[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Wikipedia use advertisements and leave us in peace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Fuck you.png (28KB, 861x196px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you.png
28KB, 861x196px
Why can't Wikipedia use advertisements and leave us in peace? Then we could install uBlock Origin and be done with it. I figure it could only get better for them on the money front considering the irritation and despondence one gleans from reading such notices.
>>
Yeah, we need to figure out who gives them money and beat them up, dox them and make them lose their job so they stop wasting money.
>>
>sup wikipedia, McDonald's here. Remember all those ads we bought? Yeah? Remember that recent controversy about us using human meat to make our burgers? Yeah? Are you sure? It sure seems like a campaign of trolling to us. Certainly, you don't want to come off as a website that just lets any story get posted, right? We don't want our ads on sites like that, do we?
>>
Anyone have that image that shows that 70% of what it sends is JavaScript?
>>
>>57948810
Well, maybe if Wikipedia would allow countries to fund it, this shit wouldn't be necessary.

But no. It has to go full libertarian and pretend that only the individual should be allowed to pay them. Because Wikipedia has no problem with editor cliques and politics as is, amirite?
>>
>>57949069
At least it would be possible to make proper changes unlike now with the autists
>>
>>57949069
Th.. That surely doesn't happen, right?
>>
>>57949581
Of course not, goy, McDonald's™: Eat Fresh™® would never dream of censoring any knowledge of wrongdoing! In fact, it doesn't even have any wrongdoing to know about!
>>
>>57949581
Of course it does, lol. There was a gaming magazine once. Had ads about a certain game all over the site. Some writer wrote a review for that game and gave it a shit score (cause it was a shit game). Got fired on request of the game's publisher.
>>
>>57949581
No, it's a silly story. They're no-where near that subtle.
It's usually direct instructions.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.