in an unacceptably high number of civilian casualties, but she decided to make establishing a no fly zone a policy point in the debates regardless.

That she received debate questions in advance, and promoted the person who leaked them to her.

Lied repeatedly about the e-mail server investigation and device secuity.

There are plenty more, but this is the technolo/g/y board.

So, why should we trust the democrats to keep america safe when they have shown themselves stupid enough to fall for third rate phishing scams, e-mail each other their shit tier passwords in plaintext, use those same shit tier passwords on multiple accounts, and hire IT 'professionals' that ask reddit for advice on how to illegally tamper with evidence?
>>
>>57966795
Why don't they use PGP, in the year of our Lord and Savior Allah, 2016?
>>
>>57967031
Because it's not convenient and easy enough.

Oh well, they aren't going to change their ways, and if anything security practices are getting worse, not better, so get used to seeing this sort of shitstorm every election cycle.
>>
>>57967067
Not convenient, what?
Run a mail client and generate a public key?
I bet every modern email program does that automatically.
>>
>>57967102
Not convenient enough for babby plebs who want everything spoonfed to them.
>>
>>57967217
But I don't think this is a convenient term for our reptilian overlords, goy.
>>
>>57967271
Reptiles are fucking lazy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.