[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to start with Freecodecamp, before I join, I would like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 9892522.png (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
9892522.png
9KB, 200x200px
About to start with Freecodecamp, before I join, I would like to know /g/'s opinion on it
>>
>>57958547
Everything they teach you can be taught to yourself within 2 weeks using the internet.

If you want to learn real programming, get a STEM degree.
>>
>>57958547
Dear Anon,

Stop getting into tech, please. I went to college and spent tons of money. You're saturating the market, and making it harder for me to get a job.

Thanks,
Anon
>>
>>57959016
>college
KEK
>>
>>57959041
>not going to college
>not having a degree to backup your previous experience with
>thinking a highschool diploma is all thats needed to be successful these days
What is this the 1980s?
>>
>>57959100
I went to uni, not some pleb tier college. Unless these are the same thing in the US (which is also kek worthy), my KEK stands.
>>
>>57959127
All colleges in the US are universities
>>
>>57959143
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>57959127
Yeah, I went to a university too. We do sometimes use the words college and university interchangeably. I guess what you would refer to as college, we would probably call a community college.
>>
>>57959143
Except for community colleges
>>
Don't do it, you will learn what we know without going to university like us. Freecodecamp gives you the ability to have a good portfolio of websites that you made, my Master degree makes me deserve the job more. Thanks anon, avoid Freecodecamp
>>
>>57958547
It's fine for learning the basics, but don't expect to complete it and be qualified for anything but minimum wage template coding.

It's best when used as a component of a broader learning strategy.
>>
>>57959378
We call the faculties.... But that's because all the faculties are specialized in one field and the university is just an oversight institution for all of them. Basically when you finish high school (that's another set of differences but don't care to elaborate on it right now) you already have to have some idea what you want to be in order to choose a faculty...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.