[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Computer Microphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: SamsonGTrackConnections.jpg (38KB, 385x400px) Image search: [Google]
SamsonGTrackConnections.jpg
38KB, 385x400px
Because Windows 10 sucks my Blue Yeti microphone no longer wants to work. Done my research and the only way to get it working again is basically do a clean sweep and reinstall of my computer, which is retarded for a plug n play.

What are some decent/good microphones I can use with my computer under $150?
>>
at2020
>>
>>57953106
>he doesn't save a fresh image of his C:/ drive when he's finished installing his OS and drivers.

What are you doing on /g/?
>>
>>57953106
If you already have a yeti just buy an xlr cable and an interface and use it that way.

Honestly though, you fucked up a usb mic. Just accept that nobody wants to hear what you have to say.
>>
>>57953106
>willing to spend $150 because he's too lazy to get his shit working
Pay someone to fix it and then leave /g/
>>
>>57953160
Seriously, my OS was having issues the other night, instead of spending an hour+ trying to fix it is just rewrote the drive with a clean image I keep on my home server. Took like 15 minutes tops
>>
>>57953106

>buying a usb mic

This is where you messed up.

Fix this step, and you will have no more problems.
>>
>>57953106
I've been trying to research this kind of stuff myself, but it seems like if you start from scratch, you're going to be spending several hundred. Sometimes even more than the mic because of all the accessories you need on top of it.
>>
File: ZSY5011301A_20150113090530826.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ZSY5011301A_20150113090530826.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
BM-800
best bang for buck mic
entry level studio quality for less than $30
wont get anything better in <100 price range
>>
>>57953160
This is the way to do it. I also make newer images semi-regularly, so if something ever does fuck up (I haven't ever had to actually use them yet) I don't have to go all the way back to when I first installed the OS, like years ago.
>>
>>57953160
>>57956085
what software do you recommend for doing that? like acronis true image or what? granted the second poster never even tested his method, but still. i should get on that.
>>
>>57956035
Yeah that ones actually pretty great, and I'd prefer it over the yeti as well. yeti picks up fucking everything. Whenever someone uses it I swear I can hear their mother banging in the background.
>>
File: 81T%2BcSa4tTL._SL1500_.jpg (193KB, 1500x904px) Image search: [Google]
81T%2BcSa4tTL._SL1500_.jpg
193KB, 1500x904px
https://www.amazon.com/Focusrite-Scarlett-Studio-Interface-Recording/dp/B01E6T54E2/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.