[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fag/ - Friendly Apple General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 500px-Apple_Computer_Logo.svg_.png (18KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Apple_Computer_Logo.svg_.png
18KB, 500x555px
Welcome to the /fag/, a place to talk about Apple products past and present, MacOS (formerly OSX), iOS, as well as the company itself and the apple aesthetic. Non-apple users welcome and likely abundant.
>>
>>57943523
kek
>>
I only owned an apple product once in my life, and it was a 2009 Macbook Pro. I just bought a cheap 2006 intel iMac with Snow Leopard just so I could sort of relive a bit of nostalgia. It's very difficult to use snow leopard today because very few things seem to be supported anymore, but I really wish apple hadn't gone for the flat visuals that Windows 8 also has.

I miss this era.
>>
File: 1470708002490.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470708002490.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>57943523
>>
>>57943552
Who is this adorable little semen demon?
>>
File: 1475798250308.png (161KB, 334x501px) Image search: [Google]
1475798250308.png
161KB, 334x501px
>>57943569
Hifume from New Game
>semen demon
watch your mouth
>>
File: ios-7-vs-ios-6-homescreen[1].jpg (124KB, 620x551px) Image search: [Google]
ios-7-vs-ios-6-homescreen[1].jpg
124KB, 620x551px
>>57943523
I miss how iOS used to look. I used to own an iPod touch before I owned a smartphone and loved that thing to death. Except for not being able to sync music without using iTunes.

iTunes is bullshit.
>>
>>57943577
Thanks anon, I would watch anything for her.
>>
>>57943523
I miss Steve Jobs. The products he made were so perfect. Tfw first iPhone 3G and Macbook in my purse for the first time... I want to go back to 2009.
>>
>>57943621
Literally the iPhone 4 was the last time I remember being even remotely impressed by the transition from one iPhone to the next. The iPhone 4 was so radically different physically. So much thinner, metallic, had a real premium feeling to it.
>>
File: 58870179_p0.png (342KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
58870179_p0.png
342KB, 800x800px
My ipad1 lagged like hell after 2 years of use. The days that I used to listen to music with it were pretty comfy though.
>>57943607
don't forget to post your thoughts after watching it
>>
>>57943584
I dont understand how people can find the look of the old iOS any better than the newer design. It looks terribly outdated
>>
OSX is underrated
>>
>>57943523
>/fag/
omg you can't make this shit up
>>
>>57943523
I really want a mac but
>paranoid schizophrenic
since it spies on me and requires an apple account if I did manage to convince myself to use one I'd end up DBANing and destroying it in a fit of paranoia, it's quite stressful really because I want something, I can afford it, but yet I can't have it
>>
I'm dying
>>
>>57944759
Well honestly macs aren't the worst for privacy, I would say better than Windows for sure. They seem to keep it all in house and not sell it off to companies. You're better off just going full Linux or coming to the realization that you are meaningless and one of 7bil people on this earth so that nobody cares about your data
>>
>>57944797
I'm currently full linux and reformatting all my devices every 6 months and cycling passwords weekly
>you are meaningless and one of 7bil people on this earth so that nobody cares about your data
yeah I get this but at moments I become 100% convinced the government is using all of its resources to actively target me
>>
>>57943523
awesome thread title, Anon

>>57944759
>since it spies on me and requires an apple account
I don't think it does. You can download software updates manually, turn siri off, etc.

>>57944797
much better than windows. There may be some things that call home, but I'm not sure what.
>>
>>57944819
>I'm currently full linux and reformatting all my devices every 6 months and cycling passwords weekly
sounds painful. You must have shit yourself after the LUKS enter-key fiasco.
>>
>>57944822
>I don't think it does. You can download software updates manually, turn siri off, etc.
still something simple like a keylogger in the OS would be almost undetectable and think of how many millions if not billions apple could make selling that data to governments
>>
>>57944846
yea I went really overkill DBAN'd all my drives and destroyed each component of my computer individually
>>
>>57944864
Maybe you shouldn't not-worry about government spying, maybe you should try to not-worry about the consequences of government spying, i.e. being kidnapped, tortured and murdered.

Since it doesn't sound that much worse than your current lifestyle, you might want to decide to accept the risk.
>>
>>57944864
This sounds like a rather expensive move. Did you repurchase everything with cash?
>>
>>57944888
I use a low-mid range pc since I don't play games or anything, I got hard drives from dumpster diving then just bought everything from a few non mainstream tech shops in cash, I even managed to buy a second hand laptop from CeX in bitcoin which was nice
>>
>>57944886
eh I'll admit it was terrible at first but it gives you a sense of complete privacy, I mean my best friends don't even know my name it's nice knowing no one can do anything to harm me (excluding physical attacks)
>>
>>57944937
Last (you) because I think the attention is affecting you negatively. Get help bro please living in perpetual fear is awful you only think it got better because you got used to it. One small change is going to set you off and ruin your whole life/stuff all over again and it needs to stop.
>>
>>57944983
this'll be really difficult to understand but I've been on meds, from the strongest to the weakest - I'm rather be insane and off meds than sane and on them
>>
This is the general where we talk about cute boys right?
>>
File: 1475218481575.jpg (44KB, 576x754px) Image search: [Google]
1475218481575.jpg
44KB, 576x754px
Looking for iOS App list.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.